CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

CD 11 now and my ticker says im 'in my fertile period'!! only my first cycle ttc but would love that BFP! Anyone have any useful tips? :flower:
How is everyone getting on? :hugs:

:dust::af::dust:

Oh gilmore that sucks im really sorry :hugs: remember that PMA :)

Topaz that'll be a lovely xmas pressie for you having an early scan :)

Madly i think mummy ususally knows best and you will get a few days at least back. It will be strange if you dont! x

Princessj as its only your 1st cycle no real tips but just dtd on all days during you fertile period to cover all bases! For anyone that was trying for a while i couldnt recomend a cbfm (clear blue fertility monitor) any more highly, it got me my bfp :)

Hi Ladies :flower:

I thought i would drop by to inform you all that :witch: got me last week im on CD6 now, Damn im back to the start again.. and its my 15TH Month now of TTC (Hurts typing that i really did think i would have been pregnant and had a baby by now :cry:) , i'm scratching my head to see what i can do differently this Month?? I guess :sex: is all I can do

Love and hugs to u all, please keep us all in your prayers xx God Bless :hugs:

Hi Ladies :flower:

I thought i would drop by to inform you all that :witch: got me last week im on CD6 now, Damn im back to the start again.. and its my 15TH Month now of TTC (Hurts typing that i really did think i would have been pregnant and had a baby by now :cry:) , i'm scratching my head to see what i can do differently this Month?? I guess :sex: is all I can do

Love and hugs to u all, please keep us all in your prayers xx God Bless :hugs:

so sorry the :witch: got you

really hoping you get your :bfp: soon :hugs:

:dust:

So sorry nayla honey, dont loose hope you have such good PMA and keep on trying, i really cannot wait until you get your bfp x x

Thanks Elmo Thanks Glimore85 :hugs:

I just cant wait to get my :bfp: and start living and enjoying life again this whole TTC really is the centre of my life at the moment. :shrug:

A few days ago I was sat with my SIL and 2 good friends ironically they all have 6month old babies they were chatting sharing tips playing with each others :baby:.. and there was me sat there thinking 'i'm an Infertile freak!' I must not think like that i know!, Its stripping my identity away, My DH walked into the room and I can see that he knew how painful this is getting for me.. :cry: Im so so sorry for being so gloomy, But will it ever be my turn? even my friend confessed were already trying for a sister for him Sssshh our secret, and I was thinking wow she has a 6Month old baby and its a matter of weeks till i hear she's pregnant again.. (Which I will be happy for her, yet im falling so behind within my peers)

I should be Ovulating This Weekend and the only thing i can think of is 'here we go again :nope:' how a BFP would make me feel! :happydance:

I just cant wait for the day i type im pregnant! woow gives me goose bumps just thinking about it :cloud9:

I just cant believe its taking so long..

I will update you all if theres any good news in the next few weeks, hope your all doing great my pregnant Friends and :dust: to those in waiting xx

love and hugs x

So sorry the :witch: landed Nayla hon :hugs:

Dont give up you have amazing pma I agree and am also rooting for your :bfp:

Hiya...

Can I join in please, Im on CD3, this will be our 1st proper month of TTC, hoping to get a speedy BFP but dont want to get my hopes up as my cycles are a bit irregular, here's hoping though! :o) :dust: to all!

xxxx

Hi little G, this thread is pretty quiet these days, so sorry you had to wait so long for a reply! I see your on cd 19, so you'll know before xmas wether or not you got your bfp, i hope you do!! :)

Nayla hunny how are you doing? I hope so bad that you get your bfp soon, you truly truly deserve it, it would make me so happy for you xxx

Madly not long til the scan!! one week :) mine is in 12 days!! xx

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited Madly!!! I just cant wait to know!!! xx

Hi Lovelies :flower:

Wow you get to see the sex of your babies soon!! :happydance: Woow times gone so so quick for you guys... I hope your all taking it easy and slowly in this nasty weather :cold: brrrrrr

As for me Deja Vu, im on CD24, Not looking good at all, Have everything that tells me :witch: landing soon, Theres Nothing to indicate I might even be pregnant :nope: I promised myself I would not test till Sunday 12th, but I just thought maybe just maybe?? :cloud9:

I felt like Charlie from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, I slowly ripped the HPT, and just waited for a few seconds, All the emotions were running in my head?? Do I phone Hubby to get home asap?? shall I show it him over dinner?? do i just scream down the phone.... But reality it will be, 1 huge red line, not even a faint one 100% :bfn:

I dont know if its too early too test at 14DPO? but hey who am i kidding why will this Month be different? I will just try and mentally prepare myself for cycle 16, and Enjoy Christmas the best I can.

Thank you so much for asking about me ladies, I just hope I can be pregnant one day telling another women whose TTC that it will happen to YOU also...

Love and Hugs to you all xx :hugs:

awwwwwwwwwwww Nayla hon never ever give up :hugs: your time will come soon....I will always be rooting for you :kiss:

Elmo only 5 days for me now :rofl: I cant wait am practically dizzy with excitment :lol:

Quick update :witch: Got me at 5am this Morning, Been up ever since :cry: I just cant seem to stop crying.

DH walked into the lounge at 6am and promised me that he will get fully checked on Monday. After 15Months he's refused any tests or SA Analysis. Monday Morning he promised me to go in. His exact words " It kills me seeing you cry Month After Month, I will do anything to make you happy"

Im still shocked he's agreed to go in, As he does not believe in going in till after 18 Months of trying. I will just keep quiet in case he changes his mind, He was very very serious (hes always seen this as a taboo subject?)

Please ladies, Is it possible he can do his business on the day? as i dont want him to leave the clinic with the fear that he might not do his sample at home? I just want him to finish it on Monday and hand it in there and than, Need to see once and for all what his :spermy: are like?

Hope the weekend zooms past, Im so sad my period has arrived, but i feel that now my DH has agreed to unite as one, were heading in the right direction:thumbup: and the Doctor seeing my husband with me will know how serious i am, As so far its just me that goes in every 4Months, Sometimes I wonder does she even believe im married :blush: as HES NEVER BEEN ONCE.

I will update you what happens. Im now Moving on to my 16th Month or charting, pre-seeding, opk'ing, :sex: tell my thights hurt :blush: etc etc..

:dust: TO Every women on earth TTC :hugs:

Nayla hon I am so so sorry :hugs:

I am so pleased however that your DH has finally agreed to be checked out def a move in the right direction

Sending all my love right now :kiss:

Nayla my love im so sorry that the witch came, BUT im so pleased that hubby has agreed to get checked out, and now you can feel you are doing something and stepping in the right direction, at best it will put your mind at rest if you hear that everything is just fine. Do keep us posted, i will be praying for bfp for you :) :hugs: x x x

I did!! We are having another baby boy! :) and i have an anterior placenta so i did quite well feeling him from 18 weeks and OH can feel him kick from the outside too now :) I have been buying like mad in the sales, we got lots of little boy clothes :) and the pram and car seat! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->