CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Hi Lovelies :flower:

Thank you so much Treykid and Elmo for your kind and supportive words! im on CD16 and I ovulated on Day 11 :thumbup:

Im in my 2WW now, I always get very excited on this part of TTC, hoping and praying this is going to be the one! [-o<

I dont think theres any Romance left when we :sex: :shrug: even though I try so hard to be, It really has turned into a Task, 'Im Ovulating lets just relax and DTD' When you want something so so badly you do your best to plan and sometimes I get a little bossy :blush:

Lovely to see that the pregnant ones are sounding very well and healthy! :happydance: Wow Madly times gone so quickly for you! Your cute :baby: will be in your arms soon! :thumbup:

Thank you Trey for all that :dust: I have to get Pregnant with all that Magic Dust coming my way!! :wohoo::wohoo:

Please keep me in your Prayers I want this so so badly Ouuchh! It really hurts to the Core.. 14th Cycle will be MY lucky Month!

Good Luck everyone else whos TTC, and Take care to the Lovely Pregnant ones! :kiss:

Have a Great Weekend xoxoxo

Thank you Nayla hon :hugs:

You will be joining us preggo ladies soon.....keeping my fxed this is your cycle :kiss:

:dust:

Hi there!
Just wondered if i would be okay to join you ladies? Ive read through most of this threads posts and you are soo supportive of each other during TTC!

Congrats to all you ladies who have recently had a BFP! I'm on cycle day 03 of my first month TTC after coming off my BCP :) This is all new to me, so any advice on charting would be sooo helpful.

Lots of babydust to everyone xxx
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi princessj - so nice to have someone new after all these months :) welcome and good luck! What kind of birth control were you taking if you dont mind me asking? Just i know of a thread specially for ladies who came off the combined pill cerazette x

Topaz!!!!!! :happydance: congratulations lovely!!! Im so so pleased for you!!! :) What will your due date be? x

Hi clare! How was the wedding honey??

To everyone else, stay strong and try and enjoy the baby making :) im hoping for you all :) xx

CONGRATS TOPAZ! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wooow great news!! Soooo Made up for u xx

Good luck Glimore!! :thumbup: Are you feeling anything differently in this cycle?? Ohhhh i hope its yours!! [-o< :dust: :dust: :dust:

Welcome Princess :hugs: this really is a god sent place to be when TTC! :thumbup: everything one on here is willing to help x

As for me? Im 7DPO, Nothing really to report, everything seems to be the same :shrug: hoping and praying that there is a miracle taking place as I type xx

CONGRATS TOPAZ! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wooow great news!! Soooo Made up for u xx

Good luck Glimore!! :thumbup: Are you feeling anything differently in this cycle?? Ohhhh i hope its yours!! [-o< :dust: :dust: :dust:

Welcome Princess :hugs: this really is a god sent place to be when TTC! :thumbup: everything one on here is willing to help x

As for me? Im 7DPO, Nothing really to report, everything seems to be the same :shrug: hoping and praying that there is a miracle taking place as I type xx

Thanks Nayla

Not really noticed anything different this cycle but af and pregnancy symptoms are soo alike so you never know!

i caved and tested last night with first response :bfn:

and then tested again this morning with fmu and i had what i thought was the beginning of a very faint line but that only appeared after i had prodded the test window a couple of times out of frustration so im putting that down as a :bfn: as well :haha:

not that down about the result cos its still early but at least i've got that urge to poas out the way with and now i can just wait and see if :witch: shows up

fx for all of us

:dust:

:wave: Ladies,

How are we all ?

I`m doing fine....just about recovered from MS so I am hoping to bloom anytime now :lol:

Congrats TOPAZ hon :wohoo: :bfp:

GL to you ladies still in waiting :dust:

Just wanted to drop in and say what a great thread this is. It makes me feel so positive, seeing how many of you got your :bfp: after all :thumbup:
I hope this is a lucky thread for everyone :dust::dust::dust:

Hi princessj - so nice to have someone new after all these months :) welcome and good luck! What kind of birth control were you taking if you dont mind me asking? Just i know of a thread specially for ladies who came off the combined pill cerazette x

Thanks :hugs: I was on the pill microgynon and have been for a few years!
Good luck everyone! I'm only on CD 4 atm :wacko:

:dust::dust::dust:

Congrats Topaz. :happydance: Very happy for you!!! We're still trying, but for first time using OPKs this month. Hope this is the month.... :thumbup:

Hello girls! I always smile when I see this thread still going :thumbup: How are you all?
Hope too see you in first tri soon!! xxx

I love that this thread keeps going too :)

Ooh gilmore i hope that line was down to a tiny baby in the making and not just prodding :p time will tell!!

Madly not that long now until your 20 week scan and you see if you dates have gone back to closer what you thought they should have been! My 20 week scan is in 35 days then hopefully we will know what were having!! :) :)

hey elmo :hi: glad to hear you're doing ok!

the line was definately just from prodding :witch: got me this morning 1 day late!!

sorry gilmore :hugs:

all well here, just booked an early scan for 16th dec will be 8w6d

:hugs: so sorry gilmore!

Elmo hon yes only 4wks until scan here :) your not long after :wohoo: we will both know intime for xmas :) Am not sure if I will get all 13days back but summat would be nice :lol: considering I am def sure of my dates I dont know what went wrong :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->