CD1, cycle 2. anyone else want to help me pass the time?

How long until O dani_tink?
I'm now 4dpo and trying not to over analyse everything! Going to try and hold out until the 10th to test if I can xx

Who knows! My cycle lengths are different each month at the moment!! I feel like it may be happening soon though. I have slight cramps today and runnier CM (sorry tmi lol). I said I wouldn't do OPK's but I did this afternoon anyway lol. Good luck to you! Very hard not to over analyse !!

Mine are still all over the place too after coming off bc. Its so annoying! All good signs you have though so fx O is on its way for you! Xx

5dpo and already bored of tww! My bbt is doing weird things too which im over analysing even though I know at this point it likely doesn't mean anything! Feel in a funk today...

How's everyone else doing? Xx

We BD for the first time today. I feel like we're officially trying now. I said to dh that the 2ww is going to kill me - I already want to check if I'm pregnant even though I know it's impossible!! Lol. What date are you testing jaybean?

Whoop! How exciting! I know exactly what you mean! Fed up of always waiting! I want to know now!
I'm going to try and wait til the 10th of May if I can. I get up at 5:30 for work and don't think I'll be able to concentrate at work if I test before. Day off on the 10th though so will try to wait.
When do you think you'll test?

Sending tons of baby dust your way! Xx

Woo, not long then. It'll feel sooner once we're in May. I've only got one cycle that I actually monitored so know my cycle length etc, but based on that I need to test on Myles's birthday, so I'm going to wait until 26th May, the day after. Wouldn't want the happy news to take over his day, or sad news to out me on a downer.

Lots of baby dust and crossed fingers :) :)

Maybe its a good omen?! Maybe test the day before his birthday? Feels so far away til testing date tho doesn't it! I think I need to take up a hobby to pass the time!
Fx for us all xx

My HSG went well: speculums are never fun, but otherwise just a weird cramping sensation for about 2 mins and then a tiny bit of spotting over the next day. Tubes look fine, no problems there.
I also had a positive OPK yesterday, so I'm ovulating sometime today. Another BD tomorrow morning to seal the deal!

Glad it went well frenchie35 and all looks good.
Are you now officially in the 2ww?! How exciting!
Tons of baby dust coming your way hun xx

Morning ladies! How you all doing? Any news?
I'm now 8dpo and trying to keep my sanity! Lol! I feel ok this morning, but yesterday evening felt really odd. Stood up at one point and felt dizzy/light headed, hot flush and almost queezy. I'm sure it doesn't mean anything, and I'm subconsciously looking for things or coming down with something. Can't help but wonder though!...
Back to work today though so won't have time to over analyse everything!

Hope you are all ok. Keep us updated.
Baby dust to you all xx

No real news here. SMEP is still going to plan, despite me and dh bickering last night. Normally BD, or any sort of dancing for that matter, would definitely not have been on the cards. Luckily for him, he admitted he was being a pain in the arse and suggested we watch one born every minute to get back in the right frame of mind! Only a week to go, jaybean!! I have good feelings for your testing :) xx

Thank you hun!
Sounds like its going well despite dh being a pain! I find it really hard to do the make up bd! So props to you! Any sign of O yet?

I love one born. Gutted this series has finished. dh won't watch it as he is squeamish! Fx he gets over it before we have a baby!! Lol!
Xx

I was quite chuffed with myself. Just thought how annoyed I'd be if I did all this planning and monitoring and then missed a day over nothing. No signs yet, I'm currently sat with my legs crossed....have another 50 minutes until testing and I really need a wee!!!

I loved OBEM when I was pregnant with my first, but when I'm not I hate it and find it really boring. Not we're baby planning I like it again. We watch it together and it gets paused every 2 minutes when dh has various questions so it's a good way to get us talking. I didn't think it was a particularly squeamish programme, think he might be in for a shock when you're in labour then :p

CD 13 here. My temp rise was this morning (a day later than I expected after my +OPK on Wednesday). We had to do some quiet BDing in the mornings this cycle because we had family staying with us. A bit awkward!

Did you test or did the need to pee win?!
I dont find it at all squeamish. So he's definitely in for a shock! Luckily my friend will be with me too when I get to that point so won't be alone if he passes out!

I know I'm over analysing again but I'd like your thoughts. This afternoon I've been having what I can only describe as ovulation pain in my right ovary. Its not o as I know I have already ovulated. Never had it before after ovulation. And surely it can't be implantation as pain is in my ovary? Should I be worried? Any advice would be gratefully received! Xx

Great news frenchie35! Not so good with family in the vicinity though! So you are now officially in the tww! Whoop! Xx

I think you're just over analysing to be honest - easily done. When you're hoping for something to happen then you can start to notice things that normally you wouldn't give a seconds thought to. Fingers crossed it means good news, but either way it's certainly not something I'd be worried about.

I did manage to hold out - negative test as expected. Can't believe I'm cd12 tomorrow, though. That actually feels so close to O, and like all this BDing will be useful now rather than starting early just in case.

Thank you amyface! I just needed someone with a rational mind to tell me its ok. Was having horrid thoughts about ectopic. I think this tww is making me a little crazy!

Hopefully not long til O for you! I promise that I will be your rational mind if you need me to be in your tww! Thank you again. Feel better knowing its nothing to worry about.
Off to work now so hopefully will keep my mind off of it. Have a good day xx

Yes, I often feel twinges now that I'm paying attention to every little flutter down there. It can be after-effects of ovulation. When you ovulate there is some fluid released into your abdominal cavity, which can cause some irritation. No worries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->