CD1, cycle 2. anyone else want to help me pass the time?

Best of luck, everyone!

I'm CD15 today and got my peak on the Clearblue Advanced Digital. I only had 3 days of flashing smileys, as opposed to last cycle's 6 days. We are doing SMEP and DTD last night. Would you still start your 3 days in a row of BD'ing tonight, or consider last night as the first day?

I would count the day I got it as the first day, so if you got your positive today I would go for today, tomorrow and Tuesday.

@bdb84: Are you temping? If you are, you should BD every day up to and including the morning of your temp rise. If not, then count the day where you got your peak and then two more days.

No, I'm not temping.

We've been BDing every other day for about a week, but ended up DTD the past two days in a row due to some spontaneous urges. Lol. So, technically we're looking at 5 days in a row, total, by the time we get our next break. Poor DH. ;)

Thank frenchie35! Its good to know other people get it and it's nothing to worry about.

Bdb84 I haven't tried the SMEP yet so not really any help. I'd dtd for 3 days from though just incase! Can't hurt to bd too many times!
Good luck! Fx for you and tons of baby dust! Xx

Hi live42day and welcome! (Love the name!).
How many cycles have you been ttc? When are you expecting O?
Xx

Hi Jaybean, This is my 1st cycle ttc after my MC this past March...I'm on CD11 today. I'll be using my ovulation test strips to determine "O" day. Any news for u so far? and Thx!

Another +OPK. I think today is the day. I'm all sorts of sore in my lower abdomen.

I'm so sorry for your loss live42day. Really hope you get your sticky bean this cycle. Fx O happens soon for you. Keep us updated. Tons of baby dust coming your way xx

How exciting Bdb84! Hopefully your sticky bean is on iits way too! Let us know when you are in your tww! Baby dust to you hun! Xx

I'm now 11dpo. Keep going between being convinced I'm pregnant to thinking I'm not! My temps seem to go up and down every day, but are staying above coverline and look like they are getting higher. I've been staring at it for so long im not really sure any more! (I'd post it on here but I've no idea how to!). I might just test tomorrow because the waiting is feeling like forever the closer I get! Xx

Aww don't test, yet. It might well be negative this early, and if there is a lovely bean in there you need as mush positive energy as possible to make it stick!

Very true! Will try to hold out. Feeling quite positive today. It's all about the positive mental attitude!
How are you today? Xx

Ps think I managed to add a signature! Did it work?! I'm so technologically challenged its unreal! Lol xx

I'm not positive or negative, I'm just getting pregnant this month - very matter of fact!!! :winkwink:

I had a bit of a run in with someone in morrisons yesterday...We were out for the day, so I used their toilets to do my OPK. Didn't want to faff with doing it in a tub so I just used one of my digital ones. I left it on the side next to the sink whilst I washed my hands. Some women comes out of the cubicle, sees me and says "kids these days. In my day we were married before we even thought about having children" then rolled her eyes at me. I shoved my wedding rings in her face and said "I am married, this is our very wanted SECOND child (no point explaining about the ovulation vs pregnancy test) and in MY day we've learnt how to keep our f$£*ing noses out of other peoples business". Then she was walking out of the toilets behind me, so instead of holding the door for her I left it slam back into her. I swear it's supposed to be a big thing about younger people having no respect etc. but the older people I seem to come across are really just some of the rudest people I've ever met in my life!!

After all that, we spent 2 hours!!!!! in Mothercare yesterday. We had some vouchers to spend, and with a 3rd birthday in 3 weeks we were having a good look through all the toys. My mum and dad were with us and kept Myles entertained whilst me and dh had a nosey through all the baby things again as well :)

Anyway, I'm on CD14 today so getting close to O date I presume. I was 16 last cycle and it's the only cycle I've monitored so not really sure if that's normal for me or not. Still on track with SMEP, more BDing planned for later.

PS. It doesn't look very fancy, but there's definitely a link in your signature to a lovely chart, yes :hugs:

What ever happened to being curious in a good way? You must look so young for someone to mistake you for an unwed mum doing a preg test! There's your silver lining!
I have similar feelings when any of my husband's family come to visit. They've already made it clear that since DD is 2 years old that the second one should be on his/her way. I can tell they watch very closely if I have a beer or wine. They had come over to the house while I was away having my HSG done, so when I came in the door with a big, sonogram-sized envelope, I could just see their imaginations racing. My parents know that we've been having problems TTC #2, so they're very supportive and respect when we want to tell what's going on. My in-laws must think it's just us being stubborn! Or *gasp* that we may only have one child!

I'm 4 DPO. I'm having the usual luteal phase fatigue and low energy when exercising.

I shall take that as a silver lining I suppose! :)

4DPO, testing will be here before you know it!!

Jaybean- good luck!!

Amyface- wow, she was incredibly rude! I am 29, but still get carded, so obviously I look younger than 21 still. It used to bother me, but if I still look that young, and I'm this close to 30? I'll take it as a compliment. :)

AFM- 1dpo finally. We still have one more day for our SMEP tonight. I probably don't need to do it, but I'd rather cover all of my bases since I do not temp.

How bloody rude! Love your reply though! I work in care mainly with older people and some of them are so rude and disrespectful! I had one patient going on and on about how bad the youth of today are, and she wound me up so much I told her that maybe her generation should have done a better job raising us then! That shut her up! To be fair though, some of the nicest people I have met have been older people.

Welcome to the tww frenchie35 and bdb84! I've got everything crossed for us ladies!!

I had snuggles with my friends baby today. I soooo need to be pregnant! Please please please let my get my bfp on Saturday powers that be!! Xx

So I think I've just got my +ve OPK! It's only my internet cheapie ones (although they've never been wrong yet) so I'm going to cross my legs for another 4 hours and use a clear blue digital smiley jobbie to double check! Still following SMEP to the letter, so more BDing tonight. If it is positive, then our last BDing will be on Sunday which is when the outlaws, I mean in-laws :blush:, are visiting, so might have to wait until quite late when they've cleared off.

Anyone else got some lovely updates? x

Family always knows when to stick around to kill the mood! Good luck with that!

5 DPO - nothing special with me. As per usual I've been having wet/creamy CM since ovulation: it never really magically dries up like they say it does in the books.

I watched a couple videos that I took of my DD when she was only a couple weeks old. I could just smell the baby! Can't wait to have another one!

HAHA smell the baby! That sounds so silly but I know exactly what you mean. Videos just take you right back, don't they? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->