CD1, cycle 2. anyone else want to help me pass the time?

That's great news amyface! Got everything crossed for you! Hopefully the outlaws won't stay too late!

I gave in and tested this morning and bfn (silly me!) but still keeping positive! Do feel like the witch is on her way but I'm not out yet! Xx

I knew you'd test early!!!! Next time listen to Auntie Amy :p Hopefully there's still time for it to turn good for you :)

Haha! I'll listen next time I promise! No more testing til Saturday (if af doesn't show before then). Xx

That's great news amyface! Got everything crossed for you! Hopefully the outlaws won't stay too late!

I gave in and tested this morning and bfn (silly me!) but still keeping positive! Do feel like the witch is on her way but I'm not out yet! Xx

LOL@ you Jaybean, I know you couldn't resist! I def can't resist, I'm a POAS addict!! I already bought my 20 pack HCG tests strips from amazon, so I can test like a maniac LOL

Any AF signs, jaybean? I'm 1dpo I think - based on OPKS because I don't temp. One more bding do today, another on Sunday and then I can have a break!!

Hi lovely ladies! No sign of af yet! Few niggly cramps earlier but nothing major. They seemed different from af cramps as they were only on my left side but maybe thats normal for me but I'm only just noticing it?! Fx af stays away!! Will test in the morning and let you guys know...
That's fab news amyface! Welcome to the tww! Got everything crossed for you! The end of smep is in sight!

Glad I'm not the only poas addict livelive42day! Have been quite good this month tho! Am listening to aunty amy from now on!! Lol!

Any other news ladies? Xx

I have news....we've been to the doctors today. Chicken pox. What a flaming time for chicken pox!! I had it twice when I was a kid (so much for only getting it once) and both quite mild. Doc couldn't tell me if that meant I would get it again or not so I just need to keep and eye out for any spots I suppose. I'm a full time mum so I'm stuck in for the next week or 2 with a contagious 2 year old.

Does anyone know when pregnancy hormones kick in? I could be, what, 1 or 2 days pregnant? I cried at the end of toy story 3 today. It's either pregnancy hormones, or happy tears that the film I've had to watch 3 times in 2 days was finally over? :p

So excited about the morning jaybean. Are you doing fmu or waiting for 2nd? Xx

Oh hun! Poor you! Big hugs coming your way! I had chicken pox twice as a kid too. I can remember the relentless itching.
Did you ever see the episode of friends where pheobe and Charlie Sheen had them? Maybe you can still have fun with the pox!?

Fx feeling emotional is a good sign. I've been quite emotional during this tww but it could be the stress of it all for me. (I mean stress in a good way, if there is such a thing!). Got everything crossed for you amy!

Well, I'm officially 15dpo. Tested this morning with FMU and BFN. No sign of af yet. Confused doesn't even come close tto how I'm feeling! Feel like I'm out. Maybe the witch will make her appearance later today...

Xx

Forgot to say part of my confusion is because my temp is still high. Normally it dips the day of af xx

I'd hold for 4 hours and test at 2pm or so this afternoon. If that's a no then maybe you've missed this cycle :( If you think something's happening then give it another day or two. You know your body better than anyone else xx

I'm out of tests so won't test again today. If nothing has happened by Monday, I'll buy some more and test again.
I think I'm out this cycle, just confused and still holding on to that little bit of hope as af isn't here. But what will be, will be and if this isn't my month for my bfp, then hopefully next month will be.

Thank you for your support ladies. You guys have kept me sane! (Well, as sane as I can be!).

Big hugs and baby dust to you all xx

16dpo and still no sign of af and temp still up. What is going on?! Sure I O'd on cd16? Maybe it wasn't til cd20? So confused! (Not that it takes much!).

How is everyone else today? Xx

Any news jaybean?

We had our final BDing of this cycle yesterday, so I've followed SMEP to the letter. Fingers crossed it works! We're out tomorrow night to see Derren Brown, and my brother and sister in law are visiting on Sunday, then the week after we're off to Blackpool Pleasure Beach for Myle's birthday, so hopefully it'll be testing time before I know it! My test day is 22nd May so 10 days to go!

Still no sign of af. Have just been to asda and bought some cheapy tests so will hold out weeing til about half 7 and test (if af doesn't show up by then).

Well done you! You managed to make time after the outlaws visited then!
You'll be testing in no time hun. I really really hope this is your bfp cycle amy. Got everything crossed for you and sending positive baby vibes your way xx

Oh my god! I couldn't hold my pee any longer so have just tested after holding it for 3 hours and I swear to god I can see a faint second line after 2 minutes! If I take a pic how do I post it on here?!
Could this really be my bfp?!! Hehehe!! Xx

ARGH!! Everything crossed (apart from legs - that doesn't help any of us ;)) Have you tried https://www.canyouseealine.com/hpt_invert_tool.php You invert the image and it can make lines easier to see. To insert a picture click in the yellow box above where you type ^^^ Next to where you'd write in bold etc.

Its asking me to put in a url? Gimme a minute to fire up the laptop and see if I can do it on there. Im convinced there are 2 lines! Xx

:-=

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I can't bring myself to leave the computer, I keep refreshing waiting for a picture!!

It won't let me do it! Aaargh! Do you have email? I could always send it that way? Xx

You could private msg me on here and I could send it? I understand if you aren't comfortable giving that out tho hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->