• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 - first cycle TTC after loss

This sounds exactly like when another lady on here had a subchoronic hemorrhage! She is 25 weeks now with a healthy bub. I know it's not easy to relax over something like that though :-(
When do u get the latest blood results back?

Oh that sucks I'm so sorry your having to go through all this anonymous :-( :hugs: fx for you xx

The doctors office is supposed to call me today with the results. How did they diagnose the hemorrhage?

They saw it in her ultrasound and just monitored it!

So I'll have to wait until the ultrasound then, if I make it that long! Still spotting. Had 2 drops of red yesterday morning then brown again in the evening. Didn't get my blood results yesterday, must have got blood taken too late in the day Thursday. I can expect time mon I guess. Just have to take it one day at a time and not get too attached

Hope ur going ok anonymous!!

I'm cd8 so the bd has started again :) trying to stay relaxed about it all but going to follow the smep plan like we did last cycle (not intentionally but it worked so I'm sticking with it). Not sure if I'm going to use opk's this cycle cos they made me feel more stressed and I never got a full positive anyway!

That's great Jbaby! I was thinking of trying that too if I didn't get my BFP this cycle. Seemed to work for you last time, just need more sticky vibes! You get such good fertility signs anyways you probably don't need to use opks. Unless you really want to be sure what dpo you are?

I just had my first spot free day!!!!! I'm so happy! Lots of little twinges today. Praying the spotting stays away. Thanks for thinking of me!

Keep me updated on the bd!

That's great you didn't spot today!! Maybe your body has turned a corner!!

Had a little spotting yesterday but only with wiping. Nothing again today. Got my hcg results back from last Thursday and it went up to 1700 from 629 on Tuesday. So things I think are ok so far. Just waiting for the ultrasound in 2 weeks. Hopefully it shows something good.

How are you doing?

That's great your hcg went up that much!!

I'm ok, did an opk this morning and was negative which I knew it would be :) cd10 today so my fertile window doesn't start for a couple of days yet!

I'm new here (to this thread)

I just had my first real visible BFP in 3 years and then started my AF that same afternoon. I'm on CD3 and my AF has stopped almost completely, so I'm confused as to weather or not to try again this cycle or wait... that and my breasts are still hurting and my nausea has worsened.

I'm waiting to see my dr. when he has time to see me... next available date to see him is in 2 months. I feel alone in this, DH has no clue that I was even pregnant, due to the fact that I was planing on surprising him for Easter with a Digital HPT that read Pregnant.

Hi :)

I'm sorry you are going through this :-(
Have u done a pregnancy test since the one you did before AF? The fact you are still feeling sick and have sore bbs could mean there is still hcg in your system!
Wow I can't believe you can't get into see the doc for 2 months! Do you normally have to wait that long??

Hi :)

I'm sorry you are going through this :-(
Have u done a pregnancy test since the one you did before AF? The fact you are still feeling sick and have sore bbs could mean there is still hcg in your system!
Wow I can't believe you can't get into see the doc for 2 months! Do you normally have to wait that long??

It is the health care system I'm in. They give you a Dr. for your area and put you on the list to be seen. they call you and let you know when your next appt. is. due to the fact that I'm not past 2 months I'm not classified as a medical emergency for my state and there for I'm put at the bottom of the list. If I still feel this bad tomorrow i will test again.

Gosh that sucks!!
I would definitely test again just to make sure! Was the test very dark before?

Gosh that sucks!!
I would definitely test again just to make sure! Was the test very dark before?

No not very dark but it is there. 70% more than the 2 other tests with lines on them that are older by 2 days. this test you can see the line from a few feet away.

I can't believe you got AF that day after having a dark line like that! Mine gradually got lighter

I can't believe you got AF that day after having a dark line like that! Mine gradually got lighter

Well I went over to the Dr. office next door... Doc couldn't see me until next week but she wants me to get blood draws for this whole cycle.

She had me take a test there and it was negative, and she had a blood draw for hormones, she thinks it was a chemical and she looked at the last 3 test i took and she really agrees that it was by the looks of them. She also wants me to start temping again and use OPK's. she gave me a card for a good online store to buy them and you wouldnt believe it but the owner of the online store is my neighbor and his wife works with me!:happydance:

So I called her up and asked her and she will be giving me tomorrow at work 2 boxes of 50 opk's and 2 boxes of 25 hps for......... $10.00 USD *dies* I dont know what his prices are online but OMG I couldn't be happier!

That's good you saw a doctor!

Wow that's an amazing price for them!! Fx they work for you this cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->