• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 - first cycle TTC after loss

Hi, may I join too please? CD2 for me today after a loss at the end of Feb at 8 weeks. I always know when I am ov so I won't be temping. So far this AF has been heavier than normal for me but nothing unmanageable. I just want it to hurry up! I usually get EWCM for around three days before I ov, usually ov on CD14 with 28 day cycles.

:hi: my AF is super heavy too, so unfair. Nice to see you here Cattia xx

I just took another FRER. 13 dpo today. It is definitely darker and came up faster than the one I took on 10 dpo. So that's good news for me. Still having a little spotting this morning. Brown blood only when I wipe. Nothing on the pad all night. I just wish the spotting would stop.

That's my fear with testing early. What causes a chemical? Is it a failed implantation, chromosomal, or low progesterone?

AnonymousCAT - fingers tightly crossed for you :) :dust:

I also wonder what causes a chemical. :dohh:

I think it is when the egg is fertilised but doesn't implant into the uterus normally due to there being chromosonal defects or poor uterine lining. From the research I have done that's what I found.

I have started bleeding heavily now and major cramping so cd1 it is again for me. My cycle was only 25 days long this month so I'm kinda glad it was only short so we can move on.......

Sorry to hear that. Time to snuggle up with tome tea and watch a movie. Hope you feel better soon and get your sticky bean next cycle. HUGS to you! :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear this. Huge hugs to you and fx that this next cycle is your turn xx

:cry: Ugh!! I just checked again and it has started again. It's only right at the cervix. Reddish brown. Nothing on the pad all day today. I swear I am going to lose this one.

:cry: Ugh!! I just checked again and it has started again. It's only right at the cervix. Reddish brown. Nothing on the pad all day today. I swear I am going to lose this one.

Don't lose hope! Can your doctor offer you blood tests to check your HCG levels?? :hugs:

I think they will. I see them on Tues. I already had blood drawn on Fri when I went to emerge due to the spotting.

Hey, so the cramps started getting worse last night so I went to ER again. The cramps went away mostly while there and nothing really today. Still having light spotting. They repeated blood work and HCG has just over doubled in 48 hours so everything looks good on that front. Levels were 165 at 11dpo and 370 at 13dpo. They didn't seem concerned, just want me to keep an eye on things and come back if the cramping is intense or bleeding increases. Just in a waiting pattern now. I see my GP tomorrow.

Sorry it's been so stressful :-(
That's good your levels are rising well though!!

Thank you! Yes, it would be nice for things just to be straight forward. How are you doing?

Crappy :-( I had a really bad day yesterday......felt so depressed and upset. My body feels the same as when I had my first natural miscarriage. Having digestion issues and stomach pains........I really want to try again this cycle.

I've been thinking so much about you. Hugs to you! It doesn't matter how new it was, the heart gets attached so fast even though we are doing our best to protect ourselves from hurt. Be gentle with yourself and do whatever is right for you for trying this cycle. Are you still going to your doctors appointment this week?

I have a fear I'm spotting because I didn't wait long enough after the d&c for everything with my hormones to regulate. Maybe I should have waited.... but lots of women on here seem to go for it right away. I don't know. Too late for what ifs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->