• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 - first cycle TTC after loss

Thank you <3
Yer I don't think you can ever protect urself when it comes to TTC!
I cancelled my appointment :-( I thought they would think I was silly for coming in even though I have already got my period and I was worried they wouldn't believe me seeing as my tests are negative now!
Lots of people conceive the first cycle after a mc! I am worried about the same also though!

You're right, no matter what I'm sure it will always be a roller coaster. Glad to know I'm not alone.

It's great to be able to talk about it on here though, I feel bad always sooking to DH cos men just don't always get it. Don't get me wrong he is a major support but he always just says to me "it will happen eventually" and "don't stress about it so much"

:hi: hi ladies. How are you?

Anonymous - that's good that your HCG is rising, keeping everything crossed for you x

Jbaby90 - I'm sorry your feeling rubbish. I know what you mean about men not getting it as much, I love to come on b&b to chat and get things out, what day if your cycle are you on?

Xx

Just ending CD2, hopefully AF won't be around much longer! What cycle day are you?? X

Yeah, men don't always get it. They don't feel the same pressure that we do to ttc and carry a pregnancy. To them it just happens or it doesn't. Dh has been great through all of this though. I think it helps when he comes to the appointments and emerge so he can see all of the things that are happening in the present versus just thinking a baby arrives when it arrives. Helps to understand my stress more I think.

Yeah, men don't always get it. They don't feel the same pressure that we do to ttc and carry a pregnancy. To them it just happens or it doesn't. Dh has been great through all of this though. I think it helps when he comes to the appointments and emerge so he can see all of the things that are happening in the present versus just thinking a baby arrives when it arrives. Helps to understand my stress more I think.

It is definitely great when they come to appointments! It makes them more a part of it too cos they don't really go through much in a pregnancy!

Ya dh was so naive with our first pregnancy. When we went for the ultrasound he just assumed everything would be fine, then it wasn't. I think he's more supportive of my fears this time around.

According to my last pregnancy (by dates of the scan etc) I ovulated five days after my period finished. X

According to my last pregnancy (by dates of the scan etc) I ovulated five days after my period finished. X

Wow that's pretty early! Do you have short cycles?

Last month with my chemical pregnancy I ovulated around cd11 or 12 which was about 8 days after my period finished but normally I O on cd 14

Wow that's pretty early! Do you have short cycles?

Last month with my chemical pregnancy I ovulated around cd11 or 12 which was about 8 days after my period finished but normally I O on cd 14

I've never really tracked my cycles but I must do! According to my previous pregnancy I ovulated VERY early. I've just taken my second clear blue digi ovulation test and today I got my smiley, so I must ovulate really early (I've been googling so much about early ovulation) :dohh:

Ya thats super early for o. Makes ttc easier though, less waiting around.

Went to my gp yesterday. They think everything is fine and didn't seem concerned about the spotting. They said it was pretty normal. They ordered another serial blood draw to check my levels again to make sure all is rising appropriately. I also booked an early ultrasound for April 22. I've decided I'm going to try and relax as whatever will be will be. And it can't help being stressed out and worrying all the tIme.

Fx anonymous I'm sure all will be ok :hugs: that's exciting about your early scan! :) good luck!!

Mummy to be - yer that is good you have short cycles so that you can TTC sooner and aren't waiting a whole month!!

AnonymousCAT - that's great that the GP said everything seems good! How exciting you booked ur first scan!!

I've never really been aware my cycles have been short as this is the first time I've ever tracked my cycles etc. but now I know I quite like the idea lol.

So I am still spotting :( Seems like once a day I get a pretty good gush of spotting with going to the washroom, then nothing else really. I have no idea what's going on. I haven't had any cramping really. I'm really afraid I am going to lose this one. It's so stressful. Had blood work done again today so we will see what the results are tomorrow. As soon as I had the blood taking I had the most spotting since... more like a bleed but still brownish in colour. It was watery. I don't know what's going on.. ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->