• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 - first cycle TTC after loss

I plan to bd more but not feeling well today. Hopefully I get better as tomorrow is dh's bday and wanted to Dtd then. Ugh sickness!

Definitely need to bd on dh's birthday!! :-D fingers crossed you feel better!

Checked my cervix this morning and it is medium hard and closed and cm was wet......not really sure what that means? Pre ovulation I guess?

Just jumping in here ...

Anonymous - my first cycle after my loss, I did get a positive result on my OPK and my temperature went up a few days later. BUT I didn't really notice much EWCM which I usually always get. Also, I got a positive OPK much earlier than usual and my cycle was much shorter. So, it appears that I did ovulate but unfortunately didn't get pregnant, and am now on my second cycle. I'm hoping that things return to normal for me this month.

So, it's definitely possible that you did ovulate. Are you using OPKs or charting?

Ugh - I'm getting sick myself now. It's the worst.

Hi Ladies!!

This is my first cycle TTC. I use the charting method, but don't take temperature. Where do I start? I also tried the OV tests. OV is supposed to be 3/14, took the first test 3/11 line was not as dark as other line and it has gotten lighter since then. Does that mean I missed my OV? Also, has anyone tried Robitussin? Good luck ladies.

XOXO

Jbaby90 - I am guess pre-ovulation. Wet cm is a good sign! It looks like we are in similar boats with both experiencing blighted ovums in Jan. How far along were you when you found out it was a BO? How did you miscarry? I am terrified of having another mc. What CD are you now?

kfs1 - hi and welcome! Thank you for sharing your experience. It's nice to know that I'm not alone having my cycle being out of sorts after my loss. I see you are CD 8, are you getting any o signs yet?

deliciouslyso - again, hi and welcome! I've never done OPKs so I can't comment on them. I do however chart BBT and CM. I bought a BBT from the pharmacy and keep it beside my bed. I just check my temp first thing in the morning before I get out of bed. If I happen to wake up in the middle of the night I also check it as I sometimes can't fall asleep if that happens and want to have some sort of record of accurate basal temp. Even if the timing is off I find I can still see changes in trends for different times of night as I wake up often enough. I find I put a lot of energy subconsciously and consciously thinking about temping it makes it so I don't sleep as well for sure. So that's a draw back for me. I start temping once AF has stopped or started getting lighter, but you can start any time. It just might make it hard to interpret the info you get from it for this cycle. But that info could be useful for comparing to other cycles you temp. I have never tried Robitussin. What is that? I haven't tried anything else yet apart from tracking as I got pregnant with my mc the first cycle I was charting, so hoping charting will work for me again.

Update on me:
I just recently started using ff. I was using my days before to track before my mmc and self-inerpreting the chart. My temp was still a little elevated today but still feeling unwell and a little insomnia. Actually took the day off to rest up. Anyways, ff is saying I already o'd on cd 10. I'm skeptical though as cm hasn't been fertile quality as I've been saying and this has been my most clear fertility sign in the past. Also, no o pain which I have consistently had in the past.

So today I decided to input the data I recorded from the cycle I got pregnant. And it showed me some interesting things. At first it said I o'd on cd 9 which I know wasn't right as we only bd one time that cycle and it was after the o date. Not until I entered data up to cd 17 did it correctly identify my o day as cd15, the day after we bd. So now I know I can't always trust ff to identify o date until most of the cycle data is collected... Ie even though right now it says I o'd already I'm going to trust my body and intuition that it hasn't happened yet. What have I learned from this? Keep bd no matter what!

I know I said I thought I may not o this cycle, but cm was definitely more watery today and hallelujah had a hint of stretch to it! I think o is just delayed from the cm and cycle being out of whack. I have renewed hope. Just have fx dh has enough steam to finish the bd race as we have been doing a lot lately. And hope I stay healthy enough too! Hoping to bd tonight!

Sorry, Jbaby90, this was meant for kfs1: It looks like we are in similar boats with both experiencing blighted ovums in Jan. How far along were you when you found out it was a BO? How did you miscarry? I am terrified of having another mc.

Teach me not to edit my posts!

Jbaby90 - what CD are you now?

Welcome kfs1 and deliciouslyso!

Kfs1 - good luck this cycle! Hopefully you don't have to go through too many TTC and sorry about your loss :-(

Deliciouslyso - good luck for your first cycle! Was the second line ever dark? Or did it just stay light? What cd are you? I haven't tried robitussin sorry!

AnonymousCAT - those signs are good, hopefully that means O is just around the corner!! I'm cd9, I'm gonna start using opk's cos I've had watery cm so I don't know if I'm gonna O early and I don't wanna miss it! We have been bd every second day so far and will Prob keep doing that until the tests get darker then bd every day :)

Let us know how the opks go. I'd definitely start if you are having watery cm, don't want to miss anything. Sounds like a good plan with the bd! I don't think me and dh would have the energy for every day lol. That would be awesome if we did though!

Just did my first one and it's pretty faint so will be good to see progression! I sometimes don't have the energy but I find some lol

How does dh find the energy? I find it's more a dh problem than a problem for me. They have more work to do, I just have to lie there lol

Can't wait to see the progressions!

Haha seriously sometimes I wish my DH didn't have the energy!! His sex drive is through the roof!

I am taping the tests on paper so I'll post a pic once I have a few to show progression :)

Sorry, Jbaby90, this was meant for kfs1: It looks like we are in similar boats with both experiencing blighted ovums in Jan. How far along were you when you found out it was a BO? How did you miscarry? I am terrified of having another mc.

Teach me not to edit my posts!

Jbaby90 - what CD are you now?

Hi all - thanks for the welcome!

Anonymous - I was only about 6 weeks along when I miscarried, so I was thankful that I wasn't too far along and hadn't even had my first ultrasound yet. I miscarried naturally - started spotting and then eventually began to bleed. My doctor also did some blood tests to check my levels and they weren't good so... It was definitely a traumatic experience to go through. Luckily, I had only told my sister and mother so I was able to tell the rest of the family later when I was feeling up to it. I don't blame you for being scared - I will be too if I'm lucky enough to get pregnant again.

How about you? I hope you weren't too far along (not that that necessarily matters).

It doesn't matter how far along you are, it is still traumatic and devastating.

I found out at my ultrasound at 9+4 that the sac was empty and there was no baby. I was still getting pregnancy symptoms and had no spotting so it was pretty shocking. I had a d&c at 10+2.

I thought I was pretty much over things when I got AF and that I just wanted to ttc again. But this cycle has been so abnormal I'm not even sure if I'll ovulate. This week has been the worst since the ultrasound and d&c emotionally for me. I have been an emotional wreck. Crying all week and angry at life being so unfair. I just want to be pregnant so badly and feel like my body is just against me.

For some reason I just feel like it will never happen for me again. Even though that's highly unlikely. I just want it so bad.

Cm went back to creamy today and temp dropped again. So no ovulation yet and no fertile signs either. So frustrating. Bd just incase but I have a feeling I'm not going to ovulate this cycle. :,(

I'm sorry you are feeling this way! :-( I know it's hard and I feel the exact same sometimes. I just want it so bad that it hurts!

Maybe you did already ovulate when u had the wet cm? Fingers crossed anyway!

I don't know. Anything is possible I guess. Just have to keep waiting. Temp was up a little today again but I was awake and up a few times in the night and still feeling sick so I don't really trust it. My temping has been all over the place with weird waking times. Cm watery today but that's from bd. So have to wait to see what it does.

My friend is having her 3d ultrasound today and she invited me to watch it on the internet. I told her I can't though. That would feel like pure torture. Im so jealous of her right now. It's so unfair that she's pregnant. She just separated for her husband and started dating some new guy and accidentally got pregnant. She's now 5 months. I got pregnant a month after but then mc. When she told me she was expecting I told her I was mc. Life is unfair! I keep trying to remind myself how nervous she must be feeling to be in this situation with a guy she just started with, but then the jealousy sets in...

hi sorry for jumping in on your thread had a read and ive had the same experiences I had a missed miscarriage at 15 weeks back in 2007 baby was measureing 15 weeks but no heart beat nearly destroyed me ! was the worse time ever, took me two years to pluck up the courage to try again ! finally fell pregnant in jan of this year only to loose it but I got back on the horse and iam now at 3-4 dpo not quite sure just hoping and preying that we hit the mark and believe me we have tried lol hubby worked his leave round me ovulating was home for 11 days and we bd 9 time I nearly killed him lol . xx

AnonymousCAT - It is so hard when a close friend falls pregnant! My maid of honor is due 3 weeks after I would have been if I didn't lose the baby which is depressing!! She posted a photo yesterday of her 15 week baby bump and I felt like screaming!! I should be 18 weeks pregnant right now!! So unfair!! I guess we just have to hope and pray that we get our miracles soon!!

Tillyttc - welcome :) I'm so sorry for your losses! It is the hardest thing to go through! That's great that hubby worked his leave around you ovulating. When are you going to start testing? Or are you gonna test early or wait for AF?

So my friend is having a baby girl. I'm happy for her.

News for me. I think I am getting o pain on the left side! Bd last night and just now. Hopefully I am o'ing and it's not just gas. Feels like o though. Cm was on the watery right before. Fx.

Tillyttc - welcome! So sorry for your losses. You have courage and strength to try again and we are here for you. Go dh!

Yay fingers crossed it is O!! What cd are you now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->