• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 - first cycle TTC after loss

Cd 18. Got the o pain cd17. My temps have been all over the place but I haven't been sleeping well and temping at really inconsistent times in case I can't fall back asleep. I think if I chart all my temps from around the same time Im guessing it would say I o'd cd13 on ff....I'd have to enter the data to find out though. But I had no fertile signs around that time so I don't really trust my temps as temp started rising when I started getting sick and I'm still unwell. So have to wait and see. I think only AF would confirm which day is right and hopefully the witch never shows :)

Yer maybe going by temp isn't really gonna work this month :-S

There doesn't seem to be much progression in my opk's yet they all look the same but I'm cd12 today so still a couple more days til I expect to O! It's getting close now :-D

Here is a pic of my opk's so far. This afternoons test is noticably darker I think but looks pretty similar to yesterday's morning test so not really sure if it is close?

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/0F6C36BF-229F-4CA0-BB49-2C43CD4E15F0_zpsinud6p1y.jpg

I agree with you. Definitely nothing yet that is clearly showing a surge. Just keep testing and bd!

I had a nearly positive test this morning and now this arvo they are negative? Not sure if I missed the surge or maybe my urine is too diluted? Very confused!!

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/703F060F-69B9-48E5-A7D7-0070F0C10970_zpspnyysz1k.jpg

Huh. That's weird. Have you used this brand before? Have the results been reliable in the past? What have your cm and cervix been doing - do they point to ovulation? You're still bd every other day? That's all that really matters. Keep testing just incase your urine was too diluted for the afternoon one.

So temp went up again today to 37.00. I attached my chart for you to have a look at. It says I O'd on CD13... as I've said I am not really convinced of that as I was getting fertile signs most recently. I may have O'd on CD19 instead when I was having fertile signs. I guess I will have to wait and see what my temp does over the next few days to see what ff makes of it. What do you think? Good thing though is I may have O'd therefor not anovulatory?

Attachments

• Feb 27, 2014 - CD20.pdf
    68.7 KB · Views: 1
I've only ever used opk's twice and first time I didn't really use them properly cos we weren't actually TTC! :-S I will definitely keep testing and see what it is like in the morning with concentrated urine! Cm has just been wet mainly no ewcm and cervix has been changing so can't even go off that! We bd every second day then yesterday and today so hopefully we catch it!!

I've never tempted before so I'm not a pro with charts sorry :-(
I had a look tho and it's so strange that you had all the symptoms around cd19 but the temp indicated O on cd13. Maybe your body tried to O and it didn't happen so then it did again on cd19?

So what did the opks show today?

Ya, not sure about my chart and symptoms. Just have to wait it out I guess and see what happens.

I would also like to join!
I had BFP in Jan and missed mc last week at 12 weeks along :( I am currently 4 days post D&C and dreading the recommended 3cycle wait to TTC again.

I definitely think my urine was too diluted cos the other tests I did yesterday were darker and then dark again this morning! Hopefully I'll surge tonight!!
https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/4C98AD87-82AD-425F-8BDE-AE2B2098A0B6_zpsurgcbkzq.jpg

I would also like to join!
I had BFP in Jan and missed mc last week at 12 weeks along :( I am currently 4 days post D&C and dreading the recommended 3cycle wait to TTC again.

I'm so sorry for your loss! Are you definitely going to wait 3 months before TTC again?

Welcome Shaley. So sorry for your loss. How are you managing? Here for you if you need to talk or vent. My ob told me to wait 2 cycles after my d&c before ttc again but my gp said there was no need. I talked to my ob about it and he said it might be okay for me because I have short regular cycles, but there could be an increased risk of mc. I'm not sure I believe him. I feel if my body isn't ready I won't get pregnant so we are ttc. Did the doctor give you a reason why to wait?

Looking good Jbaby! Keep bd after the surge too as that's when o is, right?

Yer 12-36 hrs after the surge so definitely bd the next few days!

Checked my cervix this arvo and it is low very soft and open and my cm was starting to go ew woohoo

Bd! You are so lucky to have straight forward fertility signs. Jealous.

Temp was still high at 37.03 this morning after a restless night. I am either 8dpo or 2dpo today. No real symptoms yet. I've had some ovary twinges both sides since o pain and I could be imagining my left breast is more tender than the right. But that could be wishful thinking.

We did bd this arvo ;-)

How exciting being in the tww! Hopefully it goes quick! Hopefully they are real symptoms :-D

We will see. I'm not confident they are. DH came home tonight and I was happier when I said hello. He thought I was happy because I was pregnant! Gotta love DH, but he really has no clue about how much work is going into this. He thinks it will be so easy to get pregnant because it was the last time. Ugh! He has no idea how screwed up I think my hormones are post mc. lol. Hopefully he's right though! Not likely :p

Haha bless him :) that's funny!!

Yer my DH has no idea either! Yesterday he was in the shower while I was dipping an opk and he was so intrigued and was asking what they actually do and stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->