CD1- Hoping for a BFP by Valentines Day

newlywed2013

Reaction score
This is our 3rd cycle TTC. Hubby and I are both 23, trying for our first. I have typically 28 day cycles with O around day 14. I dont use OPKs or temp, hubby won't let me :dohh:

Looking for a couple buddies to get me through another cycle! :coffee:

:dust:

ttc77777 :witch:
pinkribbon
emyjc
uniquebeauty
Mrs W 11
tuesdaysbaby, :witch:
stranjegirl
ft108 :witch:
pinkcatgirl
curiousowl
hellbetty89
cutieq :bfp:
amyleigh89
sunnybelle
jessie1993
wantababybad2
jen_niferrose
octoberlove
taylork
jogger123 :witch:
mandi21a

I will wait with you! Third cycle ttc also and Cd2 for me. I just joined and just started tracking bbt. Usually have 27 day cycles, but not exactly sure when I o. Let's hope this is the month!

Yay! It's nice to have someone to go through it with. We can do this!

I couldn't hold out and picked up an OPK today. I thought it would help me with confirming my charting since this will be the first month. Just a few more days of AF, anxious to get on with the next part of things! Feel like I am just on hold right now!

I'm CD4 hoping for a BFP in time for valentines! We got pregnant last month but it wasn't a keeper, so hoping my cycles aren't too messed up!

Hi can I join too please. I am CD4. I was gutted when my AF came on Saturday. I thought we were in with a good chance as had a high score on FF for when we dtd'd. This is our 3rd cycle TTC no2. Only just started ovulating monthly since stopping the pill in April last year. Got cysts on R ovary and we are under fertility clinic now. Due to see the consultant next month but hoping we get a Feb BFP before then. I chart and use OPK's as cycles are still pretty irregular. Having a problem with a short LP of only 9 days on the last 2 cycles so I have just orderd progesterone cream and am taking B6 along with my Vitex, B complex and pre natal vitamins.

Good luck to us all hey. x

Hey :hi: hope you don't mind me joining. I'm back at CD1 today, stopped breastfeeding my son 15 days ago so we can TTC properly. We tried while breastfeeding for 5 months but no luck :nope: x

Hey everyone! I'm officially on my first day of full force AF, groooooss! I can't wait to not see her for awhile!

I tried to show hubby some cheap ovulation tests at walmart, but of course all they had left were the pricey ones, looks like everyones trying to get pregnant, stupid winter! He wouldn't have any of it. Looks like I have to keep going by my CM as to when I ovulate.

Fertility friend changed my LP to 12 and my cycles to 26. Hmmm... I haven't been on it super long though. it doesnt have much to go off of.

Fingers Crossed for the best valentines day gifts ever!!!!!

CD1 here. BFP in time for Valentine's Day would be wonderful! Good luck everyone :) I'm going to start temping this month I think so hopefully that might help me improve timings etc.

I'm CD1 today, would love love love to have a BFP by Valentines Day.

Hi everyone!

I should be cd on friday. A valentines day bfp would be great!! As well as an october baby! My favorite month! This is our 3rd month ttc #2 and I will be 39 at the end of the month :wacko:

Anyone doing anything different this month? I am already taking geritol, royal jelly, b-complex, fertilecm and doing the restoring fertility yoga. I think this month I am going to focus on not obsessing so much. I am going to cut back on temping, only at O time to confirm, and find some good books to read and good shows to watch at night to keep my mind off of ttc!

Fingers crossed for everyone!!!

Hi Ladies, I'm very excited to be able to join this thread! I'm on CD4 (ticker is outta whack by a day) and we are TTC our first baby. Started TTC mid last cycle knowing it wasn't going to happen but just wanted to get on with the journey already! I'm so excited. We have waited a long time to start TTC and now the time is here it's a bit unreal.

I am due to OV around Jan 29 but my cycles aren't predictable, they vary in length from 31 to 33 or even sometimes more than that (on the odd occasion)… so it makes predicting a bit hard! I got some OPKs so may use those but otherwise I'm not going to try and pinpoint OV, just go for it instead with the BD and try not to stress about it… that is, until I know I'm in the TWW, at which point I will obsess over everything. ;)

I am so excited about the possibility of getting a BFP around Valentines Day! I think I'll be testing around the 16th of Feb, given my long cycles etc.

X

Can I join ladies!! I'd love a valentines bfp!! I've just had a loss at 12 weeks though so I don't know what my cycle will do this month. I'm usually pretty regular though so being positive and going for it!

I do have a 34 day cycle though so won't get af or bfp before valentines week even if All is on time.

Let hope Cupid is watching and this is a lucky thread xx

Mrs W I am so sorry about your loss :(

I have a good feeling about this thread, and like you, I have longer cycles - anywhere between 31 days to 37 (that was the longest and a once off!) so I will be testing around the same time as you :)

x

SO sorry about your loss! I'm really hoping I started a lucky thread, we will see!

I am going to try and keep track of everyone on the first post ;) Try= key word..

I'm CD1 here and would love to give DH a BFP as a Valentine's Day present! This will be my first cycle off the pill trying. No idea what will happen but my ob/gyn was positive about the chances of conceiving right away. I'm going to temp and use OPKs.

First month TTC. Starting off casually, just using an app to predict ovulation. I'm on cycle day 23. Expecting AF around the 21st-23rd. Going to test on my birthday (20th). I would love to give a positive pregnancy test to hubs as a gift on Valentines Day.

First month TTC. Starting off casually, just using an app to predict ovulation. I'm on cycle day 23. Expecting AF around the 21st-23rd. Going to test on my birthday (20th). I would love to give a positive pregnancy test to hubs as a gift on Valentines Day.

I'm on the 20th too! I'm assuming you mean Jan of course :flower:

We are just about to start on our first cycle of TTC too, an exciting journey!

How's everyone getting on? I'm wondering if I will ovulate late this cycle as I think it's common after a loss and anxiety wise I'm getting worse rather than better about the loss :-(

I'm still having a light brown discharge but bleeding has stopped (sorry if tmi!) and pregnancy test is now negative. So we will start bding this weekend and using opks to track ov. Keeping fingers crossed as we got pregnant quickly last time xx

Not sure if I'm going to ovulate here either since it's my first cycle off the pill. Fingers crossed for both of us. Sorry to hear about your loss, Mrs W :(

Wondering right now why my silly temp is so low! But it is during AF so could just be that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->