CD1- Hoping for a BFP by Valentines Day

YEaaaaah! It's always more comforting to see it on multiple tests! I was going to test this morning, even though I saw "pregnant" in big words on the doctors computer yesterday, but I woke up feeling really sick and forgot... :haha: :dohh:

And yes, spotting is normal :hugs:

10DPO today.. temps dropped quite a bit today.. hoping they go right back up tomorrow! Have had stuffy/runny nose, sneezing for a few days now.. and still tender BBs.. no other symptoms..

fingers crossed for you jen_niferRose.

I took another test this morning and it's positive. I'll accept it now LOL

I'm 10dpo today and lastnight I had streaks of blood mixed in with my cm.. Now today I have no more... Finally my nipples r showin potential to b sore.. I neverrr everrr get this before my period.. But I guess that cud b all in my head since I want sore boobs like u girls that got ur bfp!!! LOL!! Ttc make you crazy I swear!!

Gave in n tested!! With Internet cheapie... BFN.. Sighhh! 11dpo so I'm sure I'm out as well ...so suck

I didn't even implant until 11dpo, so I didnt test until 13. You aren't out until the fat lady sings!

Thnks for staying with me newly wed!!! Your the best!!
Yesterday started pink cm n has continued into today...so much for my luck!! Gonna see what the rest of my day holds...AF due TODAY!!! Jus want heR to stay clear of me ... I feel to cry so baddd!!!

Not a problem! Fingers crossed for you! I know with me, with the pink/brown being mixed with CM I knew something was up. Usually when AF starts for me the entire tp is just tinted pink when I wiped, no cm.

:dust: :dust:

Fingers n toes crossed!!! I want an October baby!! Plus the due date will b calculated on my bday!! Sighhh!!!
So how is you little one progressin... N how r u feeling?? Are u still excited??

Totally Out.. :( started spotting yesterday, and full AF today.. I knew it as soon as my temps dropped.. On to the next!

So sorry Jennifer =( Hopefully next month is it for you!

I am feeling really good! Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant and do too much, and I tire really easily. I'm still trying to figure out what foods give me indigestion and heartburn (always at like 3-4am too, not right after I eat, or at a doable time). Still not really nauseous or sick other than that. Mostly tired! I have my first scan two weeks from this morning!

So Srry Jen ...still stay with us n keep us updated on your nex cycle...
Still excited for u newlywed... Don't do too much...

As for me I'm still having pink cm this is the 3rd day now...AF was due today nothing but the continuous spotting will test again tomorrow! Still have tingly nipples not boobs n no other symptoms of AF r pregnancy..13dpo today

Srry so long to update... No bfp no AF still... Idk what's happening ...think I'm gonna call it quits n get sometime to jump start at so I can start soy isoflavones...urghh I want a baby!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->