CD1- Hoping for a BFP by Valentines Day

I'm on CD20, AF due on Feb. 7th. Testing the week of the 10th ... hoping for a Valentine's Day BFP!!

Think I've ovulated but was a bit odd, had a positive opk on Sunday afternoon but temps haven't revealed much - only my first month temping so I'm hoping it's down to me doing it at different times in the mornings (always before getting out of bed but I do it whenever I happen to wake up which varies in the hours before my proper get up alarm), but at any rate there does seem to be a temperature rise but that looks like it was a couple of days before +ve opk! (but fertility friend hasn't detected ovulation yet) :-S So as I said I'm hoping I just haven't been doing temping properly (need to set alarm for same time early each morning next cycle) and that I can trust the opk. Otherwise I feel like I've kind of wasted a cycle so I feel like I have to trust the opk so I can keep a positive attitude, because I bd'd Saturday and Sunday morning and Monday night which would hopefully put me in with a chance if I ovulated Sunday/Monday.

I'm pretty sure I dont have a chance this month. We dtd saturday, I'm thinking I'll ovulate today or tomorrow, but I've come down with a nasty cold and am not in the mood =(

I've had a cold for nearly two weeks now and we've only had sex once. Lucky we're not trying until next month, but I can see how much it would mess up a cycle! Sorry for the bad timing, NW.

Totally not out, somehow mustered up enough energy to dtd last night (thank yooou starbucks!) Pretty sure I'm ovulating this am!! :happydance:

Okay guys, I've been slacking, finally got the first post updated with babydust to all the ladies joining me this month!

Hi will b ttc no2 too! Just waiting for AF should b here in couple days. Valentines day bfp would b fab as my wedding anniversary too on 14th Feb lol but wont evn b in 2ww by then. Good luck ladies!

I don't know what it is, but somethings got me feeling suuper optimistic this month :)
I think something about the idea of wanting my halloween baby, wanting to give me and dh the best valentines day gift ever, and giving my mom an awesome birthday gift! And our awesome timing. Phew, that was a close one though! And it seems things are looking up for us now, after a rough month and a half =)

It's going to be a long two weeks! AF due feb 8.
Come on little pumpkin!

I dont know the harder wait, waiting for Ovulation, or waiting for AF =(

I'm still here, waiting for AF… or the BFP! Agonising!

Hope everyone is coping with the 2ww. I am symptom spotting ridiculously then at the same time saying "oh don't be ridiculous you have these same symptoms every month and you haven't been pregnant before, the only thing is to see if af arrives or not", but my desire for a baby obviously doesn't listen to logic!
My first month temping though and I have a dip in my chart which could be good...? Who knows. Only time will tell I suppose - but why does it have to go so slowly!!! Argh!
Baby dust to all as always :) xxx

Question about Temping.. this morning I sat up in bed, and realized forgot to take temp, then quickly lied back down and took it.. would it really effect the temp that much?

Question about Temping.. this morning I sat up in bed, and realized forgot to take temp, then quickly lied back down and took it.. would it really effect the temp that much?

It may slightly but think it's more about the overall pattern over your whole cycle so if it has affected the reading it shouldn't matter in terms of interpreting your chart overall... if that makes sense! If you're using something like fertility friend it allows for anomalies and things and can still help work out when you ovulated.

Let the crazy symptom spotting begin. Normal breakfast of toast and coffee not enough. Starving and shaking at 10:30 and had to eat a second breakfast of cereal...

Starting the testing journey tomorrow @9dpo. I only have a 12 day LP so af due saturday... yikes!

*edit: also last night I was crying watching the show "bad ink" if anyone's not seen it, it's a couple of guy sthat own a tattoo shop in vegas and they do coverups. The girl was crying she was so excited her tattoo was gone, aaand so was I. I usually don't cry for that show. But this also could be pms...

Symptoms sound like something!

10dpo for me, AF expected Friday or Saturday. Tested a little while ago because I had quite a low temp this morning, almost to my cover line, and was interested because I've seen charts where they test positive on the day it looks like there's an implantation dip. Bfn. Not surprised really. We did miss bd'ing the day before I apparently o'd, but got the other days, so just a waiting game now. Oh, also, I chugged a bottle of water and decaf coffee before I tested. Not sure if that makes a difference for pregnancy tests like it does for opk. Is decaf coffee ok while ttc? Opinions?

A few more days of waiting....

Jen, this is my first month temping, but I normally wake up a couple hours before my alarm goes off and sort of drift in and out of sleep after that, and take my temp when my alarm goes off because there are some days I can sleep until then and, ideally, I would. So lots of tossing and turning, but I still detected o this month and it matched the opk. I think your temps will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->