CD1- Hoping for a BFP by Valentines Day

Hey all. Well I am surprised as I am only CD8 and have just had a positive OPK and temperature drop today. Seem to a ovulating very early this cycle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 11
Hey everyone! Any updates?

AF officially ended for me. Going to try extra hard this month because I really wanted to have a baby by next halloween so that I can dress it up ;)

Awww, yeah, baby Halloween costumes are adorable! That would be so much fun. AF is just about over here as well. Just focused on sorting out this temping thing, although I'm traveling so much this month it's probably a lost cause!

I got my first BFP on New years eve.. We were so happy but our happiness turned to sorrow when it ended in a recent miscarriage :( So id love to get a BFP by valentines day to surprise my boyfriend. He was so devastated.

Jessie, so sorry for your loss!
I didn't even think about the Hallowe'en costume thing! Good idea! Yes, this would be perfect timing! Do any of you have a plan about how to tell your DH when you get your BFP? Or will you be showing him the stick or waiting for the results together? Last month, I got addicted to POAS and sometimes I told DH, sometimes I just threw it in the garbage. But I would probably be too excited to plan anyting elaborate and would end up telling him/ showing him asap.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Jessie

I would love a Halloween baby!!! My favorite day of the year!!! CD 1 today as luteal phase was strangely 16 days!! Good luck emyjc!!! You'll be testing first!!

Hi everyone! I'd like to join y'all. This will be our first cycle ttc #2. We got lucky with our daughter and became pregnant on the first cycle. Hopefully we get lucky again. Today is cd 6, and we got our first try in last night. Im not temping or anything like that. Just using the period app on my phone and the ovulation pain I get every month. I'm so excited! Our daughter is only 6 months, but we want our babies extremely close in age so that hopefully they will be best friends. :) I'm 20 and dh is 24. With our daughter we found out on dh's birthday. It would be amazing to surprise him with another positive test on valentines day!! :) hope that everyone else gets their valentines day bfps! Good luck ladies!!!!! :D

I have an "i love daddy" onsie tucked in my dresser drawer that I'm going to give him along with t he stick. LOL. He's usually gone for the day by the time I get up and take a test so I'd have to wait alllll day for him to come home!

Hi, I'd like to join too! AF is just finishing up today! today is CD5 - this is our 3rd month TTC. Hoping for this cycle - i prob wont get a BFP by valentines day - but my Bday is Feb 17 - and I should be able to know by then or just after! how cool would that be!? My cycles are usually 31-34 days.. hoping that the 3rd times a charm! ;)

Hi Ladies, can I join you? This is cycle 3 of TTC #1 since my MC in Nov. I've just been using an app on my phone to predict ovulation, haven't started with any of the "advanced" stuff yet. Really hoping that this is our month, though. I should have O'd 1/18 if I figured it out correctly, so I will be testing around 2/1. Good luck to everyone!!

newlywed2013, you are all set! That is so cute about the onesie!

Can't wait for testing time for everyone!!

Hi Ladies,
This is our 1st month TTC but if last time is anything to go by hubby only has to sneeze in my direction to get pregnant. I think (they can be a bit unpredictable) AF is due 12th feb so I would be up for a valentines day test!

We are away for the night so would be an amazing v day pressie x

Hi Ladies, I'm heading into my fertile period, first cycle TTC and I've been paying careful attention to my CM and I used my first ever OPK today, which was negative so I think it'll be in the next few days! I'm pretty excited but also so nervous of it not happening... Crazy huh? Just spent a few days with my friend and her seven month old little girl, she's adorable and it has totally reaffirmed that I am so ready for this! Good luck everyone :)

Oh my gosh I just realized this morning I'm getting ready to ovulate and we have not even dtd once this month! So much for trying super hard. I have just been sooo busy and he's in school until late, when he's not in school I'm usually closing at work and by the time either of us get home we are exhausted and in bed. And then I wonder why I haven't gotten pregnant yet!

Hello, ladies! Hope everyone is on the way to a BFP! I am so excited - I started using OPK's and temping this month and FINALLY just got my first happy face on the Clear Blue on CD15 out of a usual 27-28 day cycle! I was getting concerned because I had also picked up some Dollar Store ones so I could test more often and wouldn't miss the surge, and the line was almost positive on the first day I tested with those, CD9, and faded out since! I thought I missed the surge, but my temps didn't look like I ovulated, so I wasn't sure what was going on. I tested this morning with a Dollar Store one, and definite negative, not even close, so I was REALLY surprised to see the smiley face! Thought I was going to be one of the people who never got one! And DH will be home tonight after a night away, so the little guys will be all built up and (hopefully) ready to swim! YAY! Maybe this will the the month!

How is everyone doing? I think I'm going to ovulate in the next day or two, would be nice if DH would give in and let me use opks! We dtd saturday, going to try to do it once or twice more, but I came down with a cold last night =(

I spent a few hours yesterday with a newborn and I want this even more now! She was so sweet!

baby dust =)

Newlywed, the Dollar Store ones I picked up were 1.25 each, so not bad as far as price goes. They don't seem to match my Clear Blue ones, though, as so far they have been negative and I did get a smiley face. But it could just be because I'm not very disciplined when it's the cheapies. Not supposed to pee for four hours-ish, but I have just been using them whenever it's convenient. The Clear Blue I do hold for, so maybe that's the difference. With my temping and opk's this month, though, I am realizing I probably wouldn't get pregnant too easily if I didn't check this out, because I would have assumed I ovulated earlier. Almost the dreaded tww time! Maybe I will organize my files then to take my mind off things...
I think if I do get a positive pregnant test before valentines day, I am going to wrap it up and give it to DH as a "valentines present." And maybe secretly video tape him opening it. Baby dust again!!

My cd1 was 16th January,so still waiting for a positive OPK. Hopefully today! Have been bd'ing the last couple of nights as I want to make sure we are doing everything possible this month to get pregnant. This is our 3rd month ttc and the last 2 were not planned properly around ovulation. This forum has helped so much learning about ttc. I have had one pregnancy so far, a surprise, so I never appreciated how hard it is to concieve. Hoping for a BFP on Valentines day! Good luck to you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->