CD1- Hoping for a BFP by Valentines Day

Crossing my fingers for you newlywed! I hope this is it!

Jen, I would definitely guess CD21. Bet FF gives you crosshairs tomorrow. Good luck!

I am hoping this is it too!

So hungry, going to the bathroom a loot, and still no sign of af. I wish I wasnt so anxious as she isn't due to show until tomorrow, LOL. Slight cramping too still

I am hoping this is it too!

So hungry, going to the bathroom a loot, and still no sign of af. I wish I wasnt so anxious as she isn't due to show until tomorrow, LOL. Slight cramping too still

Good luck! x

Still nothing! Trying not to get excited! I shouldve woken up with AF spotting this am, but nothing! Still no tissue in toilet either! I told my husband I didn't get it yet and he is all "that doesnt mean anything don't get your hopes up" yada yada. What a party pooper! I hope this is it!

fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you newlywed.

AF is officially one day late. Feels so lame to even be excited by just one day, but we'll see. No symptoms other than slightly sore boobs and a pimple on my chin (which likely means AF is coming)

Throwing a baby shower for my friend today who started TTC with me. Very excited for her! Asking for strength today hehe. I'm going to try not to symptom and tissue spotting during the whole shower.

Does anyone use any good apps? I don't do temp charting so not FF. I like to see my days DPO and days til testing?!

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Im officially 3DPO - confirmed by FF this morning!! Ov on CD 21 and we BD (18, 19, 21) and some days before that! feeling hopeful..

The only weird thing ive noticed so far is waking up in the middle of the night.. 3am last night, and 430am the night before.. just gotta wait it out..

I'm still anxious to hear your results for those that are late!!
I'm def out, AF arrived yesterday. So today I picked up some ttc library books and zestica. Figure I will go all out this cycle and do everything possible. Back to the waiting! Good luck to the rest of you!

I'd like to join...you ladies' situations are so similar to mine!!�� I'm 3dpo n going crazy waiting .. I wanna know NOW!!!������

today makes AF 2 days late. I have no symptoms of AF or pregnancy. I plan to hold out to test until Friday is AF doesn't show up. Really hoping for a VDay BFP!!!

Fx for your bfp... I really want one this cycle to!!

I'm out, AF started yesterday early hours of the morning.
To a March BFP now I guess!
Best of luck to those still in the 2ww. x

Pregnant =)

https://i62.tinypic.com/dytxdv.jpg

This is our first and we are sooooo excited! Hoping that bean is cooking as it should!

Congrats newlywed!!!

Very light but bright red, almost orange spotting when I wiped this morning and sore boobies. I think AF is on her way for me.

OMG Congrats Newlywed!! yay!!

I am 5 DPO - just patiently waiting.. Only symptom so far is tender BBs.. I wish I could speed up time! lol

I wanted to speed up time too! And now looking back, the last 2 weeks actually went super fast! I just kept myself busy. DH and I took a mini trip to the mall of america which helped =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->