CD1- Hoping for a BFP by Valentines Day

Any news on anyone else? I hope some of my luck rubs off on you guys!

:dust: :dust:

Thank you! Hopefully next month is your month and you can come join me!

Congrats on your bfp ....soo happy for you
I'm 7dpo now n I feel like I'm suffering trying to stop myself f rom testing early!!
Hope I get a bfp like your...clear as day!!

So how r u feeling newlywed?? Any symptoms any pains??

Mostly really really tired. Getting headaches and backaches too, but they go away with acetaminophen. My boobs are super hard, blue veins really visible on them, but they arent sore. Occasional nausea but quite a bit of diarrhea and lots of bloating.

I have my first prenatal appointment tomorrow =)

Wow you have a lot goin on I could jus imagine how excited you must be...
I'm super excited for you I could jus imagine how I would b if this cycle is mine!!
But as for now I don't have any symptoms ...2 or 3 little twinges in uterus lastnight but nothing before that r nothing today

I didnt have many symptoms until two nights before AF was due I was cramping and the next morning I had some brown tinged CM and then nothing else. Those were my first signs.

Well I'm really holding on to hope ... Idk if I'm in r out... AF is due all on the 18th
I never get pms symptoms either...if this cycle doesn't work I'm gonna start soy isoflavones nex cycle

Now 8DPO. Woke up at 4am last night.. had to pee, then felt a bit nausea/bad stomach.. other symptoms are sore BBs, and I noticed i've been really thirsty, and I have very dry itchy skin.. Yesterday evening felt a few pinches in lower abdomen area..not sure if thats anything.. waiting is a killer..lol

Thnks newlywed I appreciate it
Hey Jen ..ur cycle sound more promising than mine with all ur symptoms I'm 8dpo as well so maybe we can test around the same time...
I really want this cycle to work because my baby due date would b calculated as exactly on my birthday n thats super koolaid in my opinion ,
Fx for u as well!! Baby dust loads of it!!

Thanks TaylorK - Im going to try to hold out to test until next week Wed the 19th..

I'm tryin to as well but is Sooo hard for me ..plus I have nooo symptoms nun at alllll... AF is due for me on the 18 that feel like 2 yrs away... If it starts I'm goin to start soy isoflavones that cycle! Hopefully something works ..

hey this is our 1st cycle ttc for #1 and we are using the clearblue fertility montior. i average cycle is 36 day and i wasnt expecting a high until next week. but got one yesterday on CD 10 couldnt believe it went home and took a OPK and there was a second line a faint one but it was there. praying for my peak before sunday night because hubby is going away for work :(

Well I'll cross my fingers for u as well Caroline ...hope the BD that u get in will b enough !!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=733223&stc=1&d=1392384200SHOCKING got a BFP this morning! Clearblue digital said 1 -2 weeks. I ruined all of my announcing plans and ran in the bedroom to wake my husband up.

I'm actually spotting today, so I'm trying not to be too happy (yet). Once we can shovel the driveway, we'll trek to CVS to buy more tests.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 8.11.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 8.11.51 AM.png
    151.5 KB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back