CD1 Mar 15- Anyone else?- bring on Christmas babies!

Hi - I'm a bit behind, both in terms of picking up on this thread and cycle, CD1 was 18 March but last cycle was 27 days so I'm not far off the rest of you.

The witch has gone, she didn't hang around for too long this time, only a couple of days really (I'm now on 3rd cycle off BCP so could be to do with that). OH and I are both suffering with colds at the minute, hoping they disappear in the next day or two so we feel a bit more like baby making and less like just crashing out!!

I'm not temping of ov testing, just going for lots of trying (concentrated around mid cycle).

Am taking folci acid and b6 - will see what happens.....

hi girls, i was cd1 on the 14th, im on my second cycle ttc and had a 34 day cycle last month!! i really really want a xmas baby and having cycle buddies will be great! hope we all get our bfp's!! we will all have to list our testing dates, can anyone put them up on the first page?? also is anyone trying any plans?? i am on the sperm meets egg plan which seems to have really good results!! xxxx

Hi Billyboots.
Im on 2nd cycle TTC too!! YAY!!
I dont know how to put the testing dates on the front page sorry, I think the person that started the thread would have 2 do that. Unless AF comes (which I hope it doesnt, than my testing day will 17th April I think. I normally have a 28 day cycle and I am going to TRY and leave it till 5 days after she is due, i hope. lol
As for plans, I am kind of following the sperm meets egg plan as much as possible, but its sometimes difficult what with our work patterns and such like but its going alright so far me thinks... Also just taking Hematinic formula which contains folic acid and B6 etc.
Is anyone doing OPK's? Any positives yet? How are you doing them and when, would be interesting to know?
I have done 3, CD10, 11 & 12 and nothing as yet but hopefully something on Saturday (CD14)
Good luck gals.xxx

Is anyone doing OPK's? Any positives yet? How are you doing them and when, would be interesting to know?
I have done 3, CD10, 11 & 12 and nothing as yet but hopefully something on Saturday (CD14)
Good luck gals.xxx

I've been using OPKs and am tentatively putting it down as a positive. I've been taking them at 2pm this last week. They started getting darker, then yesterday and the day before were pretty dark but definitely not darker than the control. Today I had meetings all afternoon so couldn't take OPK till 6PM. Today's result was completely negative--not even the best squinting could create a line, so think I may have missed surge. Had EWCM before in the week, and today was REALLY REALLY watery. Will see how the temps go tomorrow, but quite possible that I'm O'ing/have recently Od!!

Charlz, hope you get your positive OPK soon. Anyone else using OPKs, or suspect O soon?

Wow, a lot of us seem to be on our second month TTC- exciting!

I just got a positive OPK (CD13 today) so we are going to :sex: :sex: very soon! I didn`t think I would get a positive so soon this cycle but so happy I did because it means my cycles are back on track now since coming off the pill.... Plus we :sex: last night so chances are good...

Amerikiwi- get to bed and catch that egg honey!

I have a good feeling about this month girls :bfp:- bring on the Chrissy babies!

I'm not temping but going to start actively BDing this weekend, and carry on throughout next week. Not very scientific but fx it'll work.

Good luck to everyone x

I imagine this team is busy BDing this weekend!!

Sakura-congrats on the positive OPK! Eggie's on the way--go catch it!

JayDee, have fun BD this weekend.

I've heard of a couple of studies showing that men find woman more attractive when they are Oing. DH has been really under the weather with a flu, but the last two nights--he's been the one initiating the BD-he's got perfect timing without knowing it (I don't tell him when O time is to avoid adding pressure) :happydance:

I really think this group will be making some Christmas Babies!!

just a quick message to see how everyone is getting on, anyone ov and in the 2ww yet?? i think i am going to test around the 17th april, maybe i should wait slightly longer but not sure if i will be able to!! Keep bding and lots of baby dust to you all. Just out of curiosity how old are you all?? i am 21 and hubby is 28 xxx

Hey
I doing alright thanks. I have been doing OPK's and expected to O this weekend as am on CD15 atm, but havent had a pos yet... I have had a darkish line but nothing that is as dark as the control line or darker, so I might be waiting a bit longer, been doing 2 tests per day for the past 3 days and 1 a day since CD10. Not been able to :sex: as much as we would have liked because OH has been working late nights and I have been doing day shifts atm so we havent had much time together so dont think I will get my :bfp: this month unless we are really lucky. Also if I dont O that might be a problem obviously and its making me worry now...
How is everyone else?
Btw Im 21 and so is OH!! :D
:hug:

According to FF, I've Od and am in the 2ww! :happydance:

Today's temp was low, but it followed a restless night, so hoping tomorrow is a more solid temp. I'm a week ahead of last cycle's O date so will keep taking OPKs just in case the first one was a fake-out.

Good to heat everyones around o and moving on the the tww. I hated waiting to get to O this month.
I'm not really sure how sucessful this weekend was in the baby making department I didn't want to get overly excited about positive opks and I wanted to start later on closer to cd 14 when I got a positive one last mont but on cd 13 it was almost positive like so so close but I'm sure that I O'd that day I had pains for about a half hour that night and thinking I would have have a pos opk cd 12 we bd'd 13 14 we didn't get as much as we wanted in because oh is working out of town. I'm so worried we missed it. Ah. I just thought it would happen I'm 23 this is supposed to work right away! Haha.

Hi LiveLaughLearn,

You sound very much in the running. At the very least, you BDed on the day of O which is the most important day.

I'm in the same boat--I think. According to FF, O came 5 days early for me. We managed to BD day before and day of O, so although I'd like to have more days in reserve, we hit the crucial day.

FX for the BFPs!

I have no idea when O is (not keeping track) but I have felt a bit, I can't describe it, not nauseous, maybe more like a dull feeling in my stomach. Wondering if this is ov pains that some people describe. I'm not quite mid cycle yet so will keep up the BDing just in case...

FX for everyone - looking forward to seeing some BFPs being posted in a couple of weeks time.... x

I am in my 2ww now too. 2DPO. Ov`d on CD14!

I bedded two days before ov, day before ov, and morning of day after ov and then again last night! So hopefully we caught the eggy!!!

Good luck to everyone- let the symptom spotting begin! When will you all test? I probably won`t be able to hold out past any longer than 10DPO so will test then even though I know it is too early. hehe!

I am hoping that I have O'd and OPK hasnt picked it up, I did OPK at 1pm yesterday and at 5pm on Saturday and they were nearly pos but not quite so am hoping it actually happened at some point...
So I am probably 1/2 DPO atm. Got as much BD as possible in over the weekend so FXd for a :bfp:
As for testing, I am PLANNING to wait until my AF is 7 days late, making it CD 35 (I have NEVER had a cycle this long before). Only because I dont want to be disappointed if I test early. I am going to try and stick to this and hold until then, hopefully... lol
Not long till symptom spotting girlies.xxx

Hi everyone. So exciting (yet anxious) to be in that 2ww... I will be there soon. Am on my second day of high on my fertility monitor - and I typically get about 4 days or so before hitting peak fertility so believe I will O April 2-4 or so. I usually O a little later than "normal" but do tend to have longer cycles as well. I can't wait to join you in the 2ww which will then be the 1ww for many of you :)

Here's to our Christmas BFPS!! Oh, and if I O on my birthday, I am predicted a due date of Christmas day.... so crazy. That would be the best birthday and Christmas gift ever!

I feel like we are going to have many BFPs this time around.

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

really hope we ALL get our bfp's. It's kinda good knowing I O'd early because now I don't look at the calendar and its only been 1 day its been 3!!! Haha. I've been really crampy but that could be from bd I have endo and get these kind of cramps after bd for a few days even tho they have calmed down a lot since coming off birth control and my periods have been almosy pain free since coming off the pill too. I don't even dread getting my period anymore. I can barely notice its there.
I don't think I'm going to test at all until my period is late. Probably just a day late last month I got it spot on the morning of 28 days. Because I O'd early do you think I'll get my period early? Or should it stay the same? Haha I have nooo idea. Anyone have any ideas?

Congrats to everyone that's made it to the 2WW. FF took away my cross-hairs this morning. It seems I had a fakeout O! Had all the cm, O pains, temp starting rising, and now temp has fallen back.

Hoping the real O comes soon so that I can join the 2WW. On a positive note, this has given me more time to get BDing in beforehand!

Congrats to everyone who is in the 2WW!!! :happydance:
Hope we all get :bfp:'s this month, then we can be 1st Tri buddies too :D:D
I hope I did O when I thought but because of my shifts at work its difficult for me to temp as I sleep and get up at different times every day so it wouldnt be accurate, and OPK's have gone back to showing no line at all again today and only got a faint line on Sat and Sun (CD14 and 15) So I think I might be 1/2 dpo now, if i O'd at all. Sorry I keep going on about it but I cant help panicking. Surely I will have O'd if I get AF regularly. I have heard that OPK's dont pick up everyones surges. Oh well, I think I will put myself in the 2WW.
Good luck everyone.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->