CD1 Mar 15- Anyone else?- bring on Christmas babies!

I'm going to officially say that I'm in the 2WW on Thursday. Going on a 28 day cycle (which I have no idea whether I have or not, has been 30 and 27 so far off BCP) Wednesday will put me mid cycle.

I think I'm going mental though - am trying to symptom spot already!!!

Roll on later in the week when we can do it for real - yey :)

jaydee your not the only one i was sure my boobs looked different yesterday more veiny but they seem normal again now!

well im still not officially in the 2ww, i had a 38day cycle last month and im on cd18 of my second cycle today. FF shows no sign of ov yet and still haven't had a positive opk. If i go off a 38 day cycle i should ov in 6 days so at least ill be in the 2ww while your in the 1ww. Its so exciting!! AF wont be due until the 14th and im going to Spain for a week on the 16th so im going to try and hold out and test when i get back!! Anyone had any early symptoms yet?? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello ladies. According to my CBFM this morning it was still reading high. Throughout the day however, I was getting a lot of EWCM which I never get so while at the store I bought a digital ovulation test and got my smiley face! SO, I think O is tomorrow. I am going to BD tonight, hopefully twice tomorrow (ok, realistically maybe once) and then once more on Thursday for good measure! Can't wait to join you in the 2ww :)

I had a positive o test yesterday - very dark line on day CD17. We BD'd on CD 15,16, 17, and will bd today and tomorrow for sure. We were so excited to see the dark line saying I would be O'ing soon. Not sure when though - I never have O pains that I have noticed. Since some people O on day of + test and others not til up to 2 days later. Big difference!

Good luck ladies!

Hey ladies, count me in.........I have a 34 day cycle and I am in the 2WW now, Due to test on the 11th of april.............:bfp: here I come

Soo after I thought I had a positive opk on cd 12 here I am on cd 18 with a positive opk! Its darker than the control and I've never had that I have lots of cm sorry tmi! And GUESS what!! OH is 6 hours away from me on business. So! I called him up told him and he's like take tomorrow off and ill call right now and we'll spend the weekend together if there are flights. So I leave tomorrow on my very far off chance ill get a bfp in two weeks. See! We're desperate. Please everyone keep their finger crossed very tightly!!

Soo after I thought I had a positive opk on cd 12 here I am on cd 18 with a positive opk! Its darker than the control and I've never had that I have lots of cm sorry tmi! And GUESS what!! OH is 6 hours away from me on business. So! I called him up told him and he's like take tomorrow off and ill call right now and we'll spend the weekend together if there are flights. So I leave tomorrow on my very far off chance ill get a bfp in two weeks. See! We're desperate. Please everyone keep their finger crossed very tightly!!

I am 5DPO today and have terrible lower back pain- don`t know if this is a sign or not...Also (TMI) have had lots of creamy CM. No other symptoms yet but I do know it is probably too early for them anyway.

I know I will test early- I just won`t be able to help myself so will pull out a pregnancy test on 10DPO probably! Hope I get my positive this month :)

livelaughlearn- good luck!!!!! Hope you catch that eggy!

Think most of us are now in the 2WW - symptom spotting here we come....

(p.s. I think lower back pain can be a symptom but not sure if it is too early yet)

x

Well I feel like my :witch: is coming, I know it shouldnt be till next sunday but I was up all last night with really AF cramps and they have been happening on and off all day today... Also been really hot all the time. Maybe its just panic... :(

Can't wait to join everyone that's in the 2WW. My O is still MIA!?!

Charlz, I hope AF isn't coming so soon. Keeping my FX for you.

Livelauglove-I love that you and DH are flying back to catch the egg! Good luck.

still no ov for me, i had 38 day cycle last month though, so im hoping eggy will be released sometime this week, fx. Good luck everyone xx

Tudor Rose - can't believe your symptoms showed so early (2/3 dpo)

Makes me feel a bit more sane that I am already wondering what the weird feelings in my stomach are....

Congrats again (I've posted it somewhere else I know) and hope you're the first of many in this group to get the:bfp: this month :happydance:

x

iv been temping, just wondering whether any of you know if taking it at different times makes any difference. I work shifts so sometimes i wake up 6 am other times i dont have to get up until 8am?? I have noticed different coloured dots on my chart, is that what that is?? Tudor Rose Big congrats and i hope this is a sticky healthy bean 4 you xxxxx baby dust xxxxxxx

Before I start BIG CONGRATS TO TUDOR ROSE ON HER :bfp: :happydance: Hope there are lots more from us lot this month...

Anyways, billyboots, to answer you question, the reason I DONT temp is because, yes, taking you temp at different times of the day can affect the results, or so I have been told by the majority of ladies on here. I have worse shifts in that sometimes I wake up at 5am and sometimes not till 12pm. So temping was out of the question for me really, unless I set an alarm for the same time everyday.... Are you charting on FF? Do you have a link to your chart?

Any symptoms yet ladies?

My only possible symptoms are AF like cramps, since about 5dpo (i think) and shiny BB's(???) Also been super tired even though I havent really done anything. Kinda hope am not pg coz Ive just booked myself a tattoo for 2 weeks yesterday and ig your pg you shouldnt get a tattoo, I just didnt think... OOPS!! LOL

Hope everyone is well...xxx

I don't know if I have got any symptoms or not....
I do keep having AF like cramps, and I noticed some blue veins on my boobs yesterday (not sure if they are normally there or not - lol)
I guess I'll know in a week (and a bit) and until then I'll just have to wonder....

Hello March cyclers! I was CD1 on 3/13... Just waiting to test. My husband always says Im not pregnant but he keeps asking me this month lol. Plus I quit smoking out of nowhere (I was VERY addicted) and my bb's HURT! I hope I am not psyching myself out again. I do that all the time. I wish the brain wasn't so powerful. If the witch comes I am going to be MAD!!!!

WOO HOO!! according to ff im 3dpo, not convinced myself!! so im in the 2ww, im going to test on the 23rd, is anyone testing then to?? I have managed to follow egg meets sperm plan but worked 3 night shifts where didn't bd and ov was predicted then, i did bd the day after am and pm so fingers x i havent missed the eggy! I really want BFP this month. Ive been having weird shooting pains, not like cramps, very strange and a little bit of back ache. How is everyone else getting on?? I really hope i have ovulated! Tudor rose i am so sorry! hope to see you back here soon, thinking of you and i know what your going through if you want to chat.
Baby dust to you all xx

And welcome to iwantbebebad, fx 4 our bfp's this month- xmas babys!!

WOO HOO!! according to ff im 3dpo, not convinced myself!! so im in the 2ww, im going to test on the 23rd, is anyone testing then to?? I have managed to follow egg meets sperm plan but worked 3 night shifts where didn't bd and ov was predicted then, i did bd the day after am and pm so fingers x i havent missed the eggy! I really want BFP this month. Ive been having weird shooting pains, not like cramps, very strange and a little bit of back ache. How is everyone else getting on?? I really hope i have ovulated! Tudor rose i am so sorry! hope to see you back here soon, thinking of you and i know what your going through if you want to chat.
Baby dust to you all xx

And welcome to iwantbebebad, fx 4 our bfp's this month- xmas babys!!

Congrats on O Billyboots. I'll be testing around the 23rd as well, assuming I actually O today or so.

Hoping to see lots of BFPs here this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->