CD1 Mar 15- Anyone else?- bring on Christmas babies!

Hi girls, sorry I have been off for a couple days, things have been crazy crazy busy but thought I better long on, to check how you are all going and share my good news:

11DPO today and after a really crappy day at work, I came home with an urge to test and got a faint :BFP: (but not so faint I had to squint)- so I am now hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months! I am still in a bit of shock but plan to test again tomorrow and on the weekend to confirm it all and hopefully see a bit of progression in the lines.

I will be due December 19th!

:dust: to all- fx we get lots of BFPs this month!

CONGRATULATIONS!! im so happy that you got your bfp!! Im 5dpo (i think) so im really hoping i get mine this month as well!! hope you have a healthy sticky bean!! baby dust to you xxxxxxx

How exciting - hope the lines get darker.

Congratulations x

:happydance: Congrats on your :bfp: !!

Now who's turn is next? When is everyone else testing?

I came home with an urge to test and got a faint :BFP: (but not so faint I had to squint)- so I am now hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months! I am still in a bit of shock but plan to test again tomorrow and on the weekend to confirm it all and hopefully see a bit of progression in the lines.

I will be due December 19th!

:dust: to all- fx we get lots of BFPs this month!

Congrats to you, hope it sticks and gets lots lots darker for you!!! :happydance:
Have you had any symptoms?

My :witch: is due Sunday, gonna test Wednesday if nothing comes by then because I am never that late. My symptoms that I have had so far could all be connected to :witch: so am not getting any hopes up...

How is everyone else?

Fxd for lots more :bfp:'s from this group this month.xxx

Congrats Sakura!!! :happydance:

Hope there's many more BFPs in this group.

My cycle has gone completely bonkers this time. Regular 26-28 day cycles before but still no ovulation this time around!

:hugs: amerikiwi

Are you testing or have you given up this month?

:hugs: amerikiwi

Are you testing or have you given up this month?

I POAS last night out of curiosity and as expected it was a BFN, but this morning FF confirmed a very late O on my chart--so I'm a bit late to the party! I'm only 3DPO now so will test on April 22 (if I can wait that long)

Hope to see lots of BFPs in the next week or two...

Amerikiwi- I ovulated really late last month since it was my first month of BCP so better late than never.

I am terrible at waiting and started testing at 9DPO!!! Good luck with your 2ww

The waiting is the worst - I always tell myself to not test & not symptom spot but really hard not too!
:dust: for everyone!! Lets get our :bfp: this month!!

Yeah ameri for O!!

I am symptom spotting like crazy atm. But everything could be related to :witch:....
Sore BB's (esp nipples), dark nipples,bloated feeling, cramps, sleepiness, sicky feelings...
:witch: due Sunday, gonna test Wednesday if nothing shows up... But I bet it will and disappoint me again... :(
Oh well, that means another month of craziness, will keep you all updated.
Any more news on that :bfp: Sakura-chan???
Also congrats to amerikiwi on O!!!
Good luck gals.xxx

Symptoms sound good Charlz! I'm amazed that you're able to wait until 3 days after AF is late to test. I'm not the patient and start testing before she's due! Hope the Easter Bunny leaves you a BFP.

When's everyone else testing?

Symptoms sound good Charlz! I'm amazed that you're able to wait until 3 days after AF is late to test. I'm not the patient and start testing before she's due! Hope the Easter Bunny leaves you a BFP.

Just dont wanna be disappointed thats all. If I see that BFN line I know I will get upset because it proves there is nothing there iykwim. lol. My mind works in a funny way. When are you testing, amerikiwi? All getting excited now... :D

Just dont wanna be disappointed thats all. If I see that BFN line I know I will get upset because it proves there is nothing there iykwim. lol. My mind works in a funny way. When are you testing, amerikiwi? All getting excited now... :D

I think I'll test on Friday. I'll be 10DPO which is still early, but my luteal phase last cycle was 8 days, so techincally AF would be late then.

I hope today is witch free for you and that your BFP is only a few days away!

hi girls, cant wait to see every1s bfps. ff says i ov late this month but am now 8dpo, really want 2 test but dont want a bfn and 2 be dissapointed. not had any symptoms except af like backache for few days which seems 2 come and go!! pma though and fx 4 us all xxx

hi girls, cant wait to see every1s bfps. ff says i ov late this month but am now 8dpo, really want 2 test but dont want a bfn and 2 be dissapointed. not had any symptoms except af like backache for few days which seems 2 come and go!! pma though and fx 4 us all xxx

I Ovd late too. I'm only 3 days behind you Billyboots. Have you choosen a day to test?

I also have fingers crossed for everyone. We have a lot of people finishing the 2WW in next couple of days! How's everyone doing?

:dust: :dust: to all. Let's see some more BFPS

I got my :bfp: today!!! Even with digi's I have never had a positive on a digi before! :happydance: :happydance: Hope this one sticks! I'll post a pic in the HPT gallery. I had my + opk test on Mar 31 and Apr. 1 so how many dpo do you think I am ??

I got my :bfp: today!!! Even with digi's I have never had a positive on a digi before! :happydance: :happydance: Hope this one sticks! I'll post a pic in the HPT gallery. I had my + opk test on Mar 31 and Apr. 1 so how many dpo do you think I am ??

:happydance:Congrats DaisyBee!! :happydance:

I'd estimate you're about 10DPO! Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Thank you!!! :happydance: Im so excited and yet in so much shock - I totally thought it wasn't my month!

Hoping you get yours soon!! :dust: for you!

well i tested today, couldnt resist 9dpo and a BFN!! I really hope this doesnt mean im out the game!! AF isn't due until the 20th if i go of my last cycle of 38days so maybe im testing too early. When do you think i should hold out to test until?? ff says 26th or something like that but dont know if i can hold out that long.

Congratulations daisybee!! hope it is a happy and healthy 9 months 4 you xxx

2bfp's in this group already this is great!! Lots of christmas babies.

Baby dust to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->