CD1 Mar 15- Anyone else?- bring on Christmas babies!

Maybe its too early Billyboots - I would wait til your a little closer to the 26th but that seems like forever away! I couldnt wait that long! I think I tested on Wednesday morning (a week after my last + OPK) and totally negative and then held out til sat and tested. Funny thing was I really havent been feeling that much different - my back has been bugging me off and on and nipples are sore and sometimes erect but that is about all ive noticed. I got up yesterday early because I had to pee so decided to take a test. About a minute of sitting there waiting for it I kindof looked (without my contacts in) and said screw it - it wont be positive - theres no way. So... went back to bed for another 2 hours. When I got up and looked at the test it had a + and I was like "what!" and now its invalid because been longer than 10 min!!!! Aaaggghhhh!!! So I said to my dh- ok I have to tell you something and feel so dumb!" He was all excited and didnt' think 2 hours would make it turn positive if it already hadnt been and so I was explaining about evap lines, etc. So 2nd pee of the day used an internet cheepie and had a faint bfp. By noon I decided that I couldnt wait til Sun am to test again so stopped drinking liquids and held it for 4 hrs & went shopping, did errands, etc to take my mind off testing. My tests I did at 4-5 pm were way darker than the fmu ones?!? Which made me think that they just really did get darker in the time frame - cause I held it much longer for my fmu than in pm. So in a matter of no time at all you could go from nada to + Billyboots. Don't give up til :witch: shows! :dust:

Congratulation DaisyBee!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!:hugs:
This group is doing so well!!
My :witch: is due today but nothing as yet so fxd...
Much loves to you all.xxx

Charlz, FX AF stays away for you. Keep us posted.

Billyboots, you're not out yet. 9DPO is still very early. Fertility Friend says that on average the BFP comes only 0.5 day before AF is due. Test again closer to AF.

Well ladies, still nothing today either, so am officially one day late, and I have never been late... so im still hopeful!! Still holding out till Wednesday to test because I have had terrible cramps and felt awful so she has still got time to make her appearance...

thanks daisybee and amerikiwi, i am going to spain for a week from the 16th so im not going to test until i get home if af hasn't already got me. I wont have any hcg tests with me and maybe the relaxation will do me some good. Also ff keeps moving my ov date does anyone know why that is?? it has put me back to 5dpo today?? anyway fx.

Charlz 87 babydust to you, im keeping my fx 4 u! sounds promising.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spain sounds so awesome I am jeoulous (in a good way)! Time away is a great thing - will help keep you busy and mind off ttc which is a good thing I think. I dont know about ff - only used it 1 month & was always very confused by it- also because I didnt do a good job with temping.

FX girls!! :dust: I am to the dr today for annual & since Im there - going to make them do a blood test - the one that tells you how much hcg. I am soooo worried right now. DH says not to worry but I cant help it!

Daisybee keep us posted on how you get on at the docs. Everything will be fine!! your going to have such a lovely christmas present!! Have had really weird niggling in my lower back, its not like back ache or the usual af back pain now, just very annoying! its more than likely because i am more aware of my body. So i wonder who's next for the bfp?? they say it comes in threes, my bets on you charlz87-fx xxxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies, sorry I've been. MIA just trying to stay away from this site making the time go by faster. I'm on CD 30. About 11 DPO. Tested 9 and 10 dpo and bfn. Starting to get bad cramps so I think I'm going to be out come thursday. I'm not going to test anymore just wait for AF since I don't have any tests left. They should be here thursday though. And a whole new batch of opks and pre seed. Gonna test that out! I can't believe the bfp's! Great job ladies!! I feel so down wondering how long its going to take me with having endometriosis. I also told my mom this weekend we're trying and she's so excited. Always asking if I got AF today or what not. Haha. How silly. How is everyone? Everyone who got bfp's do you mind sharing when you tested and when you got bfn's before your bfp's?? That would be aweaome. Talk to you girls soon!

LiveLaughLove, you're not out until AF shows full force. Many ladies don't show BFPs until after missed period and implantation may not occur until 12dpo. Keeping my FX for you!

Charlz, you're willpower is stronger than mine. I hope the witch stays away and you get your BFP!

I'm still trudging through the 2WW. Temps nose-dived this morning but no AF, so hoping they'll shoot up again tomorrow.

Billyboots, have fun in Spain!!

Well, depending on how regular my cycle is AF is due today for me (today would be 28 days).

I did give in and test on Friday (mainly cos I was going out Friday night and wanted to check if I could have a drink or not) - it was negative so I am expecting the witch to turn up soon BUT it was only a cheapie, that said it wouldn't work till the day you missed your period, so whilst I'm not expecting anything, I'm not 100% out yet.

Congratulations to the BFPs!!!

x

well ff says im now 3dpo not 11/12dpo, its shifted my cover lines and i think 3dpo is more like it. It would be correct with cm an increased sex drive sorry tmi! well im testing on the 24th officially!! lets hope the witch doesn't show up! xxxxxxxx

Hope the :witch: stays away for you girls!!! On all my tests Ive been taking ( yes still poas cause Im still not believing it) my cheepie internet test strip was the lightest most confusing one of them all - It was the one that made me think all I had was a barely noticable evap line... Not over til Af shows!!

I ended up at the E.R. yesterday because my gp canceled on me! I called and asked the nurse if there was someone else who could help me so I could have a blood test done since I was so nervous. He said I should go to urgent care so I went there & they dont take pregnant women so made me go to the er. My blood pressure was really high which made the drs worry. So I spent the whole morning there! They did an ekg for my heart, an external and internal ultrasound( for the pregnancy) , took urine (to test my kidneys ), and 4 things of blood for lots of tests with my high blood pressure and hcg levels. (BP usually borderline high anyway but I think with everything going on its just made it go through the roof!)
So... hcg levels yesterday a.m. was 86 I think the dr said... he was saying sooo many things and the one thing I want to remember I cant!!! HA! It was either 85,86, or 87... but I am pretty sure he said 86. Ultrasound didnt show anything yet which didnt surprise me... I was surprised they did one that early... I had pos opk on Mar 31 & Apr 1.. which put me yesterday at DPO 13 at the very most. So I go in tomorrow to obgyn for follow up visit. Guessing they will take blood again. See my gp that canceled on me on Thursday for my actual physical and talk about bp meds.

The dr was super supportive yesterday and nurses too and made it sound like hcg #was fine.. etc... but when dr. talked about waiting til thurs to start blood pressure meds he said "if you are still pregnant" then I'll have to be on meds that's ok for pregnancy! So of course out of all the positive fine things I heard that is the one that sticks out in my head... so trying to forget he said that! :hissy:

:dust: keep the PMA girls!! Its what I keep telling myself! I figure if I make it through the next 2 weeks I will start to think things will be ok.... right now I keep waiting for MY af to show up- hubby things Im crazy! I had a little cramping last night and told him... well if every time you had cramps for the past 20 years you were bleeding what would your mind be telling you??! HA... also with my chemicals Ive had light hpt's and then would be neg. later and I get my period. So trying to think good thoughts!

:hugs: girls Im hoping for your :bfp:

Oh, DaisyBee, after all that messing about I really hope you've got a sticky bean x

daisybee doctors say the most incensitive stupid things sometimes!! your hcg levels seem great for 13dpo!! i guess it was a male doctor ha!! well it will be my last day with you tomorrow then ill be away for the week, so im hoping tio come back and read lots of bfp's from you all. Hopefully ill be posting mine to xxx

Thank you girls- makes me feel good to have your support! ( & yes billyboots was a male :rofl: )

Have sooo much fun on your trip- will help to keep your mind of symptom spotting too as an added bonus!! Hope when you come back you have your bfp!!! :dust: :hugs:

JayDee - how many dpo are you now?? When are you testing again?

Well, :witch: still hasnt shown, so 2 days late now... Im going to sick by my guns and not test till tomorrow/thursday morning. I am on CD31 now and have never had anything longer than a 29 day cycle, but I have started getting AF like cramps today so I will have to see what happens. Ill keep you all updated though!!

Well my af was due today (if I wasnt pregnant!) sorry dont have much opportunity to say it- trying to make myself realize its real!! I had cramps Sun evening, last evening, and this morning some. Not as bad as AF cramps (but my af cramps are usually very severe) From what Ive been told and what ive been reading af like cramps are very normal for 1st tri too... esp. round time of 1st af. So dont give up yet!!! :dust:

JayDee - how many dpo are you now?? When are you testing again?

Honestly no idea as I've not really been counting. I'm on CD29, I have a horrible feeling :witch: is on the way today, but time will tell I guess.

Going to test again at the end of the week if she hasn't shown up by then.

just want to say by girls and ill be back in a week! also would you recommend i stayed away from the alcohol while away?? it wont bother me as im not a drinker really anyway. I was going to take my bb thermometer with me but iv decided not to, i know if i get a drop ill start to worry. so im hoping to just relax, forget about symptom spotting, poas and hope 4 my bfp when i get home. speak next week girls. fx for u all xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->