• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 Nov 21 - Still Time for Xmas BFP

Any room for a little one?

CD1 on 22nd for me, cycle 24-28 days long.

I would LOVE a BFP for xmas :yipee:

THE MORE THE MERRIER GIRLS.hope we all get our bfp's im taking no chances started my baby dancing from today! good luck girls. lets toast to our bfps this cycle, wont it be nice if we all got our prayers answered this cycle?

awww I hope we all gget out xmas BFP's how nice will that be come on girls we can do it this month lets all work extra hard :)

my AF is a real pain this month as well...thank god it's almost over!!!!!!!!

Welcome girls, hope we get or :bfp:s together for XMAS that would be awesome. My 30th birthday is a week before christmas so that would be the perfect present for me.

COME ON GIRLS

:hug:

Well :witch: arrived last night and is being a right cranky crampy cow.

So i've had stern words and told her I'll tolerate her this week but then she has to bugger off for 9 months.

Here's to having fun in the run up to Christmas
:dust::dust:

Hey girls..after ovulating late....and then spotting for five days....af came today! grr she is really ticking me off! she comes when she wants and plays tricks on me! please let me ovulate on time this cycle...so i have time for a Xmas BFP!:)

Good luck to us all!!!

I want in too! Im at CD6 of 29, so I should be able to squeeeeeeze in!
Lets all sing along "All I want for Christmas is my :bfp:, my :bfp:, my :bfp:....." :serenade:

:loopy:

thats a good song :D and hopefully santa is nice and gives us all one!!

ahhh i wish the witch would just get out of her.....she should know by now shes NOT wanted!! grrrrr....sorry for the rant shes just a pain this month....probly b/c shes aware its her last month for a LONG time!:) hehe

Yeaa :witch: is gone for this month and good riddance CD7 today. Can't wait to OV now. Yippee what fun!!
Starting to feel very Christmassy already!

Can I join in too?!
I am CD15 of 27/28 - so am ovulating tomorrow I think, temp drop today and faint line on OPK! This is our 4th month of trying, but the first month we have the opportunity to BD on the right days!

I am sooo hoping this will be the cycle, SIL announced her pregnancy this week on the first month of trying!! lucky them!

Please sprinkle lots of baby dust over here!

Hey all...CD1 was Nov 21st for me too, so I'm right on target for this group! Hopefully I'm gearing up to ovulate and this month will be our month!

Good luck to all!

hey where is suz?

sorry ladies ! Suz and i have being busy those past couples of days as on thursday we just celebrated Thanksgiving in California and the Thanksgiving holiday kind of last until the week end ...:happydance:

anyway i am back for now and looks like i am about the ovulate soon too :happydance::happydance:so bring on the BD sessions (good ones i hope! ) follow by a nice BFP !!!!

good luck ladies!

Looks like af is on her way out today! YAY!....Starting our weeks of bding today! were bding everyday untill i get a clear temp change on FF! Hope this is a nice and short cycle!!!

Lets get our XMAS beans!

How's everyone doing? I see some of you are pos for OPK!
Who's ov'ing/ov'd and whos gonna be in the next few days?

I fall in the later category, should be this weekend sometime. I've got plans for the hubby..... :sex::sex:Muahhhhahahha!:laugh2: PS. That's my evil laugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->