• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 Nov 21 - Still Time for Xmas BFP

I would like to join you ladies also!! My cd1 was Nov22. I am on cd12 and waiting to ov around cd15. :dust: to everyone!! xx

Welcome !!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

it;s going to be some BD dancing for everyone soon!!!!

Due to OV this weekend, so gonna have a busy one! :happydance:
Spreading the :dust: to help us all get that Christmas :bfp:

Hi can I join. CD 1 was Nov 18th and I have a 33 day cycle give or take. I got my first ever pos OPK yesterday and another one today. We have been BDing everyother day this month and we have been BDing every day since I have had fertile symptoms which was about 3 days ago. Hopefully we will all get Christmas BFP's. I am trying not to test until Dec 20th haha we will see if I can last that long.

Hi everyone

Can I join too please?O:)

I am on cd 13 today and have a 30(ish) day cycle. Been trying for a few months,had a cp in August. Not really trying this month like the previous months. trying to chill a bit but would be nice to have somebody to chat to. No doubt will hate the 2ww as much as usual:?

I don't get the chance to contribute loads on here (mostly weekends only) but I do try to catch up when I can,especially to have a quick read before work to see how everyone is.I hope you will still let me join!:D

Good luck everyone

Yay! the more the merrier!

Anyone have any new updates?

Hi guys just checking in :)

Got my pos opk two days ago, but don't seem to have ov'd as my temps havent gone up yet. FF normally puts my ov on the same day I get my OPK+

I guess I will know by tomorrows temp if I have or not! :)

If not, then its back to bed we go :rofl: :sex:

Temps are still really low so hoping I ov'd today! Hopefully my temps rise tomorrow to confirm my observations. Took an opk last 3 days but all negative and very faint but thinking I may have missed the surge by a little bit as everytime I took the opk it was later in the day not the usual time I do it. BDing anways for the next few days! Good luck everyone! xx

Got my positive opk today

What did i say about not really trying this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a lot of us are all ov'ing now. A busy time:laugh2:

Good luck everyone and Hi Dan-o!

Hi grumpymoo! Looks like we have synchronised cycles again, lol! :D

Gawd this 2WW is killing me! I need some distractions...

Me too, gonna do xmas cards & wrap prezzies to take my mind off things! xx

Well it seems as though my cycle effed me again. Thought I was gearing up to ovulate and then this morning a massive low temp...not what I hoped for :( So I assume my real ovulation will be late again this month. I really thought my cycles were getting back on track as last months was exactly 28 days with cd15 as my ovulation...like it was before. I am really ticked and I have one opk left and dont have time to order more as it takes about a week for my payment to clear and about a week to get here from the UK and I cant buy the stupid things in stores here because they are like $50 for a pack of 5...crazyness!! Ughh I think I may have to take a break next month. Its been 5 cycles since my miscarriage I would have thought things would be somewhat going back to normal and Im not even sure if I can see anyone about helping my cycles get back to normal especially with the year mark coming up on the 25th for when I had the first miscarriage. :dohh: I am completely sick and tired of my body.:hissy: DH said we can BD everyday up until AF shows then I am likely to catch OV without opks but man oh man I dont know if I can do it!! Anyways that's my little update. Good luck to those of you in the 2ww hope you get your bfps!! xx

:hugs: sorry you are feeling this way lovie. Keep your head up! you aren't the only one whos having a devil of a time figuring things out, that's why were here! To keep eachother from going insane!

I'd deffo go with the every day bd, wantababybump... or every other day if you cant quite manage every day :)

If there is any way I can help u get some opk's PM me & let me know, I am in the UK :)

Hi guys just checking in :)

Got my pos opk two days ago, but don't seem to have ov'd as my temps havent gone up yet. FF normally puts my ov on the same day I get my OPK+

I guess I will know by tomorrows temp if I have or not! :)

If not, then its back to bed we go :rofl: :sex:

I am in the same boat I had a positive OPK on CD 17 and it is now CD 23 and my temps aren't even near what they were at the beginning of my cycle. I don't think I OVed this month :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->