• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 Nov 21 - Still Time for Xmas BFP

Well if this is a 28day cycle..then i should O early next week sometime..but it maybe be later if its a longer cycle..only time will tell!

How's everyone doing? I see some of you are pos for OPK!
Who's ov'ing/ov'd and whos gonna be in the next few days?

I fall in the later category, should be this weekend sometime. I've got plans for the hubby..... :sex::sex:Muahhhhahahha!:laugh2: PS. That's my evil laugh!

Ha ha ha!!! I'm sure he is happy with your plans!!!

Hopefully today - but still no pos OPK :dohh:

heheheehehe.... He doesn't know of these special plans yet... ;)
Sending you some pos OPK energy!!!

Well girls I finally did it, After 9 months of TTC I had my first ever Positive OPK for 2 days I had 2 days of EWCM and I have had my temp rise to confirm that Ovulation has taken place I have finally OVULATED:happydance::happydance: Cant tell you all how excited i am we have BD ed like crazy I have a fab feeling about this month I am 1DPO and I am due to test on the 16th of December! It is my 30th Birthday on the 17th so this would be an awesome present for myself:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: come on :bfp:!

How are all you ladies doing.:hugs:

God I have never been so excited for the 2WW in my life I cant believe I have ovulated for the first time ever in 9 months TTC. I thought the Depro Injection for 6 years had done some damage, but No I beat it and my body is mine again come on :bfp:!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am now going to drive myself crazy symptom spotting for 2 weeks, Whos with me?

:hug:

Yay!!! you Ov'd!!!! Congrats!!!
I think I am in the same boat as you, maybe a few days behind, but I just tested OPK + today! Horray for the OV!!

Yay!!! you Ov'd!!!! Congrats!!!
I think I am in the same boat as you, maybe a few days behind, but I just tested OPK + today! Horray for the OV!!

Get bd ing girl!
:hug:

Congratulations - good for you!! 9 months - now wonder you are ecstatic!!

I somehow missed my pos OPK, I think I surged between tests (I did get a faint line) but temp has started to rise and had ovuation pains yesterday so pretty sure I am 1dpo today - have bd'ed every day for 6 days...so hopefully this will be the month !!!!
Good luck to you all.... this is going to be a long 2WW

Yay!!! Gonna attack him tonight!

WOW..lots of excitment going on in here!

Forever~ that is EXCELLENT news...I'm soooo happy for you! Hope you got that lil bean! Fingers crossed for you!:)

Premont~ GET busy girl!!!!

Cracker~good luck in the 2ww...hope you get lots of PG symptoms!!!!:)

Bring on the bfps!

As for me...i had a stupid yeast infection...grr! I'm still awaiting my opks..hopefully they shall be here by tomorrow!! i took one that i had at the house last night and it was negative so will see. We are bding everyday so thats good!

good luck everyone! as tomorrow is my OV time :)

Just checking in with some baby dust :dust:

I'm due to ov tomorrow too, fingers crossed! xx

Hope i can join too, my CD1 is 28th Nov on a 28 day cycle so my next :witch: is due on Xmas day! I too am keeping everything crossed for that extra special :baby: gift and a :bfp: .

Good luck to everyone who is due to ov today, lots of :sex: going on in the next few days lol!

I would love nothing more, I am sorta obsessed with thinking about it. I was going to test on 12/17 but O is late (I think) so I think it will be even closer to X-mas (20 or 21?). It would absolutely be the most amazing gift of all and it seems to good to be true but I am going to think positive and just remember it is possible. I know I am trying, that is for sure!

Well the :witch: has left for the month now and i'm on CD6, waiting until CD10 to start using the ov tests we brought.

Unless the :witch: is early i know the first thing i am going to be doing on Xmas morning!

well I should have ov yesterday or today. FX that all the :sex: will catch that egg!! now on to the TWW.

Rivanprincess- we're in the same boat! Hope you get a sticky this month!

I think I missed my chances this month.... :hissy: Been too busy to even BD.....

:dust: Dust for all you ladies!!!

I would like to join you ladies also!! My cd1 was Nov22. I am on cd12 and waiting to ov around cd15. :dust: to everyone!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->