CD1 OCT 24th - Accepting Applications

How are you all doing with your TTC plans this month.

I havent done very well with the everyother day thing :rofl: but we are trying :rofl:

Hey Suz,
Bit quiet here too at the moment.!
BD last night just in case I OV early...if I am on another 24 day cycle then this weekend is crucial...however my AF lasted much longer than the previous months so I suspect my cycle might be a longer one. Its so hard when you aren't using any tools. I will wait and see if I get any tell-tale signs eg EWCM and OV pains and then keep my Fx.
Good Luck to you this month Suz x

Maybe this is my month.... Maybe... maybe I will be able to announce it for Thanksgiving.... I can only hope :headspin:

Things are going so well with hubby and I and we have gotten alot of BDing in. Early on in the cycle too so that has to be a plus. None of this well maybe I got the BDing in around O time. I can only hope that this is all a good thing.

you already "O" ? how long is your cycle ?

imagine you and i and Genkigemini preggo for the meet !:)

I dont think I have Oed yet. Probably anytime now. Altho I did have some cramping yesterdasy on both sides.... :lol:

But we have been getting our BDing in this month.... :wohoo:

Hey, Please can I join you guys!! My CD 1 started 24th/25th, I want a cycle buddy/buddies!! xx

Hi Suz + Co :) We aren't doing very well :sex: This week we've only done it 3 times :O I hope thats enough, because won't be anymore now until Friday night (he works away!).

I keep getting all excited that maybe I already am PG but I doubt it very much! It's almost like xmas!! x

Hi Suz, mind if I join, Oct 24 was also CD1 for me.

We had an early spontaneous m/c last month, it was our first month trying. Since it happened naturally and my body seemed to have gone back to normal we're not waiting to TTC again, so here we are!

Unfortunately DH had to go away due to work yesterday, and isn't returning until Saturday, so I'm not sure if we'll have any luck this cycle, but fingers are crossed!

Hi Always :headspin:

:dust:

I think Im Oing today.... I am having some crampies and bloated feeling... Gave hubby the night off last night but he wont be so lucky tonight.....

Good luck!!!

I wish DH was home, oh well, we'll see! Positive thinking!

we're into the 2ww now! hope time flies!!!! lol

i think i will be in the 2ww starting tomorrow probably...i just waiting for my chart to confirm it...

exciting!!

I'm sitting waiting impatiently for the 2ww to be over....next Friday.

Good luck everyone!!

i was sick all day:(...actually it felt like Car sick or sea sick? what the hell...last week the cold now that? hope i don't have a bug:(

when you work in retail you catch everything!!!!!!!!!! except the BFP!!!to bad that is not contagious!!!

Hi guys,
Hope you all had a good weekend.
Well I feel pregnant.! I cant explain it at all, I just do.
I have no symptoms, no CM, no tender nips, all of which I usually get from ovulation onwards........
I just feel it, I had pains round my belly button from Sunday onwards, and when I took the kids swimming Sunday, I was very conscious of anyone kicking my belly! All sounds bizarre I know, but with my 2 kids I just 'knew'!
I am going to sound silly if I dont get that :bfp:, and I am going to test on Friday I think.
If I have another 24 day cycle then AF is due 17th November. I cannot say I felt ovulation this month, but I did have cramps CD10/11 which would fit in with Ovulation...but to be on the safe side we BD every other day from CD8 anyways.
As I am in the try it naturally and see camp I will keep you all posted.
FX to the rest of us buddies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"