CD1 OCT 24th - Accepting Applications

WOW Maples!!! i wish you good luck !!!

as for me i think i am 4dpo today...i still feel "car sick" don't really know where this come from or may be i am fighting a bug or something...i don't really think it can be a sympthons as i only believe on the BFP as a clear sympthon!!!

Well apart from that 'feeling' I have no symptoms at all - just like adzuki this is unusual for me and maybe no symptoms are a good thing?
I will POAS later once I have been to the shop. I have saved my FMU so am good to go.
Last night I thought, well maybe I didnt even ovulate this month.....thats why I have no symptoms but that would be very strange for me...and it wouldnt explain this 'feeling'
Time will tell.........will update later. Fx

I just feel "off" but in all honesty, I don't know if it's my mind playing tricks on me or if I'm really feeling that way. I am hoping that it's because I'm in the early stages of pregnancy, but won't know until I get that BFP!

I'm going to start to test on Sunday...that will be 10DPO for me. I have five dollar store tests to use up until the day AF is due, and then an FRER to use if AF is late.

I'm so very nervous, here's to hoping!

Good luck ladies!

Good luck testing Maple Leaf!!!!! :dust:

Well, It was a :bfn: for me.! I'm not surprised though, I am not even sure what day I ovulated this month.....
My past 2 cycles were 25/24 days and as today is CD21 I thought a First Response might show something. I used FMU saved from this morning but I didnt refrigerate it, I just left it on the side...I hope it didnt get contaminated...lol.
I will re-test on Monday if :witch: doesnt show.
I keep expecting AF cramps,sore boobs etc to ahow :witch: is on the way but so far nothing.!
Maybe next month I will have to have a go at this temping malarkey!!
Fx Always for Monday........I will pray that she doesnt show.

sorry to hear about your BFN....hopefully in a few days you'll get a beautiful BFP!

Thanks for the good luck...I need it!

any news girls or BFP?

Well :witch: should have been due yesterday....but so far no sign of her.!
I am dying to test but still have absolutely no symptoms... It was my birthday on Nov 5th so I am going to wait and test on the 19th to see if I conceived a birthday baby!!! thats if she doesnt show by then.
When I had my coil removed Sep 5th I had a withdrawal bleed and then a 25 day cycle, followed by a 24 day cycle, so I suppose in theory as it is CD25 :witch: could come at any time. Before and during my coil I had 28 day cycles so even if :witch: does arrive at least my cycles are regulating.!
I keep looking at last months notes and I had so many symptoms, and apart from the low backache I have nothing, no feeling like AF will arrive...no dizziness,nausea, boobs are still a bit bigger and nipples darker but not sore.!
Aaaaahh....I dont know - time will tell I suppose.
Hows everyone else?

Sometimes no symptoms can be a sign too!

As for me...I have been testing, but BFNs, although it's still early. I don't think I got positives until the day AF was due, or maybe the day before when pg with my boys, so we'll see. I thought I could have had a very very very very very faint BFP this morning, but I think it was wishful thinking.

Okay, I caved and used a FRER....and got a faint positive!!! Fingers crossed ladies!!!

:woohoo: FINGERS CROSSED HUN!!!!!!

Forgot to update you all......due to pressure from my DH I did a Test yesterday CD26 and got another BFN CP is high and very watery CM.
I can only hope that my cycle after the last 2 short ones has got back to normal and will be a 28 day one this month...
Under strict orders I will test again on Friday if still no :witch:
I really dont think she is coming - I just hope now I'm TTC I dont have my first ever non-ovulating cycle!
I hope some of Always Luck Rubs off...........How are Miel and Suz doing?

Spoke too frickin soon......!

:witch: has arrived.! So much for intuition....

oh darn Maple Leaf, I'm so sorry to hear that.

looks like i will be out too...i started spotting this morning :(...

so sorry to hear that Miel...fingers crossed that it's just that, spotting....nothing more.

Im a downer too.... Im sure af is on her way....but will only know in a few more day.

PMA! Fingers crossed that she's not...and just tricking ya!

Well the good news is one of us got a Bfp this month :wohoo: Thats great. Will probably close this thread tomorrow and start a new one. Maybe one or more of us will be as lucky as Always next month :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->