• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 on August 27th!!!!! Buddies wanted

I don't think I ovulated before...maybe my body was gearing up to it but never did, you know what I mean by that?

I didn't tell DH about my positive opk yesterday I kept it to myself. Lets see if I can get him to bd with me tonight and tomorrow night just for safe measures. lol

I love being a jersey girl! :happydance: i love the jersey shore

I think I get it. It must have been enough hormone to give you a + OPK, but no temp shifts to confirm it. I see you test to make sure though. What brand of test do you favor?

From the look of your chart BDing doesn't seem to be an issue. I remember those days. Geesh I talk about it like I am ancient but I do miss those days, sometimes. I have to make sure I get it in before he falls asleep. He was up for :sex: so I gotta love him.

Goodmorning

Well I like the internet cheapies, but then again sometimes I don't trust them because they don't always turn positive.

I hate the first response ones because they always look positive.

If I don't get pregnant this cycle then I'm going to try the Clear blue digital ones.

When is Af due for you?

Good Morning,

I used 1st Resonse when I got pregnant with my daughter, but I know I took that past 28 days of my cycle. I got a free Clear Blue Digi with their OPK. OMG I just forgot that I have 2 at home I bought another Clear Blue OPK and got another one. I didn't want to waste a free test if it is a :bfn: but since I have 2 what the hell. I just don't want to be disappointed. I guess it's a constant struggle, but If temp stays high tomorrow morning when I take it I will test.

Well FF has put it at 9/25. That will be CD 30. I haven't had a 30 day cycle since February but they seem to predict AF on the day your longest cycle was. So they made my test day the day after, but like I said if I make it to CD 29 with no major temp down shift I am going to test. I hope the :witch: doesn't show.

When is AF due for you?

Heres my thing (cycles)

November - 32 days

December - 30 days

January - 26 days

Feb - 125 days

Jun - 84 days

**** my last two cycles were ended by my taking provera. (to bring on a period). This cycle that I am on right now I had to take clomid. But I don't know what going to happen with this cycle of mine. I know that if af isn't here by next wednesday I have to take provera again. and then take clomid again next cycle again ****

I think I ovulated yesterday.....I'm really confused and I have super cramps that won't go away. Wierd ones

That must be fustrating as all heck. I am definitely routing for you to get your AF this cycle without you having to take provera. Hopefully if you keep up Bding with DH you won't even have to think about provera again.

Did you see that a woman who posted in this cycle buddies, happyfamily123, got her BFP over the weekend. Maybe that will rub off on us.

:dust:

That must be fustrating as all heck. I am definitely routing for you to get your AF this cycle without you having to take provera. Hopefully if you keep up Bding with DH you won't even have to think about provera again.

Did you see that a woman who posted in this cycle buddies, happyfamily123, got her BFP over the weekend. Maybe that will rub off on us.

Wow good for her! :happydance: Sorry I've been MIA lately. Busy at work and thats the only time I get on. lol

How are you?

I'm still cd 31 today

Wow good for her! :happydance: Sorry I've been MIA lately. Busy at work and thats the only time I get on. lol

How are you?

I'm still cd 31 today

Hi Jaytee,

Sorry for the delay. Didn't get a chance to get over here until today. I'm doing well. Can't complain besides who would listen. The witch got me last Wednesday but she's been gone since Sunday and I had my first BD last night. My fertile period is coming up and I'm going to do as much BDing as possible. I'm on CD8.

How is your cycle going? I saw on another board that you AF hadn't come yet. That must be a real pain. Limbo sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->