CD1 today (July 17) due to O first week of August. Anyone with me?

Hoping for the best Angel5000 :hugs:! But like Alikat said, make an appt with an RE that knows about fertility issues, it could make a world of difference and give you a better chance to conceive! :flower:

So sorry Angel, but you're not out till AF shows up.

So I posted this morning, and then a few minutes ago went to the bathroom and checked CP & CM. And as is par for the course for me at 8DPO, I found some red/blood spots when checking my CP & CM. If this follows the last two cycles, I will have some spotting tomorrow and full AF day after that. I really was hoping that if I didn't get a BFP, then LP would at least lengthen with the Vitex and B6. :cry:

Trying to stay positive, but :nope:

The only positive thing I can go for right now is that if AF comes on Sunday as predicted then at least my O moved way up and my cycle was down to 26 days instead of the usual 37. More chances for O with a shorter cycle.

Oh Angel, I'm so sorry! Has this been happening many months? If so, you may want to go see an RE and see if you can get on progesterone suppositories. That was the only thing that stopped my spotting in the LP. I tried Vitex and B6, too--nothing changed. Progesterone, however, has been fantastic. I'd highly recommend that if your spotting has happened for several months.

Alternatively... it could be implantation bleeding... you're not out of the woods yet! Good luck!

It's been happening since I got off BC (I stopped last day of Feb). It used to be that the blood tinge in cm was on 7DPO, spotting on 8DPO and AF on the next day. I've added 1 day to LP by adding vitex and b6 but this is the first cycle I've used the higher dosage of vitex and the b6 all cycle.

I think you're right, I might have to see my dr. My dr actually is retiring this month, so I need to find a new OBGYN. That's doubly difficult because I'm changing school districts, so my insurance at my current job ends at the end of this month. My new insurance at the new school district doesn't take place until Oct 1. ugh.

I really want to hope it's implantation bleeding. I've been crying for no reason since yesterday afternoon, and I've never been this emotional before AF except when I was a teenager. Plus the uncontrollable crying today - which is because I'm sure I'm out but seems a bit over the top for me. Either way, maybe there's hope. :blush:

EDIT

Thanks everyone for the support. It means a lot. Trying not to be a wreck with the DH. It kills him when I'm upset.

Random Q: What does "RE" stand for? I thought I had all the abbreviations down by now.

Angel, it's a Reproductive Endocrinologist.

RE = reproductive endocrinologist. Mine is located at a fertility center instead of just a regular ob/gyn office; I requested an appointment with her after my ob/gyn didn't know what Vitex was. *facepalm* The fact that you've got an established record of LP defect could help you get an appointment if you haven't reached the 1-year mark of TTC. That's what helped me get in :)

Booo for the lack of insurance. Are you a teacher? My husband is going into his student teaching semester later this month, which means... no benefits or pay for 4 months! And I'm losing my benefits because we're moving to a different state. So I feel your pain!

Still, if you can get in to see an RE in October, that would be good. If they recommend progesterone suppositories, those are super cheap... mine cost like $11 a month or something.

RE = reproductive endocrinologist. Mine is located at a fertility center instead of just a regular ob/gyn office; I requested an appointment with her after my ob/gyn didn't know what Vitex was. *facepalm* The fact that you've got an established record of LP defect could help you get an appointment if you haven't reached the 1-year mark of TTC. That's what helped me get in :)

Booo for the lack of insurance. Are you a teacher? My husband is going into his student teaching semester later this month, which means... no benefits or pay for 4 months! And I'm losing my benefits because we're moving to a different state. So I feel your pain!

Still, if you can get in to see an RE in October, that would be good. If they recommend progesterone suppositories, those are super cheap... mine cost like $11 a month or something.

Thanks. There's a couple local OBGYNs that are highly recommended by two of my coworkers. I'm going to call next week if AF comes and try to get an appointment, and if one of those ladies can't or won't help me I'll look at finding an RE. I'm afraid they won't know what Vitex is either, but I'm hoping that living near Seattle, WA will help. We are known for being into herbal/natural/home remedies.

Yes, I'm a teacher. I teach high school math. :wacko: LoL

My biggest fear/problem right now is that if my BFP doesn't come next month, I'm probably going to stop trying for a few months and have to start again in January/February. I just cannot see having a due date that would make me miss the first month of school as being a viable option. At a new district I'll still be on a temporary contract for at least a couple years and so while it's not legal to fire me because I'm pregnant, they can replace me for whatever reason they want and missing the first month (or two) of school is a pretty inconvenient way to go about the year. Not to mention, it would suck for me too.

At 30, and the ONLY one of my cousins/siblings/family to not have kids, I am really struggling emotionally. I didn't tink it would be this difficult, or I would have started trying before DH and I got married! (we're just starting year 2).

I really appreciate all of your support!!!!

Hi ladies. I think I might have made it 10DPO.

Yesterday I was expecting spotting since Friday had some light pink in my CM but nothing. When I checked my CP yesterday I had a few spots if pink in my cm again but no spotting. If I wasn't checking CM I never would have noticed. Based on my previous 9 day LP I should expect AF today, but I usually have 1 dating light spotting the day before. So far no spotting but have more blood in CM than yesterday so thinking by later this afternoon I may have spotting with AF tomorrow.

I'm not as hysterical now. Friday was a rough day for me. My sister made good points: I made a huge improvement this month with the vitex and b6 by moving O up 10 days and my cycle is down 10 days (yay for less than 30 day cycle!) so I should celebrate my progress. And if AF doesn't show until tomorrow then I may have finally got my 10 day LP. Which isn't great but way better than 9.

Working hard on staying positive. :thumbup:

Fingers crossed for those still waiting this month!! And keep FX that I get 1 more day b4 AF :blush:

I'm glad you're feeling better Angel. Yay for positive thinking.

AFM, I have decided to temp and use OPKs next month if AF shows her ugly face. I think it will help me better understand my body and cycles. FF will be my new friend. I know it's not 100% reliable but it'll be a good guideline.

Well ladies, I caved in and tested at 9 dpo, and it was BFN. I think I will test everyday up until I get my blood work. I just dropped off my husband at the airport today, so if this month is a bust, I wish you all ladies the very best! We won't be able to continue to TTC until next year!

Yesterday I was expecting spotting since Friday had some light pink in my CM but nothing. When I checked my CP yesterday I had a few spots if pink in my cm again but no spotting. If I wasn't checking CM I never would have noticed. Based on my previous 9 day LP I should expect AF today, but I usually have 1 dating light spotting the day before. So far no spotting but have more blood in CM than yesterday so thinking by later this afternoon I may have spotting with AF tomorrow.

I'm not as hysterical now. Friday was a rough day for me. My sister made good points: I made a huge improvement this month with the vitex and b6 by moving O up 10 days and my cycle is down 10 days (yay for less than 30 day cycle!) so I should celebrate my progress. And if AF doesn't show until tomorrow then I may have finally got my 10 day LP. Which isn't great but way better than 9.

Fingers crossed for those still waiting this month!! And keep FX that I get 1 more day b4 AF :blush:
Implantation spotting?!?

Fingers crossed for everyone. I feel so far behind at 4dpo. Now, I am adjusting back into my work routine. All I want to do is sleep. First cycle I felt crampy and all. No, signs to report just keeping myself busy or sleeping.

Thanks PIsteph, at least you know you ovulated! The 2ww definitely sucks, but what else can we do! FX'd!

Implantation spotting?!?

Powell - I'm not sure. My previous LP was 9 days so typically 2 days before AF I get blood tinge in CM that gets a a little heavier throughout the day, then spotting the next day, then AF the next day. This cycle I had very light amounts of red on Friday and Saturday (8 and 9 DPO) and heavier amounts today (and today is a combination of redish and brown - sorry, tmi) but no spotting yet. If I hadn't been checking my CP & CM on these days I never would have known.

I'm doing a new brand of Vitex and B6 this cycle so I'm wondering if my LP is just longer (but that makes me a little nervous about the number of days I've gotten red splashes in my CM), or if maybe it actually is some implantation spotting. This is definitely different than usual.

Angel: if friday was implantation, then you could probably test soon if AF doesn't show! I always wish I had some spotting, at least give me something interesting to think about.

I'm expecting AF in 3 days at the latest. My temp actually rose this morning so I'm hoping that's a good sign. I haven't been able to take my temp over the weekend as I was camping and honestly the sleeping conditions are so different it wouldn't have mattered. I also had a pretty dramatic fall off of a mountain bike but thankfully only bruised some extremities. I should really be more careful now that I'm TTCing.

Angel: if friday was implantation, then you could probably test soon if AF doesn't show! I always wish I had some spotting, at least give me something interesting to think about.

I'm expecting AF in 3 days at the latest. My temp actually rose this morning so I'm hoping that's a good sign. I haven't been able to take my temp over the weekend as I was camping and honestly the sleeping conditions are so different it wouldn't have mattered. I also had a pretty dramatic fall off of a mountain bike but thankfully only bruised some extremities. I should really be more careful now that I'm TTCing.

Good luck psychochick!! I almost tested this AM but I checked cervix first and a significant amount of blood w/out any signs of other CM so I am almost positive AF is on its way. I'm just holding out now to see how long it takes and how long my LP has increased. However, if I have no sign of AF tomorrow I may test just to be sure....I have 1 test left in my bathroom and I am trying to avoid buying more. $$$

Today is 11DPO, longest LP ever! Woot! Looks like Gaia brand Vitex + B6 were my blessing! Fingers Crossed! :)

Yeah I'm also in the mind of not wasting money just to buy a few days time. So I'm going to wait it out.

I had really slight pink cm on wipes today, just one instance. Probably would've missed it if I weren't checking. I did start spotting 12DPO last time but it was brown and quite wet. Breasts are still tender and big just like the last few days so still holding out hope. This is my 3rd cycle TTC and every single cycle has been different. I'm almost not sure there's any meaning to keep track of the cycle if it's like this.

psychochick - I feel the same way sometimes! Every cycle has been relatively different in terms of O date, and length and symptoms! Would be nice if my body would just level out!

8dpo. This TWW is going by slooooowly!

Had a weird symptom this morning! I'm not really one to get super tender boobs, even on progesterone supps--they ache a little down the sides but never get really big or tender. This morning I actually woke up because my left boob was hurting so much! Right one not really at all, but man the left one was painful. So weird but I'm hoping it's a good sign since it's so unusual!

8dpo. This TWW is going by slooooowly!

Had a weird symptom this morning! I'm not really one to get super tender boobs, even on progesterone supps--they ache a little down the sides but never get really big or tender. This morning I actually woke up because my left boob was hurting so much! Right one not really at all, but man the left one was painful. So weird but I'm hoping it's a good sign since it's so unusual!

I'm also 8 dpo and it's taking forever for me too. I'm having the same symptoms too!! Fxed for us.
When are you testing? I'm thinking Friday or Saturday

Caved and tested this morning! Think I may have the start of a BFP....faint lines on 3 different 10mius, 2 different brands! I really hope this is it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->