CD1 today (July 17) due to O first week of August. Anyone with me?

:( I had a positive OPK CD14 last cycle but still negative this cycle :( booooo lol hopefully soon!

:( I had a positive OPK CD14 last cycle but still negative this cycle :( booooo lol hopefully soon!

Saaame! Although I'm only on CD13. I was really hoping to get that +OPK today! More waiting... *sigh*

Good luck to everyone on your +OPKs!

Waiting sucks! If my cycle had not been medicated this time around I'd be ovulating anywhere from CD 17 - 23!!!!! Really long time!

I'd love to join!!

I was set to O next weekend, but I have been using Vitex and I think it finally kicked in because I got my +OPK today instead!!

Today is CD16 for me, and I have typically had 36-38 day cycles, with O around day 28 and LP consistently was 8 days (not good!). I started Vitex 2 cycles ago (Solaray brand) and the first cycle it threw me off because my cycle was 26 days and I totally missed O. Second cycle was back to normal O day but had a 10 day LP. This cycle I switched brands to Gaia and added 100mg B6, and BOOM I started to get EWCM a few days ago and decided to use OPK when the EW started to show up, and today was +OPK. I used both the cheapie version the last couple days and were negative, today I used the cheap and when I realizd I was clearly getting a second line that might be positive I used the digi (I hadn't intended to use it yet - those things are spendy!). Digi and cheap were clearly + SO hopefully will be testing for BFP mid-August.

This weeknd we are supposed to be CAMPING at a family reunion..... I'm NOT thrilled because we are supposed to leave tonight after work. I'm going to hopefully BD before we go tonight. And see if I can get some time away tomorrow. But camping will make this really rough! I can't cancel because it's a family reunion event - only happens once a year! Everyone fingers crossed!!!

Welcome Angel5000! Good to hear vitex is doing good for you! Definitely try to BD if you can! Best of luck!

Hey I am joining y'all ladies. I had tubal reversal July 17 but also started the same day. And was aloud to start ttrying a week after :)

I'd love to join!!

I was set to O next weekend, but I have been using Vitex and I think it finally kicked in because I got my +OPK today instead!!

Today is CD16 for me, and I have typically had 36-38 day cycles, with O around day 28 and LP consistently was 8 days (not good!). I started Vitex 2 cycles ago (Solaray brand) and the first cycle it threw me off because my cycle was 26 days and I totally missed O. Second cycle was back to normal O day but had a 10 day LP. This cycle I switched brands to Gaia and added 100mg B6, and BOOM I started to get EWCM a few days ago and decided to use OPK when the EW started to show up, and today was +OPK. I used both the cheapie version the last couple days and were negative, today I used the cheap and when I realizd I was clearly getting a second line that might be positive I used the digi (I hadn't intended to use it yet - those things are spendy!). Digi and cheap were clearly + SO hopefully will be testing for BFP mid-August.

This weeknd we are supposed to be CAMPING at a family reunion..... I'm NOT thrilled because we are supposed to leave tonight after work. I'm going to hopefully BD before we go tonight. And see if I can get some time away tomorrow. But camping will make this really rough! I can't cancel because it's a family reunion event - only happens once a year! Everyone fingers crossed!!!

Good luck! Hope you get some time in to BD! If you got a pos opk today and you can BD tonight that will be great!

Welcome Angel and abanana. Good luck!!

I for one agree with you Powell!

Afm, we now have a friend coming in town, staying at our house. It's the downside to living at a tourist destination. Grrr. I hope this doesn't mess up my bding

CD 15 for me, and no thermal shift in my BBT. So ovulation hasn't taken place yet:shrug:! Will continue to BD daily. Maybe I'll be ovulating today, I hope. Will update as soon as I see a thermal shift in my BBT.:baby::baby:

I think I'm in my fertile window..went from partial ferning two days ago to full on ferns today, cervix has been high, soft/medium soft, and open/medium for a few days and CM is watery, HIGH on CB Advanced digi (which means estrogen surge, which the full ferns agree with) so just waiting for a positive OPK and/or temp shift :coffee: I had three days of positive OPKs last cycle starting with FMU CD14

I think I'm in my fertile window..went from partial ferning two days ago to full on ferns today, cervix has been high, soft/medium soft, and open/medium for a few days and CM is watery, HIGH on CB Advanced digi (which means estrogen surge, which the full ferns agree with) so just waiting for a positive OPK and/or temp shift :coffee: I had three days of positive OPKs last cycle starting with FMU CD14

What is ferning/partial ferning, etc..?

What is ferning/partial ferning, etc..?

It's a saliva test. You use a microscope (they have ones just for saliva but I use a regular handheld I happened to have because it's the same magnification) añd you put some saliva on it, preferably in the morning before drinking, eating or brushing your teeth, let dry then observe. When not fertile it looks like little pebbles, when you're getting close to your fertile window you'll start to see a fern like pattern among pebbles and when you're close to O you'll see full ferning pattern. Estrogen is what makes the ferning pattern, it increases a little before LH
https://thefertilityblogs.com/product-reviews/saliva-ferning/149/

Another day, another negative OPK. Darn it. But the line was darker than previous days, so maybe surge will be positive by tonight? Fingers crossed.

Anyone get their +OPK today?

Another day, another negative OPK. Darn it. But the line was darker than previous days, so maybe surge will be positive by tonight? Fingers crossed.

Hey alikat, FX'd we're ovulating today! Your temps look a bit erratic like mine, wonder what that means? Probably nothing, I'm just overanalyzing things while I bite my nails to the core waiting on a thermal shift, lol:dohh:! Keep testing, last cycle I never got a true positive, it was pretty close and I was testing 3Xs a day, but thanks to charting I knew I did. Went ahead and counted it as a positive. Do you normally get blazing positives?

Hey alikat, FX'd we're ovulating today! Your temps look a bit erratic like mine, wonder what that means? Probably nothing, I'm just overanalyzing things while I bite my nails to the core waiting on a thermal shift, lol:dohh:! Keep testing, last cycle I never got a true positive, it was pretty close and I was testing 3Xs a day, but thanks to charting I knew I did. Went ahead and counted it as a positive. Do you normally get blazing positives?

Hey Brenda! Best of luck for your testing, too :S I haaate waiting to O! My temps may be erratic coz I got a new thermometer last month... this is the first month I've ever dipped below 97.7, and you can see in my last cycle's LP that the temps were all over the place too... so maybe I need to cough up the cash and get a better thermometer? Who knows. Usually my OPKs are a pretty reliable indicator, though... they're usually blazing positive for 24-48 hours so I've never missed it before. A couple of cycles ago it was negative during the day and then positive by 8pm, so I'm wondering if that's what's happening today?

The other stupid thing I did, in addition to getting the new thermometer, was stop taking Vitex. I've been on Vitex, Red Raspberry Leaf, and B-complex vitamins in addition to the regular multivitamin pill since February (to lengthen my LP), and taking that amount of pills was driving me craaaazy. Since I'm now on progesterone suppositories to lengthen my LP (none of the pills seemed to work), I decided to try phasing out Vitex. I O'd right on schedule last month so figured that I'd be fine not taking Vitex any more, but perhaps my hormones need it to help O, even if it didn't help with the LP? Mrrrh. I've now been back on Vitex for 2 days, so we'll see how that goes. Hopefully I haven't screwed up my hormones too badly!

Hey ladies. Ive barely been on so I'm trying to catch up. Ive had ewcm for a few days and bd today and a few days ago...hoping to dtd a lot but i honestly have no drive usually!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->