• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 today (July 17) due to O first week of August. Anyone with me?

Pretty sure I ovulated yesterday because I felt the pangs of it on my left. Temp is on its way up so 1DPO.. it begins ... :coffee:

Good luck everyone on catching the O!!

Yay @ Psychochick!! Yes, your chart is looking great!!!

Welcome back Ksierra! Try DTD at least every other day up until confirmed ovulation!

@Alikat, I don't think your cycles have messed up, it could simply delay ovulation! But here's to you ovulating soon instead of later and getting that +OPK!

GL ladies!!

Hi ladies good luck to all ovulating!

I'm feeling a bit down - it is cd15 and not even a tiny positive on my opks and no thermal shift. Last month I O'd on day 12

I just don't understand my cycles at the moment the last few have been 27 days, 20 days, 30 days, 24 days.... I was always so regular my whole life! No recent hormonal contraception, no major stress, nothing!

Does anyone have any bright ideas for me?

Hi ladies good luck to all ovulating!

I'm feeling a bit down - it is cd15 and not even a tiny positive on my opks and no thermal shift. Last month I O'd on day 12

I just don't understand my cycles at the moment the last few have been 27 days, 20 days, 30 days, 24 days.... I was always so regular my whole life! No recent hormonal contraception, no major stress, nothing!

Does anyone have any bright ideas for me?

I do the opk's as well but (from when I was on here when ttc DS) I remember quite a few women getting their bfp without ever getting pos opk. If you miss your window of getting a pos, you might think you missed it. Maybe just try to BD every other day up until you think you would o? Are you temping?

Good luck catching that egg ladies!!

My opk seems to be getting lighter! I'm super frustrated.

Umm, have any of you done a medicated cycle with and HCG trigger shot? Doctor's and everywhere on the Internet say that after the HCG shot is suppose to make you ovulate 12-36 hrs later, but here I am closer to 72 @2:30 pm this afternoon, and I've yet to confirm ovulation?!?!?!? I am so down :cry:, so confused, and unfortunately nothing I can do since it's the weekend. I will call Monday to see if I can go in for an ultrasound in order to confirm if I don't get a temp spike this weekend. I'm so upset..:nope:

Umm, have any of you done a medicated cycle with and HCG trigger shot? Doctor's and everywhere on the Internet say that after the HCG shot is suppose to make you ovulate 12-36 hrs later, but here I am closer to 72 @2:30 pm this afternoon, and I've yet to confirm ovulation?!?!?!? I am so down :cry:, so confused, and unfortunately nothing I can do since it's the weekend. I will call Monday to see if I can go in for an ultrasound in order to confirm if I don't get a temp spike this weekend. I'm so upset..:nope:

Sorry I'm no help :hugs:

:happydance: just in time for hubs birthday tomorrow!!

Attachments

• IMG952015080195084223995.jpg
    IMG952015080195084223995.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1
Sorry Brenda.. I'm not help on any meds.

Fingers crossed for everyone that you are ready to O..

AFM- I'm confused, no pos OPKs and I have been doing 2x a day. However, my temp took a huge jump this am. I just don't understand.. We have been dtd enough I think, but why no +OPK??

AFM- I'm confused, no pos OPKs and I have been doing 2x a day. However, my temp took a huge jump this am. I just don't understand.. We have been dtd enough I think, but why no +OPK??

Maybe you had a short surge?

I know of some girls from when I was on here when ttc DS that never got pos opks and still got a bfp. I think some women have such a short surge that the test just doesn't pick it up or if the sample is too diluted. I have a hard time not drinking water-I drink it ALL day and I have a hard time holding it for a couple hours since my bladder is horrible after having ds.

Thank you ladies!! Hoping that we dtd enough! We will see what tomorrow brings temp wise.

I know of some girls from when I was on here when ttc DS that never got pos opks and still got a bfp. I think some women have such a short surge that the test just doesn't pick it up or if the sample is too diluted. I have a hard time not drinking water-I drink it ALL day and I have a hard time holding it for a couple hours since my bladder is horrible after having ds.

I'm the same way, I can only catch my surge in the morning.

I don't temp or take opks or anything. ..just started paying attention to my cm because of FF. I had ewcm type stuff the last several days and then Friday or Thursday it had a tiny pink streak in it...any idea? Also, dtd better after O or before??

Could be ovulation spotting!

Before O is better because sperm can live up to 5 days where as the egg only lives about 24 hours

@Ksierra, I agree with Powell. BD is Always best before O. Anything after O won't do anything for TTC.

Ladies, I've been researching online and have asked other ladies on assisted conception about my BBT and HCG Trigger shot and I'm getting that BBT can be affected. Not everyone's is, but it can make BBT unreliable. So I've decided to stop temping, take the progesterone as suggested by my physician, and pray for the best. FX'd because there isn't much I can do anyway, at this point it's outta my control. I will call my doctor Monday just for reassurance! GL everyone and will update as soon as I get more info. My pregnancy blood work will be August 12!

Okay thanks . We only BD Tuesday and Friday. Not sure what to think. I do think my ewcm is dr drying up... do you just look at the CM on the toilet paper when you wipe?

I don't get much on the paper so I check internally when I check my cervix

Okay thanks . We only BD Tuesday and Friday. Not sure what to think. I do think my ewcm is dr drying up... do you just look at the CM on the toilet paper when you wipe?

Well, since sperm can live for up to 5 days.....you might be okay! Did you use an opk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->