• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD1 today (July 17) due to O first week of August. Anyone with me?

I think my OPKs are finally going in the right direction!! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 4
Okay thanks . We only BD Tuesday and Friday. Not sure what to think. I do think my ewcm is dr drying up... do you just look at the CM on the toilet paper when you wipe?

Well, since sperm can live for up to 5 days.....you might be okay! Did you use an opk?

I do not use opks.

We BD This morning and since ivegotten out of bed ive had a pain like lower right in the front... what is that? any ideas

Okay thanks . We only BD Tuesday and Friday. Not sure what to think. I do think my ewcm is dr drying up... do you just look at the CM on the toilet paper when you wipe?

Well, since sperm can live for up to 5 days.....you might be okay! Did you use an opk?

I do not use opks.

We BD This morning and since ivegotten out of bed ive had a pain like lower right in the front... what is that? any ideas

Ovulation pain?

I do not use opks.

Ovulation pain?

That's what I was thinking too.

I usually O on the day of my Peak....I think that's today lol

Attachments

• IMG_20150802_114912027.jpg
    IMG_20150802_114912027.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 7
Well according to temps and FF.. I o'd on friday. However it's a dotted line.. I hate not knowing!! I hope that all the bd'ing that we did pays off.. I guess I start my 2ww now...

Well according to temps and FF.. I o'd on friday. However it's a dotted line.. I hate not knowing!! I hope that all the bd'ing that we did pays off.. I guess I start my 2ww now...

Try taking out the watery CM after O and I'll bet you get solid lines! Good luck!

I sure hope its O pain! It lasted for maybe 2 hours and is gone now...so i hope so. Ive had so many things this week that made me think i was ovulating its driving me nuts. Do you guy think opks are really helpful and accurate?

Try taking out the watery CM after O and I'll bet you get solid lines! Good luck!

I took out the OPKs.. And the watery CM! Look at that.. Solid lines.
My everything is crossed that this is the month!!

Good Luck to all! I'm not sure what's going on with me but I got my FX'd.

I have manually input an override on my Ovulation date per research and information I found on FF. I will call my Doctor on Monday still, but for now, this will do. Based on this info, if I infact ovulated, then I am 2dpo. Please click on the pic to read what is says!:happydance:

The attachment is below ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Here is the info. I found, I forgot to attach it! My CM and timing of HCG trigger make a lot of sense for ovulation date, it's just my temps that are the problem. But now that I read this on FF I feel so much better!

Attachments

• FF.jpg
    FF.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 4
Well after my last post I have had watery egg white cm and a positive opk last night and this morning (then negative this evening). So looks like I've ovulated on day 16. As long as my temp goes up again tomorrow I'm expecting my crosshairs on FF.

How on earth am I supposed to time anything when I ovulate on day 12 one month and day 16 the next!

Well after my last post I have had watery egg white cm and a positive opk last night and this morning (then negative this evening). So looks like I've ovulated on day 16. As long as my temp goes up again tomorrow I'm expecting my crosshairs on FF.

How on earth am I supposed to time anything when I ovulate on day 12 one month and day 16 the next!

:sex: EOD until confirmed O to cover all bases

I have manually input an override on my Ovulation date per research and information I found on FF. I will call my Doctor on Monday still, but for now, this will do. Based on this info, if I infact ovulated, then I am 2dpo. Please click on the pic to read what is says!:happydance:

The attachment is below ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Yayyyyyy

:sex: EOD until confirmed O to cover all bases

:)

FINALLY had some +OPKs! Both yesterday (Saturday) and today were blazing positives, so hopefully I'm on track to O late today or tomorrow.

Unfortunately DH planned a white water rafting surprise trip for us this weekend, so didn't get to BD Friday or Saturday :( :( I'm hoping today will do the trick though! Fx for all of us!

Oh and everyone should go white water rafting. It was unbelievably fun :D I love summer!

FINALLY had some +OPKs! Both yesterday (Saturday) and today were blazing positives, so hopefully I'm on track to O late today or tomorrow.

Unfortunately DH planned a white water rafting surprise trip for us this weekend, so didn't get to BD Friday or Saturday :( :( I'm hoping today will do the trick though! Fx for all of us!

Oh and everyone should go white water rafting. It was unbelievably fun :D I love summer!

Awesome! Sounds like fun! Maybe do it twice tonight just to get some extra swimmers in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->