CD1 today - who wants to wait it out with me??

Ahhh right thanks, the last digi I had was just blank this one is the replacement they had to send me

Ahhh right thanks, the last digi I had was just blank this one is the replacement they had to send me

You'd be better off with a Tesco's cheapy I think at this stage. I'd still leave it a few days though x

Yeah I'm gonna try and not think about it, as I have absolutely no symptoms now, cramps gone, tingly nipples gone, headache gone. Have a sneaky feeling AF is on her dastardly way..grrrrrrrrrrr

I am a day late, was due AF yesterday with a BFN the day before my AF was due and a BFN yesterday not sure whats going on but i will be testing again Friday morning if AF is still a no show, Goodluck and babydust to everyone <3

I succumbed a did a poas, of course it was a bfn as usual but at 5 days before AF I guess I'm too early?

Ooooh Hun nooooo why did you do that!! Way too early, leave it another 5 days at least please!

5????? Nooooooo!!!!!! Some people have got bfp at 12dpo, I'm 11?? I'm having a big fat only child sulk now!! Lol!!!! And the house I wanted to buy got bought today too!!! Grrrrrrr!!!!

And relax - stress is no good for you when you're trying to conceive as you know. Now, if you're pregnant you'll know because AF won't arrive - what more of a test do you need than that?

I got my BFP... in a dream last night! What the hell does that mean then?? The three nights before I dreamt about weddings and last night I got two lines... Fingers crossed it means I'll get a real BFP soon!!

omg you made me sit up and pay attention lol.

And relax - stress is no good for you when you're trying to conceive as you know. Now, if you're pregnant you'll know because AF won't arrive - what more of a test do you need than that?

I did that last time. She didn't arrive, I tested, she came! Grrrrrr

Bought a couple of ClearBlue's today, going to see how long I can hold off using them for lol

How are you doing today GD?

Bought a couple of ClearBlue's today, going to see how long I can hold off using them for lol

How are you doing today GD?

Feelin very unpregnant :( not a symptom in sight now apart from the constant cm, cervix very low....I've a cb digital and a poas but I haven't even got the positivity to test, I just know the ole bitchy witchy is on her way....4 days to go and I'm 12dpo today. How I holding up? Xx

The bitch got me today. No warning no aches no cramps no tears no pain....all very bizarre and my temp increased this morning too?????

Aww I'm sorry :-( she really really sucks. Weird about your temp, is it full on flow or just spotting?

I never really get very much anyway, and I'm not sure what spotting actually is, duh! When I wiped there's some pale pink watery stuff and a little more round the cervix but it's not full flowing

Well full flow is when it's red, if its pink and watery and you've had a temp rise I think you're still in!

Really? Do I put spotting on my chart for today then? I think it's AF tho

Yeah note it as that. Only you know your body of course. Fingers crossed your temp keeps rising tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->