CD1 today - who wants to wait it out with me??

I am soooo gassy, even more than normal. My diet hasn't been great tho so could be down to that I guess? Anyone else have that problem?

5DPO today and oh my god I feel sick :-( no other symptoms apart from a bit of a bloody nose but I still think that's down to the extreme cold I experienced in Oslo at the weekend.

How are you all doing?

I am CD20 due AF tomorrow, feeling very out this month as i did a hpt last night at around 1 in the morning i know daft but couldnt help it, i dont have any out of the ordinary symptoms apart from feeling strange, icky tired type strange lol and strong headaches for about 20 mins 2-3 times a day, i just dont want to get my hopes up as ive been shot down too many times,,,

Baby Dust To Everyone

Are headaches a good sign? I have an awful headache today that's making me nauseas :( I'm 9dpo

I'm scared I'm out this round. 7dpo and yesterday I had a fever of 100.3F. Bad headaches and lots of twinges, but I think I'm just sick and reading into my symptoms.... :(

Are headaches a good sign? I have an awful headache today that's making me nauseas :( I'm 9dpo

Yeah ive read online that headaches can be a symptom, As the hormone levels get higher it causes tension causing headaches :)

I'm doing better with the symptom spotting but I definitely have weird uterine stuff going on, not really cramps, can't explain and still can't shift this headache despite taking pills :(

Hey girls. My plan of just forgetting all about this tww is working yey for the most part anyway. This month has been a shocker for me. Had my sister in hospital a friend passed away and my dog passed after snake got her. We've had a heat wave and a cold going through the house lol. And I've found out I have back issues so its been pretty busy but on the plus side I got a hand raised lorikeet who's very sweet and I'm nearly half way through the tww. Think I'm out though because I have indication at all that anything is happening

I got my BFP... in a dream last night! What the hell does that mean then?? The three nights before I dreamt about weddings and last night I got two lines... Fingers crossed it means I'll get a real BFP soon!!

Hey girls. My plan of just forgetting all about this tww is working yey for the most part anyway. This month has been a shocker for me. Had my sister in hospital a friend passed away and my dog passed after snake got her. We've had a heat wave and a cold going through the house lol. And I've found out I have back issues so its been pretty busy but on the plus side I got a hand raised lorikeet who's very sweet and I'm nearly half way through the tww. Think I'm out though because I have indication at all that anything is happening

Hey sorry you've had such a rough time :-( :hugs:

I got my BFP... in a dream last night! What the hell does that mean then?? The three nights before I dreamt about weddings and last night I got two lines... Fingers crossed it means I'll get a real BFP soon!!
You got my heart beating quick then!!!!! I only read I got the bfp bit!
I got a hike in temp this morning following yesterday's dip, but ff isn't working so I can't check it out :( Stoopid ff!!!

You got my heart beating quick then!!!!! I only read I got the bfp bit!
I got a hike in temp this morning following yesterday's dip, but ff isn't working so I can't check it out :( Stoopid ff!!!

Eeeeeeek!! So excited for you! fingers crossed! :hugs: :flower: :baby: :thumbup:

Trying so hard not to get excited as last month I had every symptom and AF turned up. I'm too scared to test cos shell just turn up as usual when I do!

Trying so hard not to get excited as last month I had every symptom and AF turned up. I'm too scared to test cos shell just turn up as usual when I do!

What DPO are you? Don't test yet, give it a couple of days or even wait until AF is due - sometimes there's just no point x

I'm 11dpo AF due in 5 days, its gonna be the longest wait ever!!!!

I'm 11dpo AF due in 5 days, its gonna be the longest wait ever!!!!

I know, I've got 8 days to wait and a friend coming to stay tomorrow so I will be drinking and don't want to say I'm TTC. Have to make sure I drink water in between. Have you got any early testing tests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->