CD1 today - who wants to wait it out with me??

I'm 4dpo now, ff decided I o a day later but I'm driving everyone insane already and my cramps are really bad :(

LOve Sunshine
Hello ..Got a Positive OPK last night!!! Dh is away til tonight. We dtd last Tuesday night and Monday night and over the weekend. I plan on Bd'ing tonight when he gets home and Friday and Saturday..My question is ..even if I got a poistive last night is there still achance if I didn't bd last night?? Thank you!!!!

Yeah you are 1 dpo!!!! Thanks.
I am 1DPO today - let the TWW begin!!

LOve Sunshine
Hello ..Got a Positive OPK last night!!! Dh is away til tonight. We dtd last Tuesday night and Monday night and over the weekend. I plan on Bd'ing tonight when he gets home and Friday and Saturday..My question is ..even if I got a poistive last night is there still achance if I didn't bd last night?? Thank you!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeerrrm. I wish I could help, I really do but I don't know! Does the positive OPK mean you ovulated? If so then BDing tonight should be fine... hopefully an expert can answer though!

Postive opk means u will o 24 to 48 hours later...so hoping with the bding the days before and tonight I should be ok...who knows...LOL GOOD LUCK! I'll probably join you tomorrow or Saurday!!!

im cd 14 today having on and off cramps and lots of ewcm but all negative opks! we bd'd on sat, mon and tues and plan on bding for next few nights. I dont feel very well feel like im coming down with a cold but i know we need to bd if we have any chance of getting pregnant ! x

LOve Sunshine

Hell yeah! A + says o will
Happen 12-36hrs later some people are even later do I wouldn't worry too much

Thank you..I still have a blarring Postive OPK and a nice smile face. So it's still detecting my surge. Dh is home today so off to bussiness later and this weekend..Keep u posted. thanks again!!
LOve Sunshine

Hell yeah! A + says o will
Happen 12-36hrs later some people are even later do I wouldn't worry too much

Just done an opk and still got negative but it was close close to being positive. Will test again later today to see if it turns positive but hopefully this weekend ill ov! This month seems to be the longest month ever! X

How's everyone feeling? Super positive this month? I'm pretty sure we missed it but will see

How's everyone feeling? Super positive this month? I'm pretty sure we missed it but will see

I was feeling + but now all my cramps have stopped and on day7 I got a surge this morning instead of a dip so feeling disillusioned once more. Not a cramp or ache In sight :(

I'm a bit confused... Had EWCM this morning but I definitely O'd on Wednesday if the pain was anything to go by so now I have no idea where I am lol. Checked again and it was white and lotiony... Huh?!

Keep positive GD!

It's hard for me to feel + when I've been so sure I was in the past, and wasn't. But some things are different this time... 5dpo had weird cramps last night, twinges on my left side above panty line, woke up at 3:30am with insomnia and can smell something in my room that is making me nauseous! Trying not to get my hopes up though

It's hard for me to feel + when I've been so sure I was in the past, and wasn't. But some things are different this time... 5dpo had weird cramps last night, twinges on my left side above panty line, woke up at 3:30am with insomnia and can smell something in my room that is making me nauseous! Trying not to get my hopes up though

Wishing you lots of luck x

Well I am officially 1DPO...seems like it took forever..we will see. I didn't bd last night..TOO TIRED. But hopefully I covered all my basies. Good luck everyone!!! Hoping this is your month...and mine! I won't be too discouraged since this is 1 month after mc in Dec. Keep u posted!!

im totally confused as to whats going on in my cycle. Im cd 15 today, have lots of ewcm and have done for about 4-5 days now, having little twinges/cramps but only had negative opks. we've bd last sat, mon, tues, thurs and this morning. Will probs bd for the next few days just to cover bases. wish you knew for def if/when you ov hate all this waiting about!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->