CD1 today - who wants to wait it out with me??

Iam CD 3. Was thinking about starting to use ovulation test tryed 7 month naturally so feel I need to be doing something else any advice on them :)

Sorry late joiner if its okay, my af started on the 1st of jan also and i am on cd5, finished bleed today so going to start OPKs on the 7th which is monday :thumbup:

Goodluck and babydust to everyone this cycle
:dust:

I am going t0 use opks more often this month, ive stocked up on them!

Sorry late joiner if its okay, my af started on the 1st of jan also and i am on cd5, finished bleed today so going to start OPKs on the 7th which is monday :thumbup:

Goodluck and babydust to everyone this cycle
:dust:

Me too! Day 5 today but will start OPKs Monday, never had a + so hopefully starting so early will catch it out and I'll put my mind at ease and get one!! Lol

Iam CD 3. Was thinking about starting to use ovulation test tryed 7 month naturally so feel I need to be doing something else any advice on them :)

I'm using cbfm which is brilliant, I would recommend it. The cb ov test sticks are good of but expensive. You can get cheapie ones off eBay for a Couple of pound so maybe try those this month and see what you think of poas every day!

You could do bbt as an alternative? X

Hello girls! Can I join??
I think it's a brilliant idea cuz it's gonna be a really loooong month especially the horrible 2ww it gets manic, I'm CD2 today, I really believed we did it last month and still believe there must have been something, period wasn't JUST late..

Me too! Was totally convinced, even had heartburn which I haven't had since I was pg with ds

Kmcarter - clomid is a drug that makes you ovulate. X

Aunt Flo appears to have extended her stay at my house which is highly unusual. I miss the pill :-(

I think mine may have come to yours for a sleep over then cos mine has well and truly gone!

I restocked on ovulation tests lol. A non clomid month for me so will see how we go. Im doing temps too but woke up with a sore throat and ear so temp was fairly higher than it has been. Lol.

I think AF is finally packing her bags thank god - its been a long week!

Hi girls, just found out that I've antisperm antibodies from bloodwork =( gonna find out next week if its anything to be concerned about.. Now I'm even more convinced I was preggers last cycle and it failed early

Af officially stopped...day 7..on to opk's!! Wishing everyone LUCK!!!!

OPKs for me too today! Fingers crossed i actually get a positive one at some point!

Hi girls, just found out that I've antisperm antibodies from bloodwork =( gonna find out next week if its anything to be concerned about.. Now I'm even more convinced I was preggers last cycle and it failed early

Wow not sure what to say, let us know what it means for you, sending you hugs :hugs:

:hugs: what can do done about that? Was it a regular blood test at your docs? X

Just wondering what you class af as? I'm on cd 4 but my af is just like brown spotting now do you still class that as af? Untill you don't have any spotting or anything? X

Hello..I count until there is nothing...yesterday I had brown..today nothing.Yours will probably be done tomorrow. Mine always stops day after the brown. My af usually is 5 days..I had a mc last month so it was alittle longer. Good luck to you!!!

Just wondering what you class af as? I'm on cd 4 but my af is just like brown spotting now do you still class that as af? Untill you don't have any spotting or anything? X

Im finished yey! getting ready to dtd :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->