Cd10, ttc #2

So here's my test with FMU...nothing. Ugh!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 3
ugh.... i don't really know if i see anything :(
Tweaking didn't help.

Sooooo, lines are showing as the tests are drying. I usually only use dollar store and Walmart cheapies, but I may have to go pick up FRER. I've gotten lines on both brands, just after the time alotted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 4
Tww is over for me i'm but unfortunately that's cos AF came so on to cycle 4 for me! I had a feeling this cycle wasn't 'the one' but I guess you always hope just a little that you might be wrong. Good luck to those of you still waiting to test :dust: I don't see a line on your most recent test Bomma but fc you'll know for sure very soon :flower:

Sorry buttercup :hug: . Keep your chin up, on to the next cycle! :dust:

I could see the line clearly in person, but I guess the pic didn't pick it up. Doesn't matter!!!! Bfn again this am. Not looking very promising. I'm around 12dpo today. AF due anywhere between now and Monday. I have one more Clearblue test I'm saving, will test tomorrow or Monday morning if AF doesn't show. How are the rest of you ladies?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 6
Hugs buttercup. On to the next cycle!
Bomma I can see a faint line. I'm on my phone too!
Only 6dpo here. Severe back ache and sore bbs. I don't think I'm getting a bfp we onpy dtd once the day of O. Who knows.....

Buttercup- chin up! Hope is what keeps all of us trying.

Bomma- Are you using IC now?

Kylesmom- You still have a chance!

AFM- I'm cramping. I have my hopes, but I am being realistic. I will find out next week if I have a bfp or bfn.

How is Curly doing?

I used a Clearblue test this am, still bfn. Not a digi, just a regular. Last time we dtd was on cd17. I on cd27 today, experienced AF style cramping all afternoon yesterday. Thought I was going to start...not sure on dpo, as I didn't use OPK this cycle. My only hope is that I ovulated late this cycle, and could possibly be experiencing implementation right around now. I'm out of tests, so now it's just a waiting game.

Sory bomma. Your still in it though!
I am 7dpo. Took an IC bfn. Nothing here yet boooo

I tried and it won't work from my phone. I will try to get one up later today

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=193207

Here is the link to the test pick

Didn't see anything on that test Kyle, but it's SO early :) did you test again today?

I'm officially out ladies, :witch: reared her ugly head around 8pm last night. Had to deal with awful cramps all day with no blood, which made her even more annoying than usual lol. Major cramps today, but I feel some relief. Onto the next cycle! I think we should all stick together in this thread till we all get our sought after BFPS!!!

aww Bomma so sorry for the BFN.
Next month will be your month!
I agree, keep the thread going till we get our BFP!!!!

Tested again today 8DPO BFN

Attachments

• kyle 066.jpg
    kyle 066.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1
Bomma- sorry to hear she showed up. Do you plan on doing anything different this cycle?

Kyle- I don't see anything either. Have you received your ICs yet?

I would love to continue this journey with you ladies. If you don't mind, of course

yes i did! That is the pic above.

I caved and took an EPT today. I am a POAS addict :/ It is still way to early and here i am test happy :(
Hate the disappointment...

9DPO
BFN :(
Losing hope........

Attachments

• kyle 002.jpg
    kyle 002.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1
OMG I am FREAKING OUT
This is an EPT within 2 minutes!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE tell me you see this

9DPO

Attachments

• kyle 004.jpg
    kyle 004.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members