Cd10, ttc #2

Wanting, do you usually have longer cycles? Good luck W!!! Kyle, how are you feeling hun? Any icky symptoms?

I am doing good, I get nauseous from time to time and I had a killer headache all day yesterday, overly tired, and I have started getting pinches on my right side lower abdomen.

Other than that, nothing more LOL All good things :)

Bomma- when I get off birth control, yes, otherwise no. I'm so ready for AF! She still hasn't come. CD 36.

Kylesmom- that's great that everything is going well. congratulations again!

Hi girls, any news? Right around O here! Trying not To pay too much attention lol. Staying as stress free as possible. Focusing on my family and school!!! Anyone in school right now? I started back up at a local college this fall. Just registered for my winter classes. End goal is respiratory therapy.

Waiting to ov here (CD15 so hoping it'll be soon) We've had an offer accepted on a house so just going through the process of sorting out everything involved with that at the moment which is keeping me busy! Hope you ladies are all doing well :flower:

YAHOO Bomma i hope you get a POS O day soon!

Congrats Buttercup on the house

I am not going to school but i am working two jobs, my part time job I am a Realtor :)

Still no AF for me. It she doesn't show in one-two weeks I'll test.

Congrats buttercup!

Kylesmom- how are you doing?

I am doing great! (this week)
No nausea this week lol
I have been getting headaches from time to time.
I have hypothyroidism and on Friday I went to get my blood drawn because i have to every 6 weeks so i told the docs i was pregnant :) They got my results and said my T3 count was low so i have to go back in on tuesday, but the pregnancy blood test in fact said pregnant :) I want to go find out my counts on that on Tuesday as well.
Not sure if any of you are familiar with thyroid issues but having my T3 count low really worries me :(

Anyone Ovulate yet?

I got a positive OPK this morning so hopefully i'll ov later today or tomorrow if I haven't already.
Happy 6 weeks kylesmom :)

Congrats on the house buttercup!

I got a bfp last week on Wednesday. Hoping all is ok, currently worrying because my boobs are not sore at all and last time they were very sore by this point. I'm hoping it doesn't mean anything. I know each pregnancy can be different.

I hope everyone else is ok.

Congrats Mrs W!! :happydance: If it helps at all I never had sore boobs during my pregnancy with DD, I don't think I had any symptoms other than feeling very warm til about 6 weeks. Fc for a lovely sticky bean, I know early pregnancy can be a worrying time :hugs:

Hooray for the big O's going around!
When I was 8DPO I told DH that I didn't feel any pregnancy symptoms what so ever.
Than on day 9 i saw the FAINTEST of lines, thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, by 10DPO it showed up better.
FXing for you !!!!

Thanks buttercup. I have been really hot so I feel better now!

Hey ladies. I hope everyone is doing well.

I took a test this evening. I took the picture probably after 10 minutes or so. However, when it was wet it still looked like this, just wet.
I'm not familiar with evap lines or this brand of tests. Let me know what you ladies think!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 7
Oh my, that's no evap Hun lol!!! That a BFP! Are you taking another test?

Holy positive!!! Congrats!!! That is NOT an evap. Yahoooooooo

CONGRATS Wanting!!!! :dance: how fabulous!!! This is a lucky thread!

Who's left lol?! I know I am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->