Cd10, ttc #2

I sure hope so!
I am going to take an FRER that i have been saving at home tonight and tomorrow AM
I know exactly how i want to tell Hubby too!
I am going to go buy a "big brother" book and every night for bed, we read my son a story.
So tonight i am going to hand my husband a book to read to my son and it will be a big brother story.

Think that is a cute idea?

I can't wai to heat about surprising your hubby too :)))) so happy for you!

I ran out at lunch time and bought an FRER cause i can't wait till tonight LOL

I can't find that book anywhere!!!!!!!

Going to need to make a special trip to BBRUS right after work.
Will post within 30min the next pic!!!!

Here is my FRER with 2 hr holding PEE :)

Attachments

• kyle 006.jpg
    kyle 006.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations kylesmom!! Love your way to tell your hubby! X

Well..I just go back from
My appointment. BFN. I still don't have my period so who knows

Well..I just go back from
My appointment. BFN. I still don't have my period so who knows

I'm so sorry :( :nope:
next month you will get your bfp!
How long have you been trying?
Are you under any stress? Could be why the :witch: hasn't shown

You are NOT OUT Till she arrives!! stay positive it may be too soon to tell!

We have been trying for two months now. Last month I "knew" wouldn't be our month as I stopped bcp the last week of August.

I'm not under any stress. My body needs time to bounce back. At least that is what I've been telling myself.

I don't have any signs of AF coming though. I'm usually moody and impatient. I devour chocolate. None of this is happening! Only time will tell, I know.

There is a woman here who had a negative OB test, yet multiple positive HPTs. It gives me some hope that it is in fact too soon to tell.

Thanks for letting me talk. I cried my eyes out when I arrived home. My husband is comforting me, but he doesn't quite understand; I know you ladies do.

Thank you

:(
So sorry I know it is so frustrating, i was trying on and off for 6 months at least....
Don't get to disappointment.
It will happen!!!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

you aren't out yet :) could be to early to pick up on blood tests too.
I took a digi test last night BFN, but the test strips show positive, not enough HCG yet to show. SO don't count yourself out yet!!!!

Kyle did you tell your hubby??? Details!!!

Wants, what dpo are you? Maybe it's too early for testing? Some women don't get their BFP til well after AF is due. There's still hope! And you are only in your 2nd cycle ttc, you will get there Hun!

As for me, I think the witch has left. Today she may pop in here and there, but I think I'm almost don't. I planned on temping, but have forgot to every morning since cd1 lol!!! Will try to start in the Am.

hooray for the :witch: flying out the door for you!
Still getting BFP's The FRER don't change much probably because it is still early, but the IC's are starting to get darker :)
I am so excited!

I told DH the night i got my first BFP.
I ran to the store with LO to get the big brother book and when hubby got home i said Kyle, (Son) got a new book he wants you to read him, so Kyle took it to him and my husbands eyes popped out and was like WOW! Really! Giant smile :)

Then i took a digi test to prove it after showing him the Faintest line and it said BFN...
But the next morning the FRER was darker and he read the instructions lol
He is very excited!

Attachments

• kyle 002.jpg
    kyle 002.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1
Bomma- Awesome!

I don't know what dpo I am.
I haven't tracked. I am on cd 31 now. AF should be coming anyway now. If not, I'll be testing on the 13.

Kylesmom- how sweet! That is such a cute way to announce it.

Hey Hun! Good here, you? Gearing up for my fertile period haha! Time to get to BD!!

Hello! :wave:
How are you all doing! FXing Bomma!! Wanting- what cycle day are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->