CD10 ..would love a buddy

wow a year has gone by that does seem to have gone quick ! i am still working full on at moment but stop next week so going to do all prep in the next few weeks . haven t really got anything yet but will start buying as soon as work has finished . how you feeling about returning to work ? take care x

uhm I'm kinda on the fence about going back to work. it will be nice to be back into a normal routine but at the same time I really don't want to be away from my kids. Dean hasn't started walking yet and I'm terrified I'm going to miss his first steps. I really think that will kill me. But with me going bavk in only two weeks I have a feeling I will miss it because he doesn't seem close to it yet. He walks along all tye furniture but doesn't seem too interested in any more then that.

I hope everything comes together quickly for you! They don't need too much in the first few months though. Just there momma!

So nice to hear from you ladies! TTC i can't believe dean is going to be a year old already how time flies! Good luck at your first days back, theyre hard on a momma. try i'm so excited for you i can't believe it's getting so close to seeing that perfect baby! Things with ben are going great i just started back to work the 10th of this month. It's been hard but it's only a day a week and my mom's been staying with him. I can't believe my baby is already 3 months old, he's absolutely perfect, and loves sucking his thumb :) Glad to hear you all are doing well and am ready to see some pics of your wonderful bundles!

hi
ladies it sounds like you are all doing so well . i have three more
days of work then i finish . . i cant wait ! the weather here is so hot i
feel so uncomfy but i know its not for long . cc - your little one must
be getting so big now . . wow 3 months already ! i had a baby shower at work which was lovely and i got some nice things . . made me start thinking about what we need to get ! well take care ladies and enjoy your bundles of fun x

he is getting really big already! Congrats on being off work, im sure it feels great to be done for a while :) cant wait until your little one gets here so we can see some pics! hope your doing great and enjoying the summer

hi ladies well dh painted the nursery yesterday and we got a lovely pine swinging crib from a friend . . . its so exciting now ! we go off on holiday on saturday just hoping i can get comfy in a caravan ! how are you ladies getting on ? x

how awesome! glad to hear you got the room done, and have the crib :) cant believe it's almost time for you to have that beautiful baby!!! Things are going good here, Ben's been a little fussy lately. Hopefully he'll get over it soon.....

HELLO jusr seeing if any of u ladies are still on here ? Happy new year if u r x

hi ladies

i would love to know how you are all getting on now ?

xx

Hi try! So nice to hear from you again! Things are going good here. Ben is so big and running around like crazy! We have found ourselves expecting again. It was quite the surprise, were due in feb with our last baby! How are you and the kids doing?

Hi

WOW that's exciting news congratulations !! You have 3 boys already- wow you will be busy :) Are you going to find out what you are having ?

Life is good here. Freddie is now 9 months and really into everything. I have just started back to work, but only for 3 days a week. I do find it hard juggling the kids and work but it will soon be the summer holidays and we have lots of things planned to keep the kids busy !!

So nice to hear from you too

Yes we are very busy haha! I don't think we're finding out this time, dh said it was a surprise pregnancy so why not make it a surprise until the end!? I wish I got that long off of work :( 12 weeks just isn't long enough. I can't believe he's that old already!?! I can't believe how fast they grow it's so sad

Ah yes lovely to leave it as a surprise ! It has been lovely to have so long off but we are really broke. Looking forward to the next payday !! It is so sad how fast they grow, it didn't seem that Freddie was a baby for very long !!

I know, I can't believe Ben is already 15 months, the time just flew by. I can understand the being broke aspect of it but getting to spend so much time bonding is really worth it! I only work 2 days a week so we don't count on anything I make as income so I would love to be able to stay home longer, but I can only take off 12 weeks and still be allowed to keep my job :(

Yes it has been really lovely having the bonding time with Fred .
How have you been feeling ? - not too sick I hope . When did you find out ? was it a surprise ? I think we will stop at 3 LOL !!

I've been feeling great actually! I don't even feel pregnant I have no symptoms of pregnAncy other than missed period.....we found out we were expecting in the beginning of June. It was a total surprise! We were doing the rhythm method and then using condoms during "fertile times" although with Ben I wasn't ovulating at all. We thought this would be easiest as I don't like condoms or bc and didn't worry because it took almost 2 years and 150mg clomid to get Ben. Well turns out his swimmers lived a little longer than expected lol! The day the dr said I conceived we had been using condoms for a few days and dh was staying out of town. Dh had decided he wanted to try for a 4th in a few years once we got moved and settled and finished the basement. And I was going to try and away for a girl, but this baby had other plans! I thought about being done at 3 but have heard terrible stories about middle children……

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->