CD10 ..would love a buddy

Hi ladies..well i am now 12 weeks and 2 days and STill waiting to hear from midwife and get a scan date. I am so fed up and just gope everything is ok.

How are u ladies doing?

YAAA So glad to hear you are out of the first tri!!!! I'm starting to come down with something, hopefully nothing major like the flu or anything, just not feeling up to snuff today. Dr appt went well thurs did the group b strep, and also dr checked me and said baby is sitting fine. Not dialated or effaced, which makes me feel better, i feel like this baby is coming any day lol. Got my section date it's on the 4th so 18 more days until we meet our little man!

oh not long to go cc ! well i have my scan on friday . . and still not heard from midwife ! i will feel so much better when scan is over . . if its gone wrong i can deal with it and if its ok i will be so relieved . fingers and toes crossed all is ok !

YAAA! That's great news you have your scan soon :) I can't wait for friday so i can see a pic of your beautiful baby! How are you feeling? MS still kicking your butt? Not long to go now 16 days until the section. getting nervous though....

ah only sixteen days to go ! i bet you feel nervous but so worth it just think of the end result ! i am also gettin nervous about friday . . . i have had such bad nausea this time but not catally been sick . fed up of being off food ! i hope it goes away soon x

well it's a good sign your stil sick to your stomach!!!! I am getting more nervous as the days go by, i'm not ready yet haha! how terrible is that, most people can't wait to get the baby out, and i'm not ready yet :) There are things i still can't eat, hopefully it'll go away once baby is out and things can get back to normal! I can't wait for your scan, what time is it on friday????

hi cc scan is at one tomorrow . . so nervous cant really think about anything else . i bet your boys are getting really excited but i know what you mean about wanting a bit more time ! please keep everything crossed for us tomorrow . . will let you know how it went x

The boys are getting nervous! My youngest doesn't want me to be gone from him for so long......Which I haven't really left him for an overnight here and there maybe two but it's been a really long time! He's a little scared, but i know once i'm gone he will be fine......I can't wait for your scan tomorrow, i'm soooo excited for you!!!!! I have everything crossed as tight as i can!! One more week of work, ugh i can't wait to be done with work :)

hello ladies i have GOOD news ! Scan went well and we saw little one kicking around . . He was a bit naughty and i had to drink water so she could see things clearly ! I am fourteen weeks on monday which makes my due date twenty third of sep . I feel so relieved i admit i got upset when i heard we had a heart beat . . Just so happy . Hope you are all ok x x

oh I'm so happy for you guys Trying!!!! That's fabulous news. you and your family must ve so relieved!

What great news try!!!!! So excited for you :) I had a good feeling, and been thinking about you all day!!!

hi ladies thanks for your lovely comments. we are so happy . . i keep looking at the pictures . i will try and put one up . . can i do it through the phone ? i think we are going to tell the kids tomorrow . how did you tell your other children ? x

The boys kind of figured it out on their own, but then I showed them the ultrasound picture and said they were going to have a brother or sister. Can't wait to see pictures :)

i am hoping this picture has uploaded . . its not great !

Attachments

• Photo0074.jpg
    Photo0074.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 2
ah thank you . the scanner lady had real problems trying to get baby to move round so she could measure him . the baby did move a bit . . but of course i am worrying that he was nt moving enough ! how are you doing cc ? how many days now to go ? are you all ready for baby ?x

in 3 hrs it will be 10 days! Ya i think i have everything ready that we need, and have everything ready. Am i ready??? Not sure yet haha. I am ready to be done being pregnant, but not sure i'm ready to have three boys! Holy cow, what was i thinking :)

hi hope you are all well ! cc - not long now which day are you having the section ? how are you feeling ? well i have caught a horrible flu bug and been off work all week . starting to feel better now but have felt horrible . its easter now so we have two weeks holiday ! we are going on a little break over next weekend which should be nice .

6 days now! feeling ready to be done haha. I had my last day at the clinic yesterday so i'm glad i won't be walking around all day, it was getting terrible! So jealous you get a two week holiday for easter! The boys have monday off from school and that's it. The circus is monday so they are super excited about that, and tues were going to my nephews first baseball game of the season, and wednesday i think were just going to hang out and spend one last day together before we leave for the hospital really early thurs morning. I have to be there by 530 and the drive is about an hour and a half so were planning on leaving at 4 thursday morning! So sorry to hear you caught the flu bug, it's been terrible around here too! So glad we haven't gotten it and hopefully we won't! :) Have you told the kids there having a brother/sister yet?

hello it sounds like you have some lovely things planned . . the circus will be great fun ! not long now until you are cuddling your new little one ! i am ok feeling a bit better but still full of cold . kids are very excited about little one although dd wants a girl and ds wants a boy . . one will be disappointed :D enjoy the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->