CD10 ..would love a buddy

lol! they will be excited when the babes comes no matter what! Both my boys wanted a sister but they are both super excited for a brother now!

oh yes i am sure mine will be excited . well we find out in 5 weeks ! i dont mind not knowing but dh is desperate to know as he really wants a boy . . i just want a healthy baby . so i am starting to feel a bit better . when did you feel baby move cc ? i think i feel small flutters but think it night be a bit early !

i would say by 16 weeks i would feel little movements randomly, by 18 weeks i felt him a lot more! I wanted to know with all the kids lol!

hi cc just wondered how you are getting on ? i saw midwife yesterday for first time and she adjusted my dates to 16 weeks tomorrow . . cant believe time is going so quickly ! hope all is well and everything goes ok for you x

things are going great! The section yesterday went awesome. I'm feeling really good and have been told me and baby get to go home tomorrow! So there really isn't much of a birth story haha got to the hospital at 5 yesterday morning. Got my iv put in and my bloods drawn. Went down to or at 630, was prepped and ready to go by 655! Dr came in and got started. he was born at 7:27 am on 4-4-13 weighing in at 6lbs 3oz 19 1/2 inches. He ended up being breech, which we thought he was. We named him Benton Vance and the boys are so in love with him already! He's perfect!

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/baby034_zpsf3c2c4a3.jpg

oh my goodness cc he is so gorgeous ! sounds like things went so well for you . how lovely that you can be home soon . i love the name too ! congratulations once again and enjoy those first days with baby x

thanks! we got discharged nd are home now, so glad were finally home. Benton thinks he needs to sleep all day and nurse all night, hoping he gets over that soon!

awww CC he is adorable! how has the first month been?

trying how are you feeling? have you guys decided to find out the gender?

we are good! Dean is 9 months and crawling now! He is into everything! Keeps me busy. Only 2 1/2 months until I head back to work :( Its gone by so fast and I'm going to miss spending all my time with my kids.

hello
i cant believe dean is crawling already ! how do you feel about going
back to work ? i hope to take a year but we shall have to see . moma hope you are all recovered from the birth . i bet lo has changed a lot since those photos !
afm gender scan on thursday so will know then . i have no idea so it
will be nice to know . just hope baby is ok and healthy and growing normally . i am feeling so big already that i am starting to panic about how big i will actually get lol ! take care everyone x

So nice to hear from you girls! I can't believe dean is already 9months and crawling! Time goes by so fast :) Benton is doing great and so hard to think he's already a month old :( He's growing so fast and is so perfect! Try i can't wait to hear what you're having, and you better update on here when you find out :) I wish we got a year off from work, i go back in july to my one job and i'm already dreading it! I think i'll start back at my other next week or the week after, i get to take him with me to work and it's only a couple hrs a day so it's not to bad there. I'm adding a pic of one of his newborn pictures they turned out SOO cute :)
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/4sm-1_zpsc163300f.jpg

oh cc he is so cute what a lovely picture . i will defo update on here when we know i am very excited to find out but nervous about the scan as i cant help worrying . i have begun to feel a few flutters but not any real kicks . . am hoping this is ok . glad to hear you doing well cc . . such a shame we have to go back to work i wish i could give up lol x

Oh how i wish i could just quit my job and stay home with my babies! :( it's so not fair how we have to work... At least i only work part time right now and will only be away form him one day a week so i hope i can manage lol. I can't wait to hear what you're having! I'm sure your scan will go great, and glad you're starting to feel your little one moving about in there, i kinda miss the kicking and moving about lol.

Oh he's so cute CC! I love that he's in a helmet! Is that something you guys like doing(motorcycles?) Honestly, I had what they call Phantom kicks for quite a while after I had Dean. I even still get it once in a while, it's really weird! I never had it with Tianna.

I can't wait for your scan Trying! I'm sure everything is just fine, but I think it's normal to worry like that! That's why I had my doppler and i used it almost every day until I could feel him kick on a regular basis. I miss feeling him kick!

Things are good here. It's been super hot, so just trying to keep the kids as cool as I can. Might do a beach day tomorrow. We'll see. Dean is a master crawler now and is into EVERYTHING and has figured out that he can follow me. He will now follow me when he is tired/cranky and grab my legs to try and get me to pick him up :rofl: He is currently trying to stand up so obviously walking is high on his list of things to do at the moment lol

it's my dh's racing helmet, he races race cars. He's been racing since he was a kid and the night we conceived benton it was his first b mod win, so we thought it was fitting! I can't believe he's wanting to walk already :( they get big so fast it's sad! Can't wait to hear how your scan went try!

hi ladies scan went well and . . . . i am joining you both in having a boy ! everyone very excited . baby didnt move much but nurse didnt say anything about that . placenta is at the front which is why she said i may not feel movement . hope you ladies are ok x

Attachments

• Photo0089.jpg
    Photo0089.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 4
YAAA! congrats, glad to hear things went well. So excited to hear your having a boy with us. it's kinda funny that were all having boys :)

hi ladies i have caught yet another cold so am staying in bed . was wondering if anyone had experience of a anterior placenta (where it is at the front ) its so weird not feeling the kicks very much and i dont want to be worrying about it all the time ! how are you ladies going ? have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing x

oh no, sorry you're feeling down, hope you get to feeling better. Sorry can't help with the anterior placenta. So are you not feeling the baby move at all?? Have you thought of a name yet? We had a busy weekend of races and took the kids to the childrens museum for mothers day, was a really good weekend! Ben slept great for me last night so that was awesome and much needed! Besides the cold how are you feeling?Did you have a good mothers day?

hi ladies just wondered if anyone still looking at this thread . we got our date for section september 16th . . seems like this has come round so quick . hope all you ok x

Hi!! I'm actually not on as much anymore and don't seem to be posting much either. I go back to work on the 27th this month and Dean will be a year old on the 3rd! Time has flown by so fast.

How are you both doing?

That is so exciting that you have your date try! Are you guys all ready?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->