Cd13 ov Cd14 what you think?

laura_2010

Reaction score
this was at 8am this morn... Ment to ovulate Cd14 will it get darker today? yesterday very faint... Thanks :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMAG0101.jpg
    IMAG0101.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 21
is this one darker than yesterdays?
i would just advise to keep testing hun :)

Yes yesterday you cudnt really see it, it was like a shaddow but today this and tested again like10mins ago same.... my tinker says 1 day left so does that mean I ovu Cd15 as its Cd13 today? im confused...:wacko:

all you can do is keep testing hun, try and hold pee for a couple of hours too. if your line is getting darker you could get a pos later on or tomorrow.

No its not a bad sign sweet, they are getting darker :-D

Thanks...
Update- done them all day lol... all the same...:wacko: so will do one again later tonight then tomroow..
If not does that mean im not ovulating? I only have watery cm not like last month ewcm? but there lots of watery (tmi):dohh:

Thanks...
Update- done them all day lol... all the same...:wacko: so will do one again later tonight then tomroow..
If not does that mean im not ovulating? I only have watery cm not like last month ewcm? but there lots of watery (tmi):dohh:

I only had watery cm this month and got a positive test monday morning so you can still ov without excm :)

:hugs:I think then il get my pos 2mro wen i was ment to ovulate :wacko:
Thanks for the replys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"