Cd16 and need a buddy :)

Sorry Hun, I fell asleep earlyer just felt so shattered after work and stuff! Having those cramps most of the day drained me I think. So glad they are away for the time being ha.

I've just checked CP & CM again which i don't normaly do try sticking 2 once a day, but couldn't resist so update lol.

CP - is high/firm and feels tight closed again?
CM- is still not much but not dry, looks like White flakey bit in it..
Sorry that sounds horrible I don't kniw how to explain it ha.

How are you feeling hunni?

G x

Hello girls! I managed to find you on this thread again!!

What dpo are you both on? Sounds promising on the symptoms front!! G - I checked my cervix throughout and it stayed up high the whole tww, so thats looking good for you :D

Emma - thanks for the congrats lovely, keeping my fx for you!

Good luck!!

x x x x x

Hey g the cramps have still not come back I did however wake up last night with the worst heartburn in the world even worse than when I was pregnant with my DD. It made me be sick wasn't nice at all. Instead of the cramps I know have like a heavy feeling down below and still lots of cm. According to my ff chart I'm now 6 days late my average cycle is 30 days which would make me 2 days late but the random POS opk says I'm only 7/8 dpo. Still got a sore throat too.

Smiley no worries you deserve it hun just sprinkle some BFP dust our way ha x x

Hello girls! I managed to find you on this thread again!!

What dpo are you both on? Sounds promising on the symptoms front!! G - I checked my cervix throughout and it stayed up high the whole tww, so thats looking good for you :D

Emma - thanks for the congrats lovely, keeping my fx for you!

Good luck!!

x x x x x

Hi smiley, I've just saw you post congrats.. You must be so happy.. Hopefully you'll have brought the good luck back from France for everyone else that's due to test..

I'm keeping my hopes up till tge witch bites me..
I'm currently 7/8 Dpo CP still high, firm and closed. Feeling quite sickly when I woke earlyer.. I'm hoping all tge signs add to a BFP soon.

Have a happy and health 9months love xxx

G x

Hi emma, I was feeling realy sick when I woke the smorning, like car sick?? So tryed to get anothe hours sleep! My Cp last night as bight, firn abd tight closed not much CM tho.. Haven't check it yet today.

I to and 7/8 DPO and beginginh to want t. Test trying to hold off till next week tho.

Have you tested today?

G x

I meant I'm 8 or 9 ha gettin mixed up with you. Dontknow whether too test because I'm unsure if late or not. What do you think x x

I meant I'm 8 or 9 ha gettin mixed up with you. Dontknow whether too test because I'm unsure if late or not. What do you think x x

I think if you going to test love just use a cheapy test, but I've read of people getting faint BFP's between 8/10 maybe worth a go?
Have you checked CP & CM today? How's thinks with that..?

I just checked mine there still excactly same as last night, high,firm & closed
CM is same to not much if it but not dry, it's clear looking wih White bit in it.. Sorry tmi.

I also woke up about 6am with a horrible taste of blood in my mouth thought I might have bitten it.. Checked there tho and no cut in mouth? WEIRD lol.

G x

Haven't got any cheapies left I binned them all so I would stop testing haha its just coz I could be anywhere from 8-20 dpo!!! I so want to test but I don't think emotionally I could handle a bfn.

Well people say about metallic taste don't they hun and I think blood tastes like metal this looks promising love. When you gonna test x x

Yeah I'm not ready fir the BFN result either yet.. I've got 2 cheap test and 1 digi left from previous month, but I would love to wait till next fri/sat yo test? Bit I might just do a test today when I next need to use the loo..

Yeah I would say blood and metal would have the same taste in mouth.. Every sign and symptom I get just give me so much more hope. And makes me want yo take that early test. But that test could destroy the little bubble I'm living it at the moment.

Have you check cm & cp today

G x

Thank you G - I am so over the moon, still not really sinking in I don't think!

Oooh I had a moment at 13dpo where I could taste blood in my mouth, it was only very brief but it was strange! FX for you hun!!

Emma - I would go off your positive opk and say your 8dpo, that way you will definitely not test too early!

I was (and still am) the biggest poas addict, every month I started crazy early. Its fine testing early as long as you know that chances are, even if you are preg, it will still probably show bfn just because it's too early! So if you would be upset to see bfn it's best to hold off if you can.

Good luck if you do test though!! :flower: x x x x

Thanks smiley think I'll hold off testing till Friday. AF us due about then so if she's not arrived I'll test.
I couldn't handle a BFN right now, especially as my symptoms are looking quite positive at the moment, I rather let the symptoms build up and get that BFP at the end or tge rollacoster!

The blood taste was so strange for me but I defo taset'd it.

G x

I know what you mean, this month I kept getting the odd little bit of hope and was actually quite glad I wasn't able to test (didn't take any tests on hol with me) would have been gutted to seen bfn.

:dust:

x x x x

Haven't checked CP or cm today I only do now and then so not really reliable.

Well the day I had my shift in temp on ff I didn't do an opk so only the temp to say I did OV I only done a random one out of curiosity on cd23 and got one that's why I don't know whether to go by temp or opk. I've onlyever had a cycle as long as this when I got my coil out x x

Emma - what date was your last AF? How long ago did you get the coil out?

G x

Haven't checked CP or cm today I only do now and then so not really reliable.

Well the day I had my shift in temp on ff I didn't do an opk so only the temp to say I did OV I only done a random one out of curiosity on cd23 and got one that's why I don't know whether to go by temp or opk. I've onlyever had a cycle as long as this when I got my coil out x x

Ah ok, now I see the confusion! Usually i'd always say take the temp over the opk for ov day... when did you last do a hpt? (Sorry, you might have already said but I've scanned back and can't see)

x x x

Sorry girls had to run the shops. My last af was 12 july. I got the coil out 7 months ago and started ttc straight away it wasn't the hormone coil. I gave in before and done a hpt a superdrug own brand I got a really really faint line within the 10 mins but as its that faint I'm saying its an evap and I'm sure that type get them a lot anyway I just had to get them as skint and was on offer 4 for 7.99!! X x

Wohoo I am also CD 16 with a positive opk but no CM to report ladies...

Hey hugsy welcome to our thread. No cm at aLl? Xx

Hi Emm just a little bit once but thats it! Pretty dry tbh :haha:

Well that's unusual well the opk catches the surge so maybe you will get the ewcm when you actually ov rather than leading up to it xx
You don't actually need the cm to conceive though hun x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->