Cd16 and need a buddy :)

Hi ladies, got a question about OPK's. Have use been testing only once a day at same time? Or have use been testing a few times a day at several diffrent times?

I started yesterday only testing once per day between 3.30/4 PM..

Do use think that will be enough.

My test line is faint but seems close to same colour as control line..

I just feel like my control line is light instead or that red/brown colour I see on other peoples mine is light pink/dark pink.

Maybe it's just the brand I'm using....

G x

Hi ladies, haven´t been for a few days. I tested on yesterday, and nothing. I was really bummed out yesterday and cranky, because all symptoms disappeared, I felt nothing really, just some regular AF bloating. Plus, in the evening, there was some very faint pink on the tp when I wiped, and I always start spotting in some way 3 days before AF is due, so that REALLY bummed me out even more. Didn´t get much sleep, either.

HOWEVER, this morning, I had only some very very pale brownish pink on the tp when I wiped, no cm, and again, I was totally bummed out, thinking this is the usual and I´m out again. However, I´ve had absolutely nothing at all for the rest of the day! I usually have more bleeding/spotting, even drops of red in the toilet (sorry TMI) by today, since AF is due on Thursday, but nothing, nothing at all. I went for a walk this morning and came home dreading to go pee, because I felt so awfully wet, nothing, just lots of CM! Then, I´ve been peeing alot more today, I´ve got 3 breakouts on my face, I noticed bumps around my aureola, I´m bloated but feeling something in my belly again, twinges and pangs, and all of this has got me so damn hopeful, that if things change tomorrow, DH and I will be really, really disappointed, and we could really use some good news right now.....

Since I was so hopeful, I looked up an online due date calculator, and it told me that if I am indeed pregnant, I should have a BFP on August 7th, which is still five days away, so if the witch doesn´t show on Thursday (and I am very, very regular) I think we may have done it!

I´ll be keeping my fingers crossed for all of you ladies in waiting, please pray for me, too. I will try to update tomorrow and we´ll see if things hold as they are.

Buckets of Baby Dust to you all! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

nope, false alarm. looks like i´m out again this month. had lots of cramps overnight and this morning, and now have light red every time i wipe. she´s coming.

best of luck to the rest of you ladies waiting, hope you get your BFPs!

nope, false alarm. looks like i´m out again this month. had lots of cramps overnight and this morning, and now have light red every time i wipe. she´s coming.

best of luck to the rest of you ladies waiting, hope you get your BFPs!

Sorry to here the witch got you this cycle. I'll keep my FX'd for you and baby dust for your next cycle.
Are you thinking of trying anything new next cycle?

G x

Took another opk about 10 mins ago, it seems to be lighter that my ones fron 1/8 & 2/8.

Do use think I've ovulated just before the 1/8?

HELP ! I'm confused?

G x

Thanks, Gx. I´m going to try progesterone cream, since I´m over 35 and have a short cycle. I swear that there was something there!

I don´t know about opk´s, but if you go to an online due date calculator, you put in the date of your last period and the length of your cycles (if they´re regular) and it tells you your fertile periods for the next few months! It might help?

Take care!

Think I've missed my ov' or I've not ov'd this cycle:(. Took opk today and it's totally negative, not even like the others which where faint lines this one only has control line.

What use girls think.? How have use all been keeping? How's the 2WW going.

G x

okay, so af isn´t here. she´s supposed to be here. she´s never late. is this normal? all i have is some very pale red or brown on the tp when i wipe....? any answers?

okay, so af isn´t here. she´s supposed to be here. she´s never late. is this normal? all i have is some very pale red or brown on the tp when i wipe....? any answers?

Have you took any preg tests?

Either she's right around the corner or could you have possible ov'd late?

G x

BUDDIES.... Where are yous all :( I'm needing a pep talk!
Feeling so low coz I think I have either missed my O, or I'm just not O'ing which
is horrible even thinking of it..x

g x

hi everyone i cant believ my laptop and computer are broken i need my bnb budies ive felt totally lost :( i havent forgotten you all but ive got no access to internet ive jst robbed my sisters phone to tell you all haha. oh by the way i got a pos opk yesterday :wacko: and a neg today so looks like i ovd late and thanks to ff i done the bd way way too early so looks like il be out for yet another month xxx hope you are all well

Aww emma! Sorry emma! I haven't been on here much either. I have been so busy lately which is good cause it keeps me occupied during this long tww! Af is suppose to come around the 9th. Only a few more days!! Hopefully she stays away!

Hey my pc and laptop both broke and just got my phone back off the insurance company and now everbody has gone ha I need a good moan x x

Hi ladies sorry I've been away all weekend,how have use all been keeping, how's the 2ww going for everyone?

I was so down at the end of last week coz I still hadn't got a positive on opk and no sign of ewcm, was still bd'ing tho. Then took opk today and to my suprise a masive POSITIVE :D!! So I'm just about to begin my 2WW finish up work in a week so it should fly by.. I've got a great feeling about everything this cycle.. Hopefuly I'll be getting a positive preg test soon :)

best of luck ladies FX'd

G x

Hey g nice to see you back hope your weekend away was good. I honestly don't know where I am in my cycle. FF says I should be 15dpo my normal cycle would be 11dpo but I boas on an opk just out of the blue on CD23 and got a POS I'm so confused XX

Hey g nice to see you back hope your weekend away was good. I honestly don't know where I am in my cycle. FF says I should be 15dpo my normal cycle would be 11dpo but I boas on an opk just out of the blue on CD23 and got a POS I'm so confused XX

Yeah weekend was lovely, aww that does sound confusing Hun.. Well let's just keep FX'd that you've bd'd round the right times and still have caught ov! Am so hoping that that me positive opk was true, bd'd lastnight and will do for next 2 night since it says ovulation happens 12-36 hours after positive opk..

Have you been having any symptoms?

I had a lot a EWCM yesterday after + opk.. So I'm hoping I'm going to be feeling my symptoms sooooon :D.

G x

Girls! I'm super excited!! AF is suppose to be here tomorrow and so far my BBT chart is staying up!! One more day I can't wait!!!!

Girls! I'm super excited!! AF is suppose to be here tomorrow and so far my BBT chart is staying up!! One more day I can't wait!!!!

Fingers and toes crossed for you hun, are you going to test tomorro? Hopefully you'll be the first of meny BFP in this thread.. I'm super excited.

G x

Well ladies I'm going to go ahead and have a wee rant..

( So sorry for the TMI :"). )

So on 7/8 I got + opk was super excited coz saw I had EWCM, today my CM is creamy/white not much of it even tho I feel wet.. So googles it lol and that's normal apparently which I'm glad for, but I based my bd'ing on the fact i would ov 5/8.
I'm just hoping I've caught ov. My CM had been clearish since 4/8 - 6/8 then EW on 7/8.

I've bd'd everyday from 29/7 - 3/8 then on 7/8 and will hopefully bd tonight if DH isn't home late from work.

Do use think I've done enought to get my BFP this cycle. I've got a great feeling about the hole thing considering I've been TTC for 8months usualy I get a bit down I the 2WW thinking I should have did this and that ha.

SORRY for the rant better out than in ayyy, and I can't keep off loading on DH, he's doing enough :).

How's everyone feeling ? Any early wee tests been done yet?

Can anyone relate to my CM? Do use check CM?

G x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->