CD2 after a long cycle!! Hoping for a July BFP!! Whose with me??

Alin i know its awful playing the waiting game I o'd cd22 the one cycle so it can move around due to lots of things, sometimes if you are stressed or feeling unwell body will wait to o until its ready. take it easy for a few days and hopefully it will happen fx!

Zelly i know its really rough i'm struggling with pma today 0 seems so far away ...that is if it ever actually appears lol
:wacko:

Welcome. Good luck with iui. I'm hopin not to have another long cycle as its torture being l8 for af and getting bfn. At least with temping will know if and when I o'd x

i started temping and then dh said was stressing too much so si stopped. only going on cm the last 2months to know whe i ov. last month was 10days overdue af...got 3 bfn..nightmare. if this cycle does not do the trick i will start temping and not tell dh. when is best to temp, i know first thing in the morning but from what cd?

Aww hun that must be soooo stressful, well you need to temp as soon as you wake up within the same 30mins each morning but you only need about 4/5 temps before ov for FF to be able to tell if you have o'd. Its best to keep going then until your period starts. If you do a couple of cycles you will hopefully see a pattern and know how long your LP phase is as that only changes by a day or 2 never more unless you are pregnant or something is abnormal. some womens LP can be 3 weeks but most are between 12 &14 days.

Good luck!!

Quick update I just got my pos opk cd14 I have never o'd this early YAY!!

Quick update I just got my pos opk cd14 I have never o'd this early YAY!!

Yay. Get bding!! Ive given up with them. Just dtd every 2-3 days and c wat happens. No idea when due af and the spottin has thrown me off

hi ladies. just wanted a bit of a moan. im around 9-10dpo according to online calc but im not so sure...and i feel empty. and im trying not let myself get down about it as i had such a positive start to the month...i just feel nothing. i wake up every morning thinking do i feel sick today, are my bbs sore? atc atc and not is always the anseer. 6 days until im hopefully late fr the right reason!!!
hoping your all making progress.

Zelly hopefully u caught the egg!

Hope2b I'm so sorry your feeling low it's such a hard journey. I too feel times of despair BUT lots of women get their bfps and have absolutely no symptoms at all so please keep a little hope as you are def not out until the witch shows! I'll keep everything crossed! We are here for you!! ((hugs)) xx

Hi not been able to temp so no idea what happening as kids been in my room and lost my thermometer grr

:
Zelly hopefully u caught the egg!

Hope2b I'm so sorry your feeling low it's such a hard journey. I too feel times of despair BUT lots of women get their bfps and have absolutely no symptoms at all so please keep a little hope as you are def not out until the witch shows! I'll keep everything crossed! We are here for you!! ((hugs)) xx

:flower:
thankyou. x

Thank u nimbec. Hope u do 2 x

Hope2b - same as what nimbec said. Most people i know who fell pregnant didnt have ne symptoms til 5+ wks. Try 2 remaim + x

Alin3boys - what little monsters. What u gnna do? X

Zelly I can't find it anywhere,I only bought couple of weeks ago because broke my other,I am on cd 20 and 7dpo according to monitor and opk,ff didn't give me an ov date with temps so changed to monitor to see what happened and gave me ov of cd 13 which is normal for me,had awful pain in my right side today 7dpo but seems to have settled down now.

hi everyone im back and a little confused well im officially 1 day late of af but i took a pound shop cheapie and was a bfn so maybe im just not ready for af yet the reason i say 1 day late as when my cbfm get's the flashing"M" to tell me a new cycle is about to begin well normally my af comes within maybe 3/5 hours later and still nothing but i do have all af syptoms back ache niggles in cervix area and lots of creamy cm soz tmi my lower back has started now so im on to the next cycle but i'll keep all up dated

alin= hope your cycle has become clearer meaning BFP

AND HELLO NEW LADIES I SHOULD SAY IM NEW AS NOT BEEN ON FOR AGES WELL G/LUCK TO ALL GETTING THERE BFP

AND FINGERS CROSSED FOR ALL THOSES DUE TO TEST XX

Hi Hun nope no clearer lost my thermometer so not a clue what's happening with temps since cd 18,so went with monitor peaks on cd 12-13 and + opk cd 13 so guessing I'm on cd 21/ 8dpo (had cramping in right side yesterday which would have been 7 dpo) so just have to wait it out

hi ladies. well no idea where i am in my cycle. so just have to wait and c. bked hol at wkend for 10th aug so have somethin else to think about as ttc is driving me mad.

alin3boys - ull just have to go with the flow and hopefully get bfp in a wk

baby0 - have u tested?

Another bfn this morning 12dpo,af due tomorrow

How are you zelly

Another bfn this morning 12dpo,af due tomorrow

How are you zelly

:hugs: hopefully she stays away for you xx

Yeah im ok. Looking forward to my holiday in 3 weeks, been a wreck this week, crying all the time. Need to pull myself together and focus on holiday. Ultra sound again next week to see what they found last time on my uterus wall!!

Hope everything goes well with ultrasound,where u going on holiday,we go to south of france in 7 weeks for 3 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->