Cd2 anyone else here October testing buddies

Tested about an hour ago (poas addict over here!) and got a :bfp: on a FR Gold Digi! Going to confirm tomorrow morning with a FRER, but Fx! =)

Positive opk today for me 😊

Woo hoo-im 1dpo myself so we can wait it out together 😃

Sounds good to me 😊 Am I 1dpo tomorrow because of the +opk today, still new to all this lol x

Is it your 1st cycle? This is my 4th trying for #3, im getting sick of it now would love if this was our month! I plan on testing(or beginning to i should say!) at 9dpo, how about you?

Sounds good to me 😊 Am I 1dpo tomorrow because of the +opk today, still new to all this lol x

Is it your 1st cycle? This is my 4th trying for #3, im getting sick of it now would love if this was our month! I plan on testing(or beginning to i should say!) at 9dpo, how about you?

This is my second cycle but last month was no temp or opk, I'm trying for #3 too and am hoping to dodge the full summer pregnancy as I had it with my daughter and it was hard going. I'm going to start at 9dpo.

Tested about an hour ago (poas addict over here!) and got a :bfp: on a FR Gold Digi! Going to confirm tomorrow morning with a FRER, but Fx! =)

Congratulations 😊 The first :bfp: on this thread, maybe we might all be lucky this month x

This is my second cycle but last month was no temp or opk, I'm trying for #3 too and am hoping to dodge the full summer pregnancy as I had it with my daughter and it was hard going. I'm going to start at 9dpo.
me too, i would have loved a spring baby-mine were both winter and i hate taking them out in the cold when theyre tiny!oh well i will take what i can get at this stage.

Congratulations 😊 The first :bfp: on this thread, maybe we might all be lucky this month x

Yes, a BFP- Big FALSE positive. :nope: Tested this morning and BFN with regular FRER and a second gold digi. I know it's still early (I'm 10dpo), but what a terrible feeling.

Yes, a BFP- Big FALSE positive. :nope: Tested this morning and BFN with regular FRER and a second gold digi. I know it's still early (I'm 10dpo), but what a terrible feeling.
Stay hopeful, ive never heard of an fr digi giving a false pos....this isnt going to make you feel any better but statistically a chemical would be much more probable. However i think you still have a massive chance at bfp tomorrow. Urine concentratiobs totally vary and so does the sensitivity on tests even thecsame branf. I had a chem in august and after a week of pos frers and cb digis, they both went neg same morning early (fmu). I made an appointment for betas for 3pm that day and before it i started bleeding...had the blokds done and they called me a few days later. I knew i had miscarried but was surprised to hear beta hcg was 37-yet my frer was neg and my digi.

Thanks, sdc. Tested again this morning and still BFN. Definitely think it was a false positive. I'm feeling defeated and out 12dpo =(

Hi girls, it's cycle 4 ttc #3 for me and im on cd3 so itll be nice having people at the same stage. Had a chemical in august and had a few tests done and ill be starting progesterone supplements after i O this cycle. Hoping it might help me get my bfp. Good luck to everyone!

HI there :) quick question: How did you know you had a chemical Pregnancy? I think i had one last month but not sure...
Did you go to the doc about it?

I had a chem last year-positive tests at 10dpo, neg at 14dpo and then af came...i had another last month, pos at 9dpo-stayed positive up until 20dpo and then negative and i bled that day like af-maybe a bit heavier. I went to the doc as it was my 2nd and i wanted him to check my progesterone but the first time i didnt-just put it down to bad luck. Its like a reslly early miscarriage- both times my tests started as faint lines. Last month they did progress a bit but not loads abd my digi stayed reading 1-2weeks pregnant when it should have said 2-3- i knew my hcg levels werent great from that alone.
With the one in selt-i would have thought af was just a bit late if i hadnt been testing.
Did you get a bfp last cycle? X

No sadly I didn't. .. have a good feeling about this month though... so we shall see. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->