CD2... anyone with me?

Shedevil18

Reaction score
So today is CD2 for me... AF got me yesterday after being 4 days late, I think this happened because I O'd 3 days later then I normally do. Hoping this is not going to be the case every month.

On to month 11 of TTC. I'm going to try and take the positive and stress free approach. Not going to use OPKs or anything this month . I started back at the gym so hopefully this will help.

Anyone welcome to join!

Hey girl!
I just started back at the gym too! Uhg!
I am CD 11 today. This is my first month doing the temping and charting and I stink at it!

I need it, as much as I don't want too, I need it.

I don't tempt because I know if I did I would just stress myself out even more. I'm hoping I can do the stress free approach this month. Going to try not to think about it at all but we all know how well that goes lol

Hey Ladies! Im CD 12 today (After a long 38 day cycle) Currently using OPK's since cd 8. Hoping this is my cycle ( Positive signs) I think! lol

I'm CD2 as well. I'll be doing my usual this cycle (green tea, BBT, prenatal vitamins, iron pills for my low iron, and omega-3). The only things I'm doing different this cycle is B6 and Vitex. Fingers crossed!

I don't even know what I could do to help me. I want to try all the vitamins and such that every once else does but I guess i'm just scared. i am already on Synthroid for an under active thyroid (have been for many many years but its under control) and pantaloc for heartburn problems. I also take Folic Acid everyday as well. I guess i'm just scared if I do take something it will throw something else out of whack

I don't even know what I could do to help me. I want to try all the vitamins and such that every once else does but I guess i'm just scared. i am already on Synthroid for an under active thyroid (have been for many many years but its under control) and pantaloc for heartburn problems. I also take Folic Acid everyday as well. I guess i'm just scared if I do take something it will throw something else out of whack

You could try an Omega vitamin. It shouldn't harm you, but I'm no doctor so I'd talk to them first. I too have a thyroid issue (very slight though... apparently the 'normal' is 0.3 to 0.5, and I'm at 0.6 which causes me to spot mid-cycle sometimes).

Mine has been perfectly fine since I have been on my meds. I'm just worried it is causing me to not conceive? My doctor wont do anything for me until we have been trying for a year.. so I have 2 more months to go :(

Mine has been perfectly fine since I have been on my meds. I'm just worried it is causing me to not conceive? My doctor wont do anything for me until we have been trying for a year.. so I have 2 more months to go :(

There should be something they can give you that is safe if you're pregnant. My Doc told me that we'd try and get my thyroid under 'control' before we get pregnant, but if I get pregnant before then, they can give me something that will be safe in order to keep the thyroid 'down'.
There's gotta be something they can give you that is ok to take!

This whole process sucks lol well except the DTD part LMAO

AGREED!
I am still trying to figure out when I ovulate every month and it's frustrating! My cervix went high today and it seems soft, real watery CM yesterday and today, been doing the baby dance every night this week. DH is going to pass out tonight!

I see all these ladies posting about DTD every night or every second night is tiring or taking a toll on them... am I the only one that this doesnt bother? The bf and I could do it every night and were both fine... sorry if that was TMI or disturbing lol

Shedevil18 for me dtd every day makes it a bit boring.. lol and Its hard to make it interesting when you have a two year old sleeping in the bed a few feet away. lol Sorry if its tmi ..

Hi - I'm on cd8 and month 11 TTC !!!!

My hubby doesn't have a very high libido so we just :sex: around ovulation time. Suits me as I'm too tired to be bothered :wacko: not very romantic

Shedevil18 for me dtd every day makes it a bit boring.. lol and Its hard to make it interesting when you have a two year old sleeping in the bed a few feet away. lol Sorry if its tmi ..

I can understand the kids part. I guess everyone has their own preference :)

I'm not knocking anyone btw... I guess we just enjoy sex and doesn't bother us

DH has a super high libido. Mine is lower during the week thanks to exhaustion from work. He is totally fine with every night, every morning, every afternoon, etc...hahahaha.
He knows when my ovulation week rolls around, he is going to get some...and get some a lot. He is totally fine with that!

We've got the in-laws staying with us at the same time I'll be O'ing this cycle. Yay. So not only would we have to be quiet for my 1.5yr. old, but also for the in-laws in the next room! Ugh. It's either that or we don't BD at all, and there goes another :bfn: cycle :(

We've got the in-laws staying with us at the same time I'll be O'ing this cycle. Yay. So not only would we have to be quiet for my 1.5yr. old, but also for the in-laws in the next room! Ugh. It's either that or we don't BD at all, and there goes another :bfn: cycle :(

trying to be quiet and sneaky makes it fun lol

My bf is the same, high sex drive and I love it lol

Yes! Make the sneaky BD a game! Hop into the shower! The backseat of the car! It will give you both a little fun and excitement! That tends to work for me! :)

But I sympathize! I would have a hard time getting my groove on with the in-laws in close proximity! I would be taking DH out for a drive...hahaha

Having my in-laws or parents in the house wouldn't bother me lol When someone is over he tries even harder to make me squirm and make noise so they will hear us LOL such an ass sometimes he is lol but I dont mind lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->