Cd2, first round of clomid, anyone with me?

I took it after dinner and got really dizzy the first few days. Hot flashes and moodiness were the most noticeable, but today I've been super nauseous all day. I don't typically feel this way before o (I'm anticipating it any day now) so I'm going to blame the clomid.

I blamed everything on the clomid :haha: :winkwink: Mood swing? You can't be mad at me because of the clomid lol

I'm sure that teaching would be super rewarding! My dad was a teacher but he taught high school. I just took Asher to buy school supplies a couple days ago, I could not believe how much stuff was needed! But then someone reminded me that the supplies are pooled and used for the entire year and some students don't bring any which then ends up falling on the shoulders of the parents that can/do buy the stuff. Then I was alright with it :haha: bleeding heart social worker over here

I took it after dinner and got really dizzy the first few days. Hot flashes and moodiness were the most noticeable, but today I've been super nauseous all day. I don't typically feel this way before o (I'm anticipating it any day now) so I'm going to blame the clomid.

I felt slightly hungover kind of when I took it after dinner last cycle. But then it led to good night's sleep. :sleep:

Cd13 today. Last cycle I got a +opk on cd14. But I feel this cycle "O'' is going to be late by few days.

@todmommy4568 Yay! Starting kindergarten is so exciting! It is a lot of stuff, but you'd be surprised how much we go through in the course of a year.

@fairyy Today is cd14 for me. I was really hoping to get that solid smiley today but not yet. My cycles have been around 32 days lately, though, so there's still time.

Hi ladies, i just took my last Clomid 50mg pill this morning; this is the first cycle I am on it. So far I haven't experienced anything besides tiredness and I have a headache right now but that isn't abnormal for me so it could just be me. We aren't doing any trigger etc, just timed BD. I have read that for some ladies Clomid made them O later than normal and also made their cycles longer. What has that been like for everyone here? My cycles have been a bit irregular in the past but for past 3 months its lasted 29,30,31 days so I don't really want it to still go longer than that! I will be using CB OPK to help track O and am temping as well (though I have no idea with temping what I am actually suppose to be looking out for?)

I'm no help with O on clomid as I have had the trigger but usually with O on charts you will get a big dig the day of O but that doesn't always happen. Really charting is usually only useful for confirming O :flower:

I think my chart is indicating a fallback rise today, will know for sure tomorrow. I haven't ever had that happen so I am completely confused :shrug:

@Piper took Clomid CD 5-9... Today is CD 11!

Welcome @MrsTeacher & @Aphy! Sending positive vibes to both of you!!

Little about me, TTC for 19 months... done tests on both DH and myself and we have unexplained infertility because I O regularly and his SA came back normal.

Welcome Aphy. I hope clomid doesn't delay your ovulation but more important is to have a nice strong ovulation and catch the egg. But I agree delay in ovulation feels like forever. I hope clomid works for you. :)

We are also diagnosed as unexplained infertility and doing only clomid with timed BD (second cycle). We were NTNP previously as DH wasn't completely on board with trying. Then we started actively trying from May 2015. One year of TTC but not a hint of BFP. All our tests are normal too. We are trying for our first.

I feel completely terrible today. No appetite, crampy, raging headache, and dizzy. I also have a crazy amount of creamy cm. I'm hoping it's a sign but my guess is my body is rebelling from me playing with my hormones.

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! This ttc thing isn't as easy as what people make it out to be 🙄 Baby dust all around until we all get out BFP

Yes ladies. Let's stick together until we get our much awaited BFP's or our babies :baby::cloud9::hugs:

todmommy, I hope all these symptoms and signs are of a possible BFP in next few days.

Babies :cloud9: haha. My Facebook memories today were a bunch of pictures of my son when he was just 1-2 weeks old and I got so sentimental. There were a bunch of pictures of him with my dad and I started crying :dohh:

Can't believe I'm still a week away from testing :trouble:

Todmommy---I hope that you feel better soon!

Aphy- Welcome!!!:wave: My ovulation date has varied a day or two later with clomid.

MissTeacher--When does school start for you? I have to return Wednesday but students start next Monday.

Love2run---Do you participate in 5Ks?

Fairyy--Since you took clomid 5-7 this cycle, then you may ovulate later than you've had in the past.

AFM----Today is CD 13. Got an almost positive OPK today so expecting to get a positive opk within the next 48 hours.

Yes piper. I think you are right. I have started to get ewcm from last night. Yayyy. I am hoping for a +opk tomorrow. Those expectorant tablets did nothing for me, even made me drier. So I stopped taking those.

I used to spot during ovulation/fertile period if I do some high intensity exercise and it was mixed with ewcm.

So today I had some good exercise and I felt something leaking down there and it felt warm (sorry for TMI ladies). So I thought sure it is blood. But When I got back to home and checked there was ewcm. Then after one hour or so when I visited bathroom again some red tinged ewcm came out. I am waiting to POAS on opk. But as far as I know my body I think it is not going to be positive today. Tomorrow hopefully it will be positive.

So should we BD tonight (cd15) ? We BDed last night(cd14) and night before(cd13).
Or wait till tomorrow ? I have plenty of ewcm today. Last cycle I got only one day of ewcm and that was day before +opk.

Fairyy--If you're up to it & your dh's sperm count is good, go for it!

AFM---I got my + opk this morning. I'm thinking that my surge started overnight. We also BD this morning & plan to BD over the next two days to make sure that we catch the egg(s). :thumbup:

Fairy I agree with piper. If DH's count is good I would go for it tonight. If that is of concern I would take the night off and then use preseed tomorrow if the ewcm is gone

Piper that's great!! Go get it! :sex:

Piper yay for +opk. Good luck catching the egg. :)

My opk is negative as expected.
DH's count is normal.

I say go get ya some then :sex: :winkwink: Even if the OPK is negative it could go positive by the morning :)

So change of plans on my part, I just ordered 25 more Wondfo pg tests from Amazon and have 3 left. So I am going to test every day until AF or bfp starting tomorrow. Clearly tomorrow is only 5dpo lol but then I can test out my trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->