Cd2, first round of clomid, anyone with me?

Ha ha :haha: You go girl. Start POAS from tomorrow. Yes in that way you can test out trigger first. Then can witness the start of a BFP. :thumbup:

Yes! That is the plan anyways, hopefully they don't just fade and stay negative!! I started a testing thread in the pg test section if you guys want to follow the testing :)

Definitely would like to follow. Would you mind posting the link to the page ?

We DTD last night. But I feel very less stuff (baby batter) comes out when we BD daily. I feel as if there is nothing inside me. :?

Hope you ladies are all doing well. I am on CD11 today and time dragging so slow! Plan was to start using the OPK this evening but then I forgot and went to the toilet 😤 So will have to start tomorrow on CD12. I have never been good with tracking cm so hope I didn't miss the surge. Doubtful though since prior to Clomid I would O on cd15/16 so doubt Clomid would make me suddenly O so many days earlier. I have only ever heard of it making people O later

Aphy don't worry. You are safe.
You might ovulate same cd like other cycles or a little later.

You were right todmommy. My opk is positive today. :happydance:

Good luck fairyy!

I am just so disappointed today, my bbt got back to below the coverline.. :cry:

I guess clomid made my lp one day longer (from 9 days to 10...)

I will call my obgyn today, she might increase the dosage to 100g even if my progesterone levels are 4dpo were not too bad (14,22)...

So tired of this all ttc thing sometimes....

:hugs:Joy, don't lose hope. I know its exhausting but it will be all worth it once you having your sticky bean. Keep us updated with what obgyn says

@Piper183 Yes! I love running 5ks! We have a lot around here so there are quite a few I can participate in. I have done all distances up to a Marathon but my Dr told me not to run much distance right now. Just stick with my normal gym routine so I run a few miles 4-5 times / week.

I started cramping really bad on my left side late last night and it persisted when I woke up this AM. Today is CD 14 -- Going to start the BD today... I'm hopeful this is a sign of a strong ovulation.

How is everyone doing today! I'm ready for the weekend :)

Fairy here is a link https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-testing-daily-until-af-bfp.html#post37612151 I'm not sure how to do the cool thing where the thread name just shows up so I copied the web address lol. Baby batter :haha: cracks me up! So happy you got your positive OPK! Welcome to the tww!

Aphy I'm sure it will be okay. Even if you missed O(which I'm sure you didn't) it looks like you have your :sex: schedule down and it would be covered!

So sorry joy :hugs:

Love hope this means O is close for you!

Oh boo it deleted the link when it posted, what the heck! Well it is called testing until AF or bfp and is in the pregnancy tests section

joy you aren't out till AF shows. I hope she stays away. Even if AF shows then don't get discouraged. Talk to your OB about the plan for next cycle and be hopeful. I know TTC is hard and frustrating. But we are all here with you supporting and encouraging you in this journey:hugs:

Love2Run are you taking opk's ? All your signs screams ovulation :)
It is so nice to ovulate in the weekend. Isn't it! You can have some fun and relaxing BD.
Btw I am ready for the weekend too. :D

todmommy I have subscribed to your testing thread. :)
Your chart looks good.

Aphy, piper how are you both doing ?

AFM: I am expecting to ovulate today and I will do one more opk just to make sure the test line is darker than the control line. That indicates ovulation day for me most of the time. I ovulate the day after first positive opk (both the lines are of similar color,starting of the surge). Then BD one more time just to be safe.

Hiya fairyy,hope your OPK confirmed your thoughts about O and you are getting some serious BD in to cover all bases 😉

Nothing much happening my side. OPK negative as expected so all I can do is wait. Fortunately we are going away a bit this long weekend so that should make time feel like it's going faster. Now I must just remember to pack the OPK!

Hope everyone else is gearing up well for either their O or TWW!

@fairry I was last month... but I decided to give it a break this month and just go on feel and see how that goes. :dohh: so we will see... haha! but let me tell you we will be BDing alllllll weekend long :blush:

Aphy nice that you are going away for long weekend. Have fun.

Have fun BDing Love2Run ;)

We both are exhausted. Hope we can keep up BDing tonight one last time lol
Have been BDing everyday from Sunday:huh:

@fairyy good luck! sending good vibes!

My DR suggested every other day from CD 15 - 25... but we're gonna go with every other from 14-24 cause of what I think is my o-pain

Thanks Aphy & Love2Run!
I did get that positive opk today where test line is darker than the control line :happydance:

My doctor told me to BD every other day from cd9 or cd10 and when opk is positive. We didn't have plans to BD everyday. But when saw ewcm with "O" spotting then decided to BD that day, then next day got a positive opk how could we miss that day, then today is ovulation day and I don't want to miss that either. Lol :haha: I am a crazy TTC lady :winkwink:

What are you all planning for this weekend ? It is tax free weekend. Anyone planning to shop ?

Fairyy--WOW!!! That's a lot of BD!!!! Really hope that you catch the egg this cycle with that effort!!!:shock:

Love2Run & Aphy---Have fun this weekend!!!:wohoo:

Tod2mommy---I'll follow your testing thread.

AFM---CD 16 & did last BD this AM....I really hope that DH gives me a break for a couple of days. We've been at it since Tuesday---like Fairyy :winkwink:

Fairyy and Piper183, how can you guys still walk after that marathon?? ;) Hoping its your month, you both deserve it after all that :D

Holy cow you guys are BD'ing fools :haha: I don't know how you do it!

I think tomorrow it will be safe to say the trigger is gone! The line was so light this morning you couldn't even really see it in a picture. I'm trying to not be optimistic because I don't want to be so let down but all my symptoms have gone, when I got pregnant with DS I had zero symptoms, it was the one month I felt like a normal person and definitely not pregnant. And I am gushing over my chart :haha: Will have to wait until tomorrow to see for sure but I'm thinking/hoping implantation dip today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->