• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cd2, first round of clomid, anyone with me?

Joy--I hope that you get out of limbo very soon!

Todmommy-I definitely understand the struggle to decide how much of your finances are going to be invested in having a baby.

Fairyy--Undecided about the IUI...will definitely take clomid this cycle..same dosage since ovulation was good. However, I'm not completely sure when I want to start taking the clomid...CD 3 (tonight)...CD 4 or CD 5. Do you know why your doctor recommended CD 5?

My doctor recommended cd5-9. Last cycle I took cd4-8.

I am going with my doctor's order this time and would be taking it from cd5-9.

We are close in cycle. Today is cd4 for me.

Cd3-7 will promote more eggs where cd5-9 will promote the quality more than quantity :)

Finally!!!! Positive opk today at Cd25!!!! Show time ;P

Fairyy--Thanks for posting those youTube videos!

Todmommy--Which trigger are you taking?

AFM- I decided to take the clomid on cd 3-7. Today is Day 4. Still undecided about the IUI this cycle but I have to time to decide.

I have read that clomid cd3-7 works better. I am taking cd5-9 this time as per my doctor's instruction. If they are giving me clomid for one more cycle then I would definitely be interested to try cd3-7.

Do these expectorants look good ?
On which day should I start these and which one you think is better ?

Attachments

• PicCollage Syrup.jpg
    PicCollage Syrup.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 0
This is the tablet form:

Attachments

• PicCollage tablet.jpg
    PicCollage tablet.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 0
I'm not sure about the expectorants. We have decided to not do the iui this month. I could tell how worried DH was about the expense and it has been straining our relationship so I thought it best to pull the plug on it for this month and re visit the idea if we still aren't pregnant when my internship is complete

I'm not sure about expectorants either. Todmommy, it's good that you & your DH are on one accord now. Hopefully, you won't even need an IUI!

Thanks fairry for the videos!

I am not too sure about expectorants either as I prefer using preseed if needed. This cycle, I drank a lot of grapefruit juice and was not too dry (my ObGyn told me that I would be much dryier with Clomid) so I guess it worked...

Todmommy, I am glad that you and your OH are on the same page regarding IuI, I will keep my FX for you.
Piper, I also wish you luck for this new cycle.

Afm, i finally got my termal shift this morning at Cd28 : 3 days after my first positive opk at cd25.
.. I guess the real surge only happened the next day on CD26
We are quite covered as we have been Bding every day for the past 4 days ;P so now it's just wait and see... I plan to test on Saturday 6th of August at CD12 if Af don't show by then (I usually have a 9 days lp)

Did you see any bbt difference during your lp with clomid? I was expeting a bigger termal shift, but it is similar to my previous cycles (0,20°C)...

todmommy: I hope that you get pregnant before going for IUI. Good luck.

piper: Are you on 50mg clomid or 100mg ?

joy: Can't wait for you to test!

Love2Run: Where are you hun ?

Joy---I haven't noticed a huge difference between the thermal shifts of clomid vs. non clomid charts, but I don't use triggers or supplemental progesterone.

Fairyy---I'm taking 50mg.

Piper I'm not sure which trigger it is. All I know is 10,000u hcg.

Joy sounds like great timing :thumbup: As far as bbt I normally get a temp shift the day after O and last month with clomid and trigger I didn't get a shift until 4dpo it was quite odd.

Fairyy those videos were very touching, thanks!

So the iui is back on :haha: After I canceled DH told me to reschedule because it is what I wanted. Of course that's not all I needed but I called the hospital for a price quote so I could tell DH the exact cost and make an informed decision and they quoted it at $180 so I called the nurse and rescheduled :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->