Cd2, first round of clomid, anyone with me?

Tod,fx that that is implantation! When you planning to start testing?

I already am haha. I wanted to test out the trigger so I started daily testing at 5dpiui

Thnks Aphy! Seriously we dragged ourselves to BD last night. We were tired and laughing about how we need to do this to get the job done. I am preparing a nice dinner for DH as a reward for all that effort. :) Then we are going out after I finish preparing dinner to grab some drinks. I hope it is safe to drink tonight and I am not ruining my chances by having some:wine: My body needs it.

Are you going out today or tomorrow ?

piper welcome to the TWW. I really really hope that all that effort lead us to BFP's. Did you feel ovulation this time ?

todmommy I think your chart is going triphasic :thumbup:
I am praying for you! You deserve this BFP.
Btw did you take clomid with your first pregnancy too ?
Hope you don't mind me asking that.

Love2Run how are you today ?

joy hope you are ok sweetie ?

Fairyy some drinks won't hurt. I wouldn't get smashed but even if you did it still probably wouldn't hurt anything :haha: On that note I will go into your other question. I didn't use clomid the first time, I didn't track or do anything actually and got pregnant naturally after 3 months of ttc. Which makes this so much more confusing that it is so hard now. But that being said I was 19 and amidst ttc I was still being your typical college sophomore and partying all the time. Honestly I wonder if the relaxation of the alcohol and not trying so hard helped the process along, who knows! But I am a pretty firm believer that a few drinks even every night while ttc is helpful because you don't stress so much. The baby doesn't start drawing nutrients from you until around 22dpo either. DH wants to go out dancing tonight but alcohol sounds repulsive right now (good sign? I love my booze :rofl: ) and we are not very good at going out to dance and not getting a little tipsy haha.

We ended up going to visit friends last night and there was wine involved 😳 Not the smartest thing when we have such an early morning today. We left at 06:30am for our bush weekend which means getting up super early to finish packing etc all of this with a very slightly turning stomach and now to sit in a car for 4 hours.

Still got the sensitive left ovary but OPK staying negative at this stage. Hoping that changes in the next few days.

How did your drinks evening go fairyy?

I'm hoping the anti-booze appeal is something todkommy 😁 Fx!

Any news gals?

Fairyy, todmommy, have you tested already?

Alpha, did you get a positive opk eventually?

Afm, cd4 today. I am onto Clomid 75g this cycle so we will see, let's hope it is our magic month!

Good luck joy!

This is my test from this morning, yesterday was stark white negative. I feel like a see a line but I don't know what to think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 2
todmommy I feel too relaxation and not worrying about getting pregnant helps a lot catching the egg and falling pregnant. I haven't experienced it myself but I have seen many women get BFP that way. Btw I see a very faint hint of line on today's test.

Aphy I see you got a positive opk on weekend. Woohoo.
How was your weekend ?

joy I hope this is the cycle for you! Keep us updated!

Love2Run how's you ? Have you ovulated yet ?

piper any symptoms ?

AFM: We didn't have any drinks on Friday evening or after that. Was not able to go out on Friday and then during weekend I didn't feel the need to have some booze. I settled myself with some nice ice-creams sandwiches sitting in the freezer though! :) I was so tired till Saturday morning and then felt better.

On Sunday afternoon I felt some pinching sensation on my right abdomen below the belly button diagonally. I felt it for few times few minutes apart over 30minutes duration or so. Then that part was little sore till evening and this morning it is totally fine. I did an opk last evening just to make sure I am not ovulating yesterday and it was negative (opk was positive on Wednesday and Thursday and I ovulate usually on the second +opk day). My cm also tuned milky yesterday. Thinking of BDing last night incase it was ovulation but fell asleep and didn't BD.

What do you ladies think what was that ? I never felt it before.
Was it ovulation ? Hope we didn't miss the egg this cycle.:-k:?

Fairyy,i have no idea if a person can O 5 days after +OPK? maybe it was implantation?

We having a lovely extended weekend,currently on our way to go do a night drive in the game reserve. Today I felt the expected side effects of Clomid...I was forewarned about the bloating but never knew about the anxiety! Oh my word it's terrible. Feels like my chest is going to close up at any second. Been feeling it all day. Hoping it goes away soon 😩 Still waiting for FF to help determine whether I did actually O or not. Not that my temps are that reliable since the 2 36.4 degree I had earlier in cycle were both due to my heater blanket and where we are currently has a much higher temperature at night than back at home and I am not sleeping well this weekend at all. Guess I must wait and see. Worst case the cd21 bloods will tell me if Clomid worked or not

Tod- I see something vvf. Fx!

Good to know that you are having a nice time on extended weekend. But sorry about the side effect of clomid. Hope it goes away soon and you start to feel better. I think you are going to ovulate today.

Yes, it would be wired to ovulate four or five days after +opk. For a moment I thought it might be implantation. But isn't it early for implantation ?:shrug:

MrsTeacher how are you ?

Morning ladies!

@fairyy I am pretty sure I ovulated last week... but since I wasn't testing I'm not ENTIRELY sure... going based on my CM and cramps. So i'm pretty sure it was around day 14 or 15... so we will seeeeee :)

Kind of struggling a little this morning... not that i'm NOT happy for friends who tell me they are pregnant but I was just the Matron of Honor in a wedding in May (she's one of my very best friends from college) and she sent me a picture of her positive test last night. I got very upset and my DH just doesn't understand why it upsets me so much.:sad1: It's so hard to explain... I am very happy for her... but I needed a little time. arg.

Love2Run it is absolutely ok to feel that way :hugs:. We all know that feeling but men can't just understand that.:dohh:

When are you planning to test ?

:hugs: Thanks @fairyy...

Not entirely sure.. according to my Dr's timeline she doesnt want me to test until 8/23 but we will see if I can be that patient. LOL

might be 8/20-21? cause I think I ovulated on 8/4-5.

Hi Love2Run. How are you doing today ?

I may test day before AF due or after missed period. Not sure yet. Depends on how I feel when I get closer to AF due date ? How about you ?

I'm doing well, thank you :) Had a little bit of a headache but not sure exactly why... might be my normal post ovulation headache or who knows!

I will be taking progesterone starting day 26 so I'm not entirely sure when ill test... Last month even though I was taking Progesterone I knew AF was going to come as soon as I stopped the med... I could just feel it... so we will see how this month goes.

Anyone ever visited a chiropractor for purposes of infertility? Lots of people have recommended acupuncture to me (3 women who have all successfully conceived while being treated after being diagnosed) but my (LOVELY) insurance doesnt cover it... it does however cover Chiropractics...:wacko:

I have no idea about Chiropractic's. Never visited a chiropractor. But I too have heard so many good things about acupuncture when it comes to fertility.

todmommy if you don't get a BFP this cycle I would be so upset. We try so hard, spend a lot of money and put all our heart into it. It should end with a BFP. I really really hope that this is a shy BFP for you.

joy AF must be over for you. Soon you'll be ovulating! Good luck for this cycle :)

piper any symptoms ? When will you be testing ? Do you want to wait till missed AF like you did last cycle ?

Mrs Teacher long time, no update from you! Hope you are doing good.

Aphy how is the TWW going for you ?

Love2Run what have you decided about seeing a chiropractor ? I have heard good things about fertility yoga. I am going to search for some videos on youtube.

Hi fairyy, going ok this side,just waiting the TWW out. I don't feel like this is our month for some reason but will wait and see.

How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->